• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I really need to make some new sigs for me and Deathparasol. Both of them are really bad...I'm gonna make some super amazing ones soon.

I really miss Radiant Dawn. That game was sooooo fun. Now, I want to play Sacred Stones, but no where has it!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
torhike PM me y ur so pissed

the aethercides r cool thxs ill definently usem when up one stock

but there is a good ike vs lucario where he KOs luc at 123% with uncharged eruption, combo d throw>uair>uair, d tilt beastly, f smash nuff said there both competitve players and ike seems promising

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hmmm, they're actually pretty long. Radiant Dawn had four looooong parts, and it was a really good game.

I'm not even mad at you Roith! I didn't even say that I was better than Death or that other guy and I was kidding when I said I could beat you! Jeez! >_>

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el7_kEaTS6c

About 1:05 in, Ike grabs the edge after Aether
unfortunatley, what I said is still right :( Aether has to complete the animaton before you can grab, so that means aether can edgerape those with alot of air game.

rule 1 of fighting ike- if you are above ike and near an edge, take your friends controller and throw it out a window.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
^ OMG, that fight is awesome. Even if Ike lost, they were pretty evenly matched. Some good AI there. I also like that FE music.

Alex, did you say you were gonna make a new sig for me too? Cool. And I think I'm going to get FE11 whenever it comes out, which is the remake of the first game, methinks.

@Enshoku... VERY long... Hope you like stuff like epic storylines and long dialogue... with lotsa advance planning. Well, mostly in RD. Compared to RD, PoR is a walk in the park.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
^ OMG, that fight is awesome. Even if Ike lost, they were pretty evenly matched. Some good AI there. I also like that FE music.

Alex, did you say you were gonna make a new sig for me too? Cool. And I think I'm going to get FE11 whenever it comes out, which is the remake of the first game, methinks.

@Enshoku... VERY long... Hope you like stuff like epic storylines and long dialogue... with lotsa advance planning. Well, mostly in RD. Compared to RD, PoR is a walk in the park.
I hate you:(:(:( Now I really want the game, but I hate spending money

jus' kiddin' 'bout the I hate you thingie, don't mean to offend ya

Torchik

Smash Ace
Yeppers, I'm gonna make one for you too! ^_^ I can't leave you out! Ugh, I'm so sleepy. I'm going to bed. See you all laters! Talk to you tomorrow Ri!

By the way, did anyone else have a snowday today?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol god dammit torchike...lol ur a f***** trip u no that.....lol man....heh
but i still want to vs u 5 stock right when brawl comes out or day after and every week, no items and no FS and at FD, but plz dont think u cant beat me tho

aaanyways...glad thats over RD was pretty long i was pissed "wheres ike oh maybe next chapter" but overall RD was great and i plan on getting FE 11 too
im gona main ike & marth and somehow they will both be my # 1 main it just depends how i feel and matchups

whoo....i feel better now :)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
lol god dammit torchike...lol ur a f***** trip u no that.....lol man....heh
but i still want to vs u 5 stock right when brawl comes out or day after and every week, no items and no FS and at FD, but plz dont think u cant beat me tho

aaanyways...glad thats over RD was pretty long i was pissed "wheres ike oh maybe next chapter" but overall RD was great and i plan on getting FE 11 too
im gona main ike & marth and somehow they will both be my # 1 main it just depends how i feel and matchups

whoo....i feel better now :)
I'm maining marth and Ike with Young Link as a second, Is it me or do I seem to have a sword fetish?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
**** i no me too ill only use swordsmen lol ur adding me once brawl comes out i luv sword battles i cherish them

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I got out for a snow day! By the way, this is my first post and I think Ike rules. The fe games are awsome and I'm maining Ike with Marth as secondary.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
LOL swords and psychoanalysis... who doesn't have a sword fetish? Geez, what's wrong with those people... heh. >_> <_< *hides cheap katana under bed*

Man, it don't snow in California... T_T

Get FE, Enshoku. You know you want the game. XD No, better to save your money, else you end up like me. ...yeah... you don't want that. Broke before I even am in college... heh.

Now, did everyone see that the BK's theme is in Brawl? Hmm? HMM?

Edit:
what's the best way to beat Ashera? I picked a crappy endgame team T_T

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I believe all fe games are worth the money. Just as long as you've got enough for brawl. Well, I'm crashin for the night. Good to finally post after only readin the past few months since I joined swf. Much more fun. L8r.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Heheheh, welcome Reo! ^__^ Hope you like it here!

Oh...my...gosh...Enshoku!!! Krystal is AWESOME!!! She was my second most wanted character!!

Oh yeah...I forgot that it's so warm in California. =P Sucks for you!

And don't get too cocky Roith! I'm not gonna let you win that easily! ^_^

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, about two inches. Got out of school for two days. And I live in north arkansas so we're even closer.

I can't find sacred stones anywhere around here either.

Torchik

Smash Ace
You got out of school for TWO days for TWO inches...You're school lets you out easily. We got out one day for eight inches.

Sacred Stones is soooo old. I wanna see who Eirika and Ephraim are though.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the school lets us out pretty easily. Part of only havin 20 kids per grade. Small school=more time out.

Sacred Stones was awsome(wish i still had it)

Ike's Biggest Fan

Smash Apprentice
Following Ike's travels through Tellius and beyond
wow you guys post fast, its been two days and there's like 3 additional pages. anyway, i found a channel on youtube with lke 50 videos of 1 v 1 v 1 v 1 matches and 98% the person playing player 1 is ike. and in 86%, he ends up winning. it looks as though ike is a much higher tier than i even hoped!

and out here in maryland we didnt even get snow. we got freezing rain for 5 minutes and then 40 degree rain for like 12 hours. mother nature hates maryland

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
ok! back... again. after another day of no posting and i missed like 5 pages... gah. this thread is getting out of control. i liked the good old days when it was me, you torchik, deathparasol, ike's biggest fan and that one other guy. um, well. i'll try help you out and keep things under control but idk, cuz i'm not on here as often as before.
ok... ike stuff. more ike stuff.... um... well. i see Marth's final smash has a little FE health bar that appears by the enemy's damage percentage and goes BLOINK! cuz his is a 1-hit-KO.
even though Ike's isn't an instant kill, the animation for his is WAAAYYY cooler than Marth's.
GREAT AETHER FTW!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ah the other guy.....>.>
aaaaannnyways yeah ike FS is by far the coolest

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
we definately have to fight eachother online as Ike.
we gotta see who's the best with him
maybe make some team battles too. I call Torchik for my team.
(well... if you're good that is)
i just hope there's not too much lag when we play. (I live upstate NY btw)

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
I might have to get in on the online Ike battles. I like to play competitive... but we do 4 stock instead of 5. Like to keep as much as MLG as possible.

Oh yeah... I live in Brookings, SD and go to school at South Dakota State University. Last week i was walking 5 blocks to class in -43 degree windchill. The last time i had school called off.. it was a blizzard and the interstate closed.... got at least 3 feet of snow... I'm used to it.

Top Bottom