• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT6 - MELEE tournament - 11/1/08 - WE NEED GAMECUBES/MELEE AND TVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok Brian, its me, Carlos, and I'm coming too. **** YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Third time. :3

PS: I didn't know Gigabits was in Orlando! I thought it was in Tampa. : < Man I miss playing melee with you guys in the lounge.

EDIT: I think I'll only have enough moneez for singles, not like I have a team partner lol. (AB was pretty random as **** but I didn't mind lol)

Of course I'll be there for friendlies, haven't played ppl in a while sadly. : <

Yeah ***** I'm hyped. :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** yer jigga. **** yer. Iced Tea with lemonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh, interesting. Hope to see him there then. :3 I'm going to do alot of friendlies, cuz I don't have enough money for singles and teams haha. Gonna try singles either way. Man I wish I could change the custom title. x3

EDIT: Seems as though I might only be there for friendlies there, if I do have gas.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
HOLY SHI HYPE!!!!!

I wish I had more monees. Oh well, I'm gonna friendly alot, lulz.

Zoro

Smash Champion
i got off for this

please please please let me not play hungry box first round

like always

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Please Please Get Me Action B*strd Lol

They probaly do it on purpose. D: Jk

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Its Carlton. He never before looked so ugly until I saw that. *HURP*

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think you could have both on the same day just to get a bigger turnout. If you do manage to get a buttload of people, you can just start running multiple tournaments at a time.

Like, 1 hour into Brawl Doubles, Start Melee Doubles. and then 2 hours later start Brawl singles, and 2 hours after that start Melee singles. Or something like that.

It'd be the best way to get 50+ people. Plus, people who wouldn't have come at ALL if it was just for one game might be interested if it was both.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I have no monees. :/ I'm going, but I wonder if anyone could give me a ride back to St. Cloud when its done? :3 If not, I'll try to find a way then. I'll be doing mostly Friendlies.

Btw, I'm driving more, and I might do the Driver's License test next week, yay!

Maybe ActionB can pay for ME this time. Lol

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
I'm looking into this.

But I'm having a party the night before so I dunno how high/drunk/stoned/wasted/strung out/hung over I'll be the next morning.

Nvm, I'm not going.

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there

also need a teammate!!

LOL, reading the Melee and Brawl arguments are hilarious

Melee is so much more intense, but its coo ill see yall saturday. Hiro i jus text u, text me back to confirm u got it so i can call u for directions when im almost there

Top Bottom