• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yes, Radiant Dawn is a must. The whole game is amazing except at the fact that the last boss is so hard >_> I cant even beat the Final Boss.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh, the last boss IS hard. I recommend not taking in any healers (except for Elincia) cause they'll die when the boss uses that attack where it sends out a wave of magic. My Rhys died from that. =(

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
WARING SPOILER ON WII CANT PUT UP BLACK TEXT

ike by now should be a beast with ragnell
level up stefan give him alondite and good skills and have all the 3 dragons powering up ike and stefan if u have saved stefans vauge katti or any other SS weapons good chose one more to complete a tio with the dragons and stand on a defense tile then after u kill her atk her again but with that worthless chick i never leveled up once with next to ike and atk the goddes one more time

u dont have to use stefan but hes by far my fav FR 9 & 10 character and his ending is epic and personally he is pretty good

in my opinon anyways

Miller

Smash Lord
Stefan sucks. My Mia and Eddie are better then him and their 3 levels lower. BTW Vauge Katti is stronger then Alondite.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I never ended up getting Stefan to join my party...how do you make him join?

Mia rocks! Eddie sucks...

Oh, and did you level up Elincia, Miller? She's really helpful. She attacks four times per turn and can heal everyone. (My Elincia was lvl 20, I gave all my bonus exp to her! ^_^)

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i gave stefan all the stat boosters i had and maxed evertyhing there is no trueblade better then another but just there growth rate and i think stefan is cool
yes vauge katti is better by 2 MT but it cant atk long rng

and too get him last chp in the desert miciah stg take her and move her from the bottom right corner 11 up 1 left close by boss and wyverns might get u

Miller

Smash Lord
I forgot about Elincia :p

I use her, I didnt bring her into the final chapter though. Ohh and I forget the skills name, Imbune maybe, that heals you every turn for the amount of magic attack you have. Well elincia as over 20 soo ;)

Thats what I used and even if she got hit next turn she was healed.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I didn't use Elincia much in radiant dawn"sigh". There were just so many cool characters. Guess ill just have to go beat it again and use her more cause now im itchin to play with her.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Elincia was some ownage once you take Mercy off of her. Even then, the skill helps a bunch if you want to level some low-leveled characters.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Elincia was amazing. She's almost tied with Ike on my fav. character list. ^_^ Make sure to take Mercy off, though. That totally screwed me over in one chapter.

Hmmmm, I MIGHT make Shrimp and Reo sigs. Tell me what character or thing you want on them. Oh, and I'm not making anymore Ike sigs, so choose something else. >_>

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
ike is the best in RD (imo) i used soren and boyd they were beasts even Aran was a beast(speaciely with wishblade) i gave urvan to boyd and i gave soren Rexcalibur

tbh Last boss was easier then Ashnard was to easy killed him in 5 turns
but the best markmans was shinon with double bow

i hate skurai cause he didn't includ BK as a playable chara but whatever ike is in and i will master him i was hoping for Lord costume :( but red (soldier)
will make it.

IKE FTW !!!

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
OH HAI GUYZ. Are we talking bout RD?

What was everyone's top five, hmmm?

I'll tell y'all mine from last time. A very predicable list.

5. Titania
4. Shinon
3. Soren
2. Sothe
1. Ike

Yes, I took the more popular units the most. But I liked them, so yeah. At least I didn't use all the laguz royals... because that's the really easy way out. Heh. Sothe is only that high because of over-using him in the first part of the game.

*decides to look up in the thread* Elincia was my healer in the end. There was this one level where she would have been really good, if it weren't for that Mercy. Most worthless skill in the game. Next to getting Bane on the second hit +-_-

Torchik

Smash Ace
Riiiii! ^__^

I think my top five were:

1. Ike
2. Elincia
3. Titania
4. Mia
5. Sothe

I just remember killing a lot of things with Elincia and Ike...

By the way, I never got how you raised support in RD. I mean, I literally kept Mia and Titania (yes, they were each others supports) next to each other the WHOLE game, yet their relationship never went up. >_>

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
1. ike & stefan
3.giffca (BK npc)
4.kurthga or however u spell it
5.zihark

if u can put NPCs then it would be a diff list

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Well, you could have them talk to each other, heal each other(right?), or shove each other (LOL yeah that's gonna build a nice friendship)

But with Titania, she can't push anyone, so I guess it would be harder. I always made supports based on the story, which is why RD's support system made me sad.

You should play PoR, you could probably get it cheap now (I borrowed it from a friend)

Now I search for more Ike vids.

*looks up* Whoa... how did you get Kurthnaga that high? O_O

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Torchik.

My top five were........

1. Ike
2. Rolf
3. Sothe
4. Gatrie
5. Tibarn

I know, I used a laguz king but hey, Tibarn was cool.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
ooooo thanks a bunch torchik. i'll have to think about who i want though. i'd choose soren but SOMEBODY already has him... lol no offense deathparasol, you're cool.
ok... well. yeah rolf sure was sweet. um... oh haha. dang, if i was a girl i'd instantly say NEPHENEE. i guess that'd be cool... or Zihark. >_< ugh i can't choose!

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh. My. Gosh. A Nephenee sig would be sooo fun to make!! I'm definetly making that for you. You have no choice. I can see it already! ^_^ It's gonna be awesome. I still have to finish that Rolf one for Reo, though.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
@Torchik: If you wanna raise your support level have them stand close (to trigger support bonuses) and whenever it says converse be sure to do it, then when your in your pre battle menu go to the support section and if there is an arrow on the support grade go to it and choose "raise support level"

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Well, you could have them talk to each other, heal each other(right?), or shove each other (LOL yeah that's gonna build a nice friendship)

But with Titania, she can't push anyone, so I guess it would be harder. I always made supports based on the story, which is why RD's support system made me sad.

You should play PoR, you could probably get it cheap now (I borrowed it from a friend)

Now I search for more Ike vids.

*looks up* Whoa... how did you get Kurthnaga that high? O_O
To get Kurthnaga that high is pretty simple. In the chapter before last, I believe, against Dhgensia(sp?) give Kurth the Paragon(Paragorn sp?) skill. None of the dragons will attak him, so you just get to attack them all day without worry. You'll have to take care of the red and white dragons that come as reinforcements on the bottom right and left sides for a bit, but that's not a problem.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I recently got into Fire Emblem, and I just finished Radiant Dawn a couple weeks ago, and now I have tons of appreciation for Ike! I'll definitely be experimenting with Ike when Brawl is released!

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Good for you. Ike will RULE ALL. Muahahahaha. Sorry, can't help myself. He's just so awsome. Just look at his........Ikeness.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol.....^^^^^
i hear the 34 character cast rolling...lol

EDIT: decided to post b/c 9t bothers me to see no ones posting got to keep ike forums goin strong...

Top Bottom