• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Torchik

Smash Ace
.............................................................................................................................................................I come back to visit you people and THIS is what I see?! What has my thread come too?? Some random Ike lover wannabes trying to take my position?! *sigh* Time to put the smack down.

Ike-Sama, don't make me laugh. There is no WAY you're Ike's biggest fan. You're barely ever here. *rips open stomach with scalpel and fills it with grenades* Fail.

Ike's Biggest Fan...how could you? I leave for a few days and you already tried to replace me?! I DON'T THINK SO!!! Hmmm, I'll spare you, since you helped me earlier...

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS PEOPLE!!! I'M IKE'S BIGGEST FAN!!! I don't care if Ike is in your name, I don't care if you use him as your alias in World of Warcraft, I don't care if you defend him from flamers! YOU'RE STILL NOT AS A BIG A FAN AS ME!!

Oh, and to Enshoku...thank you. The only one who didn't BETRAY me. I officially place this thread in your care while I'm not here. I'll drop by for visits every so often. Take good care of the thread, and keep these lackies in line. I know I can trust you. ^__^

Goooooooooo Ike! <3 <3 <3

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
hey i'm back too!
*crickets chirping*
meh. fine.
well hooray that torchik is back! just by reading what you said was going on, i don't want to read the posts that i have missed... and there's no way any of them could replace you.
they're not crazy enough.
but anyways. Ike + Marth + Metaknight in SSE. pretty cool. when i watched the intro movie before i found out the final roster, i was like "hey, that cape is blue. and the sword...it's MARTH!"
yay! i'm happy because Marth was my best character in Melee (but they have made him look even girlier in Brawl)
so Ike will be my male main and Marth will be my female main. haha :chuckle:

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol.....u guys r such a joke no offense torchike..but being ikes biggest fan? who the f*** cares i dont care. whats the point of being the biggest fan u dont get anything and nobody is gona replace torchike i havent been on SWF and havent been posting on ike forums latly but this is getting ridiculous its DOESNT matter bout being the biggest fan but on agust 6 i told myself that i will be the gimpy of ike, i will be the best to ever main him

any who think they would be a better ike then me, post ur info on my users and challengers thread for when brawl comes out or do it now to suscribe and put a * in it for me to reconize that u think u could be a better ike user than me

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
lol.....u guys r such a joke no offense torchike..but being ikes biggest fan? who the f*** cares i dont care. whats the point of being the biggest fan u dont get anything and nobody is gona replace torchike i havent been on SWF and havent been posting on ike forums latly but this is getting ridiculous its DOESNT matter bout being the biggest fan but on agust 6 i told myself that i will be the gimpy of ike, i will be the best to ever main him

any who think they would be a better ike then me, post ur info on my users and challengers thread for when brawl comes out or do it now to suscribe and put a * in it for me to reconize that u think u could be a better ike user than me
getting a little arrogant, dont ya think?

EDIT: roith, please promise me that you wont become the next rokku, pl0x?!?!?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yeah sure idk who rokku is but im not usaully cocky but i want to make sure im one of the elite ike mainers and i no i can do it i just want to play good people and we all no were not going to be able to have pros to vs consistenly but my smash community is suprisingly good but only 2 people used adv tech one falco who is pretty **** good wit falco wholl be switching to wolf but when im not with my smash community which is during the week M-F i want good people to fight, i like people who i no r dedicated to smash or people i piss of enough for them to play at the best of their abilities, but im just trying to get ike users something to be motivated for a guy who promised him self hed try has hard as he can to destroy everybody he versus now idk bout u but doesnt that motivate u to train to kick my *** waltz

but anyway smash has taken over my life since i started melee and got very good and im looking forward to playing b/c smash is all i do (i no i have no life) but 1 thing that i do better than a lot of people is out working them as i said i play a lot

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
.............................................................................................................................................................I come back to visit you people and THIS is what I see?! What has my thread come too?? Some random Ike lover wannabes trying to take my position?! *sigh* Time to put the smack down.

Ike-Sama, don't make me laugh. There is no WAY you're Ike's biggest fan. You're barely ever here. *rips open stomach with scalpel and fills it with grenades* Fail.

Ike's Biggest Fan...how could you? I leave for a few days and you already tried to replace me?! I DON'T THINK SO!!! Hmmm, I'll spare you, since you helped me earlier...

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS PEOPLE!!! I'M IKE'S BIGGEST FAN!!! I don't care if Ike is in your name, I don't care if you use him as your alias in World of Warcraft, I don't care if you defend him from flamers! YOU'RE STILL NOT AS A BIG A FAN AS ME!!

Oh, and to Enshoku...thank you. The only one who didn't BETRAY me. I officially place this thread in your care while I'm not here. I'll drop by for visits every so often. Take good care of the thread, and keep these lackies in line. I know I can trust you. ^__^

Goooooooooo Ike! <3 <3 <3
Wow, torchik did a mini rant, scareh...

gimpy isn't the best bowser, though he's assumed the best known...

1. can't we all get along
2. to each their own
3.get firefox, it has spell check
4.I like pie
5. no clue why i'm posting all of this with numbers
THE CAKE IS A LIE, DEATH TO GLADoS!

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh, shut up, Roith! You're not a peacemaker. And give me a break, I'm gonna be the best and everyone knows it!

Shrimp! You're back! Thank goodness! Where have you been? All of these Ike's biggest fan wannabes are trying to be equal in Ike loving with me. I need you to keep the thread in line. Yep, keep order! ^_^

Enshoku...yeah.

1. No, we can't unless they can accept the facts.
2. Yes, Ike is mine!
3. It does?
4. Oh my gosh! Me too!
5. I'm posting with numbers cause you did.
6. >_>???

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
now look whos even more arrogant dont make me dig up the post were u said ur self that u know thad id beat u and whos everyone u act like u got ike forums behind u but i dont trash talk im not a peace maker i dont tell people ill beat u hands down i lead by example i dont judge how good i am i let other people decide so im done and ur up first

but one thing just b/c ur IKES BIGGEST FAN B/C ur in love with him what makes u think ull be better then waltz, death, and me huh tell me give me a good reason wait nvm ur ikes biggest fan without a doubt u dont need a reason to be the best u automaticly are right?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Oh, shut up, Roith! You're not a peacemaker. And give me a break, I'm gonna be the best and everyone knows it!

Shrimp! You're back! Thank goodness! Where have you been? All of these Ike's biggest fan wannabes are trying to be equal in Ike loving with me. I need you to keep the thread in line. Yep, keep order! ^_^

Enshoku...yeah.

1. No, we can't unless they can accept the facts.
2. Yes, Ike is mine!
3. It does?
4. Oh my gosh! Me too!
5. I'm posting with numbers cause you did.
6. >_>???
1. be better than others, lead don't follow young one ^^
2. what ever floats your boat
3. yes, though it isn't your quoted posts that make my spell check self-destruct
4. NOEZ IM PIES BIGGEST FAN *barks*
5.for some reason I like it better, feels more organized...
6. play portal or listen to this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

roith said:
now look whos even more arrogant dont make me dig up the post were u said ur self that u know thad id beat u and whos everyone u act like u got ike forums behind u but i dont trash talk im not a peace maker i dont tell people ill beat u hands down i lead by example i dont judge how good i am i let other people decide so im done and ur up first

but one thing just b/c ur IKES BIGGEST FAN B/C ur in love with him what makes u think ull be better then waltz, death, and me huh tell me give me a good reason wait nvm ur ikes biggest fan without a doubt u dont need a reason to be the best u automaticly are right?
that's borderline to contradicting itself.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
OH wow... What's going on.... gah... head spinning... argh...

Hey, if everyone is lightened up now... which I don't know because I haven't read what happened since my last post...

But, uh,.... Ike has the best FS. YOSH.

How many people here have beat Radiant Dawn now?

I hope here is not a place where I will see mindless Sakurai bashing. I'm really sick of it on other threads. Well, bashing in general. But especially Sakurai bashing. He is too awesome.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
sry on my wii for 5 hrs it gets tough but u no i was never bad back when i was a freshmen so i dont treat em bad but torchike is getting out of hand
im done and this is stupid so ill just prove to him when march 9 th rolls around yes on the first day, yeah i no, well battle every week, 5 stocks

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i never get tired or it theres nothing cooler then a giant flaming sword, and completly barraging them with epicness.....oh and it looks BADASS XD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i was so pissed
"ikes final smash is just a different copy of links but a different color"
BS
ikes is way coolers and better in everyway except the intial range of atk

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
wouldnt ikecides (assuming aether) wouldnt he latch onto the ledge (aether ledge cancel spike....nah way to long) while spiking oppenent?

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
my thoughts on ike on the future of smash

*waves Ike flag*

What is there to not like about him? Well, aside from slowness... but who cares? He's made of awesome and also hawt. That's reason enough to main him in my book.
thats right ,im with you even if he's "slow" i really would like to use him alot ,*im really sick and tierd that because some characters are slow ,some ppl avoid and always use an easy to use speedy character* . but i like a challenge, on the first smash bros and melee i always used link not because he is my most favorite nintendo character ever but because he was challenging to use because he was a little on the slow side ,and even if ike is a slow character if you learn how to use him and master him u can make a hell of a fight against those so called "speedsters" ,hes got the moves ,hes got the sword ,hes also got the attitude ,i feel that ike is going to surprise alot of ppl so sure ill main him .

*Note=in case if anyone miss understood im not insulting or saying anything wrong about using speedsters is just that i know there are some ppl that underestimate the potentials of power type characters ,any veteran on fighting games knows that but not your arogant -button mashing -predictable-everyday-noob player ,so youll get my drift , im not mentioning nobody so please dont act offended in anyway

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
yeah sure idk who rokku is but im not usaully cocky but i want to make sure im one of the elite ike mainers and i no i can do it i just want to play good people and we all no were not going to be able to have pros to vs consistenly but my smash community is suprisingly good but only 2 people used adv tech one falco who is pretty **** good wit falco wholl be switching to wolf but when im not with my smash community which is during the week M-F i want good people to fight, i like people who i no r dedicated to smash or people i piss of enough for them to play at the best of their abilities, but im just trying to get ike users something to be motivated for a guy who promised him self hed try has hard as he can to destroy everybody he versus now idk bout u but doesnt that motivate u to train to kick my *** waltz

but anyway smash has taken over my life since i started melee and got very good and im looking forward to playing b/c smash is all i do (i no i have no life) but 1 thing that i do better than a lot of people is out working them as i said i play a lot
lol, i look forward to playing you online.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i would assume that would happen y not, thier is the autosweet spoting the edge but dont look to hard i constantly check vids ive seen decent players from an ike but no one compeyiyivly like masashi but he nvr did it but u find any thing good i mean anything postem here for others
if u havent seen em utube SSBB gameplay 1 and the guy has like 70 vidz now his fav character is ike but he only uses him more a little bit then the others

Enshoku

Smash Lord
i would assume that would happen y not, thier is the autosweet spoting the edge but dont look to hard i constantly check vids ive seen decent players from an ike but no one compeyiyivly like masashi but he nvr did it but u find any thing good i mean anything postem here for others
if u havent seen em utube SSBB gameplay 1 and the guy has like 70 vidz now his fav character is ike but he only uses him more a little bit then the others
I'm going to set your wii on fire, then dump a box of microsoft word cd's on it, but back to my suicidal crazyness...

I've seen videos of ike fully recovering on the downstroke, but none of him edge grabbing on the up or down stroke, I think its because he's in the middle of doing a move. If you fastfall to aether you either double suicide or land right near the edge with your opponent sent flying a bit, or on a rare occasion you kill yourself and drill your opponent back onto the edge.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol...,, why my wii.... lmfao wtf is with the CDs....lol....geez

anyways so can he spike with aether or not can he aether ledge camcel spike and plz explain again in a different way...lol y my wii

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hmph! You think I'M the one out of hand Roith?! Look in the mirror! -_- Anyways, I'll drop it...

Wait...so Ike can't grab the edge after using aether? Oh, and lol at Enshoku's comment. ^_^

Enshoku

Smash Lord
lol...,, why my wii.... lmfao wtf is with the CDs....lol....geez

anyways so can he spike with aether or not can he aether ledge camcel spike and plz explain again in a different way...lol y my wii
Because your wii makes me see my whole textbar filled with words with red underlining. What I'm trying to say is that a successful aethercide either:
a) kills you and your friend bobby-joe-jim
b)kills only you and hurts bobby-joe-jim
c)send you crashing back to tera ferma with bobby-joe-jim at the bottom edge of your sword.

Hmph! You think I'M the one out of hand Roith?! Look in the mirror! -_- Anyways, I'll drop it...

Wait...so Ike can't grab the edge after using aether? Oh, and lol at Enshoku's comment. ^_^
nope, but you can land on the main platform and aether anyone stupid enough to edgeguard you. remember though, if you aren't within one ike of the edge aether can't recover for you, but if you are about 1 1/2 ike's away and aethercide option b happens... not good.

My AvATAr 1s Ub3R 1337!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom