• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
yeah, lol ike's biggest fan is right. i might have to play a while to master ike before i can play with him competitively. and i just remembered that fire_wulf was "that one other guy" i mentioned.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Well, im not "one of you guys" hadn't been here long enough. But if ya'll got room id like to get into this. If ya'll didn't read I was borned and raised in the great state of Arkansas. GO HOGS!!! (and ike)

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
yeah, lol ike's biggest fan is right. i might have to play a while to master ike before i can play with him competitively. and i just remembered that fire_wulf was "that one other guy" i mentioned.
Aww... Thanks for including me..

I kinda took a little Hiatus... But welcome me back with gifts and praises... Or just props.. i kinda run off of props.

Miller

Smash Lord
Hey, I got brawl :D Ikes fukken awesome.
PS dont follow that bull**** guide "Elliot's Guide to Pro Ike Play".

XACE-K

Smash Master
Ello, back.

****, there's not even a trophy of Soren or Titania. Hopefully sticker then.

It seems that someone said that Ike being slow doesn't make him bad, as this is a new game. This make me happy. I was on Youtube and saw a Ike VS. Cpt. Falcon 1vs1 and Ike won.
That's good news because I want Ike to be one of my best characters once Brawl comes out.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
i was watching a video that had target test footage, i think it was the recent game modes video on the DOJO!! and it had dark zelda doing target test and for a sec it looked like Soren and i was like Oh Mah GAH! then i realized it was zelda and i was greatly dissapointed.
well there is an elincia trophy, that i do know.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Thanks torchik, i appreciate it.

Four ikes in one fight. wow. Gives me chills just thinking about it.
So much power. I can't wait to see (and play) it!!!!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Ike vs. Ike vs. Ike vs. Ike

It wouldn't last long, it would probably be the opposite of a meta knight x4 match. Meta knights are weak fast and can fly, and have no finishers so the match would take awhile compared to the Ike x4 because Ike is strong, mid-slow, can't recover well, and has multiple spikes/meteors.

Miller

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just so you know, Ill be posting alot of Ike footage and information on these boards so keep watch :)

Miller

Smash Lord
Im confused, what do you mean anyways.

Like when hes recovering, and he uses Aether, he can grab on to the ledge?
Or when hes already on the edge and Aethers back on to the stage?

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
i\'m going to have to look into some FE games i\'ve never played any but i\'ve like the characters in Melee and Ike looks awesome so i\'ll definitly have to check some stuff out.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
i\'m going to have to look into some FE games i\'ve never played any but i\'ve like the characters in Melee and Ike looks awesome so i\'ll definitly have to check some stuff out.
That brings a smile to my face! I recommend FE3, FE4, and even though some might disagree with me, FE9 and 10.

The Subspace Muffin

Smash Cadet
Hello, everybody. I just wanted to say that I, too, am a big Ike fan, and am thrilled that I can play as him in Brawl. He might not be my type of character-the slow, powerful type-but, since it's Ike, I'll play as him anyways! I could get used to heavy characters. I just loved his character in Path of Radiance, personality-wise. I don't usually play games with that much... depth.

Which, by the way, made me want to ask, even if it is a little off-topic:

I loved Path of Radiance. Should I get Radiant Dawn?

Top Bottom