• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT6 - MELEE tournament - 11/1/08 - WE NEED GAMECUBES/MELEE AND TVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
good job everyone, sorry i couldnt make it to this. work kinda got in the way. regardless you guys should be coming out to the charity tourny, im callin in all favors.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
wow, that's surprisingly small. Tallahassee had more in their Melee side tourneys

Finch

Smash Lord
This actually had around the same number of people that Linguini's last tourny would have had if I hadn't driven 5 people down there. No johns sfl come to inet.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm the best around, nothing is ever gonna keep me down.

So..... garbanzo and dop should just quit for doing so bad. No matter how they try they will never be as good as me, no one will .
lol colin didn't post this... where's colin and what have you done with him?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I can't wait till the next Inetz. :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
we had about 20 kids there but alot of them didnt enter
I would have if I had more money. I know, money johns. What can I do, eh? Such is life. *sigh*

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hiroshi: Did you lose an XL black shirt at Event 52???

Cause when you and hungry went on a different flight back than us, there was a XL black shirt left with us that the rest of us didn't recognize, so I held onto it!!!

If it's yours (or hungry's) and you need it back just let me know so I can give it to you next tourney we're both at!!!

:colorful:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hiroshi: Did you lose an XL black shirt at Event 52???

Cause when you and hungry went on a different flight back than us, there was a XL black shirt left with us that the rest of us didn't recognize, so I held onto it!!!

If it's yours (or hungry's) and you need it back just let me know so I can give it to you next tourney we're both at!!!

:colorful:
^^^^

lol :laugh:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yep. I hope the next Inets is before the summer. :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well They'll have melee friendlies there right? Meh, I would enter for brawl, but I don't even have a Wii and ****. :/ Or monees. But I'll still go if you all are going. When is it?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well They'll have melee friendlies there right? Meh, I would enter for brawl, but I don't even have a Wii and ****. :/ Or monees. But I'll still go if you all are going. When is it?
It's actually gonna be held at a restaurant like Hooters because they are sponsoring it.

So that's pretty sweet.

But trust me man, I'm more of a Mecelain man than a Brawlbama.

wait...

that's not true.

I like melee more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's actually gonna be held at a restaurant like Hooters because they are sponsoring it.

So that's pretty sweet.

wait...

that's not true.

I like melee more.
...WOW that was terrible juan

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I Voted Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So that's pretty sweet.

wait...

that's not true.

I like melee more.
Kool, same here, I hope to play your jiggy sometime. (of course I'll get owned, but I'll still try rofl).

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman

So that's pretty sweet.

wait...

that's not true.

I like melee more.
is meleebama vs macbrawl. Nuff said.

Renth

Smash Hero
Mccain > Obama

But it doesn't matter anymore, enjoy having a racist BLACK (hes half white but no one seems to realize that) man as our president god bless america we'll need it

Top Bottom