• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

IF4MF

Smash Rookie
True PoR Ike (the character model they used) would have been a quick, strong character, with an actual range attack. His QuickDraw wouldn't be used to attack and would be completely mobile. His Final Smash would actually heal a little percent too.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
He obviously doesn't care how much he gets bashed by scrubs, because all of his main players will defend him and then spike the scrubs that he could kill at around 20%

What is there awesome about him that hasn't already been discovered and said, really?

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Ike should be appreciated. He's awsome. Man, what happened to everyone. The only person I see that used to be here on the Ike boards is comboking. Can someone tell me what happened to Torchik or Death Parasol. Either way, I appreciate Ike. We've been through three games together and he still hasn't let me down. Ike's the coolest. Ike FTW.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I didn't think this thread was still open. It's been a while since I typed in this thread.

I know it must be very hard to do that, becasue's I find making Ike's stats all max hard with out maxing out Micaiah as well. That's how I do it.

But yea, like TKD said, Ike should be appreciated. :D

spartan334

Smash Apprentice
I don't remeber seeing most of you guys when I posted here a while back. All the division and trash talk from people who didn't even look that great... It seems the ike board hasn't went very far.... But Ike will continue to be my main even though most people don't do him justice, nice stats btw I can attest to how hard that is lol

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Ike is really epic if you fight him. Every move he makes is going to do some damage, and he can hit in upwards of 35%. He can kill in the 30%'s, and he is very strong looking when he is mega sized (Not just mushroom, i mean special brawl with mushrooms and mega already enabled. Captain Falcon is the only comparison in epicness.

D

Deleted member

I hooked up a 5.1 surround sound system to my wii.

Every hit shakes the room.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
wow i haven't been on here since brawl came out but um, here's a pic i made just now:

well Ike's already near texas now but oh well
cubans don't appreciate ike :X

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, ive tried to get ahold of torchik. i tried sending him a pm and a wii-mail but never heard from him. I guess i even got kicked off the guild for not being around enough. Pretty sad since i was one of the first there. meh it was gettin ridiculous any way.

Xx-M@TT-xX

Smash Rookie
ive been reading through some ike threads and he doesnt seem that bad i may give him a try.
any ike sers give me any tips??????

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Bump. This thread rules. It's been around since i joined and it deserves to stay. Ike deserves appreciation and im not giving up on that.

Ceph

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1805-2306-4996
I just recently started using him, and since two days ago I wondered why I hadn't been maining him the past 6 months. I honestly haven't had so much fun playing the other characters. I mean, Ike can kill in two to three f***ing hits, and the satisfaction of landing a perfect fsmash in the face of some roll spamming n00b is just too much.

And just watch this, you'll love it lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sesJP3Muh0A&fmt=18

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
HELLO AGAIN GUYZ
I'm sad to see that this thread is on page 2 now :<
Though I guess i'm not really helping cuz i havent been on much
but what is there to do here anymore? >_>

§leepy God

Smash Master
We could sharpen Ike's golden sword for the next match. I mean, golden swords only come one in a life time, am I right? But other than that, I'm clueless about what to say next, lol.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Come on guys. Support Ike. Keep this thread alive. Ike DESERVES appreciation. I once knew a guy who wished Ike was his older brother. He was appreciative. (miss ya torchik)

•Col•

Smash Champion
Nah, he's pretty much a mediocre character in Brawl.

He's a beast in Fire Emblem though... o_O

Top Bottom