• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol i post so much.....i remember we u had like 130 post i had 100 i was like...."hes beating me" but now idc bout that its just a habit now being on SWF

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
idk i have no life cept u guys and SWF
cept during this next weekend ill be at my bros house

its just like "OOOOHHH SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING IN THE IKE FORUMS....WHAT DID HE SAAAAAAAAYY MUST CHECK........RRROOOOOAAAAR"
....>.>...<.<...>.>....o.O

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
haha i had a snowday last friday too! but wait... what guild am i joining? i thought i just joined the one that torchik suggested... AHHH! so confusing these guilds... i don't even know what they are for.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yea u joined zars guild....wait thats the 2 time i directed u there....
guilds? uummmmm idk i dont really see a benifit but i just like helping people out.....see my thread the big guide

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Hehehe....... The last thing we need is someone forgetting what guild they're in. Could cause commotion all over again.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
.....lol one of my good friends was a fox main...he was pretty good and hes gona main lucario, this is what he said to my bro(my best friend)

"im not afraid of u and wolf, im not afraid of IKE,......im afraid of johnny and ike and of how he turns **** inside out and upside down"
lol fuc*** owned

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
but u put 9001?....hhmmmm

back on the very vauge named topic: ummmm yea sooooo....IKE FOR GOD TIER XD

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
but u put 9001?....hhmmmm

back on the very vauge named topic: ummmm yea sooooo....IKE FOR GOD TIER XD
random pro Ike quote of the day:

Most characters can do this. We know the spacies can't. How it works:
Jab once of twice, and during the last few frames of the second jab, you can shield quickly (Press the button, the shield shouldn't appear) and break it into either another jab, tilt, smash jump, grab or roll. People like Ike, and DeDeDe use this to it's maximum potential.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
...>.>..<.<..>.>....i feel ******** i was thinking to hard....o.O

yea our guilds will make ike AT LEAST hight tier.....well thats one thing B4BC is doing....im assuming thats one of ur guys guilds goal is

IKE FOR GOD TIER NONE THE LESS XD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lmfao.....^^^^^^

i hated that one....
my fav map in PoR is BLOOD RUNS RED...now there is a special reason why i like it....guess...and here a hint its CHP 27

Betaz

Smash Ace
I will teach a class on 100 ways to kill yourself and opponent as Ike, then teach those non-existant students of mine how to throw objects at people while yelling:

****IN' MINDGAMES, SON!
LMAO!!!
or you can slap your opponents controller out of thier hand and yell "MINDGAMES!!!!!" then just continue playing like normal:laugh:

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
uuumm ull have to talk to torchik im in Blood 4 Blood

but i think he said something like 3 pm....check torchik

hah i get out 2:11

Miller

Smash Lord
lmfao.....^^^^^^

i hated that one....
my fav map in PoR is BLOOD RUNS RED...now there is a special reason why i like it....guess...and here a hint its CHP 27
I know what chapter it is :p

And I always loved to Kill the BK in 2-3 Turns.
Once I actually Critical Aethered him. Im not sure if it was a glitch or what because I dont know if you can critical Aether. 1 turn Victory :)

Top Bottom