• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Ike's a n00b who phail at life!!!111!!one

on a less suicidal note, anyone notice that ike is tied for second least popular character with DK?
Good, the less popular he is, the better.

Betaz

Smash Ace
ya i'm with Zareidriel on this one too...

EDIT:Forget the below part as Zareidriel linked to the poll so i can see for myself...
as for that poll...

lmao how far up is R.O.B on that list?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Yay us. =P

With any luck, the guild will get big enough to have have a real say in Ikery, maybe get on TV or something. xD

And it's gonna be a rule of the guild that, if we use/steal combos/techniques, we'll only use guild names for them; besides obviously taken universal techniques like pivoting, we're not gonna use someone else's crappy name. =P

Betaz

Smash Ace
Yay us. =P

With any luck, the guild will get big enough to have have a real say in Ikery, maybe get on TV or something. xD

And it's gonna be a rule of the guild that, if we use/steal combos/techniques, we'll only use guild names for them; besides obviously taken universal techniques like pivoting, we're not gonna use someone else's crappy name. =P
er.. are you like talking about the guild renameing RAR'ing and such...just for the guild i mean...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Not sure what RAR is, but maybe. If we decide to leave it, we leave it; but if we decide to give it a more epic name, it shall be so.

I think we can leave Super Armor Frames alone, that sounds good enough.

Betaz

Smash Ace
RAR'ing is....i forget what the acronym is but it's where you can maintain your forward momentum as your facing backwards so you can do your B-Airs or w/e but still moving towards your opponent...ya i cant word this quite well...

EDIT: that pic two post's up is EPIC!!!! i want that in my sig somewhere...but I can't make Sig's all that well:( the one I have now is like....1.5years old now

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
thanks. i can't wait for the nephenee sig. I <3 Nephenee!!!!
but not in the usual creepy geeky kinda love that some people have for video game characters.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
hey guys im back now about best RD characters:

1.Ike
2.Boyd
3.Shinnon
4.Sothe
5.Aran

and today i did completed Ashera in hard mode in 3 turns :D that was my best record.

About the combo thing that is cool for the Master(ike) :p
and the picture made my day.

Miller

Smash Lord
Remove spoilers please, people havent played the game yet so they dont know who the last boss is, just refer to it as "Last Boss"

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I think it's funny how a lot of us are making sigs with random guild names in them and we haven't even decided the name yet. I'm guilty of that too. XD

Voting will be tommorow, by the way.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
shrimp check zars guild thread

but since i cant post on that thread to post to torchik, reo, and death, ill just keep this thread alive.....

but since i have a snow day here in beautiful michigan, i was thinkin bout making my own crew....JK...lol
but seriously a thread of what i think bout ike, what ive seen, things to learn of ike, things bad bout him, and things goin for him...should i make one? itll be big tho....well i think it will be...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
lol, He's right. About both. You should join shrimp and you can't be Ike ike-sama. Ike is my best friend. He came over and played melee with me last week.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I love snow days. I had em thurs. and fri. last week and barely any snow. It's great livin in the country. City folk just don't understand.

Yeah roith, make it.

Well im off to school.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
nah torchik not a battle grounds just a place i can talk to u guys without getting flamed for being in the other thread even im doing that now but.....windlord is....nvm

yea i didnt have one last friday....>.>

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry for getting off topic, and roith, not sure i disagree with you. Windlord's starting to get on my nerves to.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ehh well what can i do.....check out my thread i want someones opinion im gona get my friend whos a wolf user to see if it is biased....and id like ideas, clarication on some things and anything u or ike users want to add..

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, yes, let's keep this thread about Ike. That's what it's here for. Plus, it's pretty much Enshoku's haven from the fighting. ^_^

Did they keep that red and purple outfit for Ike? Anyone know?

Top Bottom