• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iGT6 - MELEE tournament - 11/1/08 - WE NEED GAMECUBES/MELEE AND TVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I need to catch a ride back to St. Cloud, can someone help a bro? <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't understand, how does that work bro? (I know I'm a loser lol)

Zoro

Smash Champion
zoro lets team if I go guy.
Hell yeah
Wait till tomoro tho because i may not have money for it
i get payed tonight but i got 140 dollars worth of books to pay off by tomoro and i duno how much im going to get on my first paycheck(which i heard will be crappy)

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Please Please Get Me Action B*strd Lol

They probaly do it on purpose. D: Jk
Either way, your going to die. Zoro training foo :p.

i got off for this

please please please let me not play hungry box first round

like always
no H-box johns

I need a teammate

I dont want to team with marin for this one
Ronoloa ******* as a team name? :p i donno, we need to work the team mate tommorow...(oh right, I don't have cash >_<) scarch that, maybe at gigs.

I need to catch a ride back to St. Cloud, can someone help a bro? <3
Take the 4 that goes to Oceola mall then take the 10 from there =P.

Maybe ActionB can pay for ME this time. Lol
Right now, I am in a SERIUS economic crisis, I don't even get 5 bucks weekly like I do...here al ist hat I owe people.

Fahad: 5$ for gas money that one time

zoro: 78c for that cheeze roll yesterday even though he understand my situation.

F-0: 5$ for gas money, even though i gave him 3$ and told me not to pay anymore but I really wanted to pay the rest.

I CAN'T wait to go this Saturday, even though I don't have cash for singles. I have been working VERY hard on this thanks to zoro. and I haven't touch brawl since last week! :D. and no...no door fee...I starting to hate asking my folks for money cuz were in deep red.

pint is, i got better...

THE RETURN OF ACTION B@STARD GAH!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Take the 4 that goes to Oceola mall then take the 10 from there =P.

Right now, I am in a SERIUS economic crisis, I don't even get 5 bucks weekly like I do...here al ist hat I owe people.

Fahad: 5$ for gas money that one time

zoro: 78c for that cheeze roll yesterday even though he understand my situation.

F-0: 5$ for gas money, even though i gave him 3$ and told me not to pay anymore but I really wanted to pay the rest.

I CAN'T wait to go this Saturday, even though I don't have cash for singles. I have been working VERY hard on this thanks to zoro. and I haven't touch brawl since last week! :D. and no...no door fee...I starting to hate asking my folks for money cuz were in deep red.

pint is, i got better...

THE RETURN OF ACTION B@STARD GAH!
Hmm, I might have to do that then. :3 How long does it take the 4 to get to Osceola Mall? I need TIEMZ. Nvm, I'll see and check it onlinez.

Well, thanks for that burger king you bought me last time, and I'm sorry that you are in an economic crisis, so am I, lol.

Hope to see you there, though, My Pink Doc is a little better, but lets see. (I'm gonna friendly too, lol.)

Btw, its me, carlos.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm so gonna be there. From 11:oo am to around 6:00. :3

I now have a bad feeling that I might go on the wrong day, because Vericz said a few more days. :s

Its tommorow. :3 Rite?

*denial*

Zoro

Smash Champion
I look forward to playing everyone tomorrow

Remember to try and bring your wiis / cubes just in case

We will have the TVs all you need to worry about is the melee discs and the systems.
I cant believe hiroshi hasnt said anything about that yet!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
good luck at the tourney you melee heads. hope it goes well so they'd still want to host a brawl one. This is the closest venue to my actual house that has hosted a tourney, so i wanna see some success :laugh:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
hey guys i need you to make sure you bring cubes and copies of melee if you own them.

NO TV'S WILL BE NEEDED!!!!!

Seriously, if you have a cube and melee, bring it just incase. Just leave it in your car if anything, and if we need it, then we can just bring them out. cya tommorrow.

-hiro

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
OK , SO THIS IS MY LAST MINUTE UPDATE BEFORE I GO TO WORK. oops sorry for caps. I wont be back online till tomorrow morning, so if anybody needs to contact me my cell is 407-922-1048.

WE NOW NEED A COUPLE OF TV'S!!!! INET WONT BE ABLE TO SUPPLE LIKE THE 12 TVS THEY USUALLY DO.

so, EVERYBODY BRING CUBES, AND MELEE, AND IF YOU HAVE A SMALL TV, JUST BRING IT JUST INCASE PLEASE.

we usually have like 12 setups so the tournaments ends early, like around 7 or 8pm. and there is usually madddddddd friendlies. So please people, hit this up strong.

cya tomorrow ^_^.

-hiro

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Doubles Results: (Out of 6 teams)

1. Colbol and Dop
2. QDVS and Hbox

Singles hasn't started yet.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I'm the best around, nothing is ever gonna keep me down.

So..... garbanzo and dop should just quit for doing so bad. No matter how they try they will never be as good as me, no one will .

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Friendlies were good. :3 I had fun geiz.

EDIT: I couldn't enter singles/doubles cuz i had no monees. ;3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was the pink doc. ;3 (had button up shirt, jeens, black sneakers)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes i was. He was really good. :3 DJFN, Sworddancer, and the others were good too. ;3

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Kyon's controller I did TWICE as better. Then I switch to my crappy one and I was like "Crap" Kyon's controller is heaven for my falcon <3.

-Friendlies where fun. I got nastier. I'll join melee gigs :D.

-I went "Around The world" with 5 bucks. Wendys, Mcdonads, and BK. If it wasn't for tha chocolate milk, I would gone to Dunking Donuts. Bough A snack attack with chocolate milk, small fries, and a cookie dough pie. I din't felt like eating at BK so bleh.

-Zoro becomes the best link in the world by beating H-box.

-Brian decided to play helo after the tourney while half of wato wanted to go eat at dennys.

-Actions got own by Dop.

-Action destroys in friendlies minus Al and Dop.

-random riddles, joke, speech combo at Dannys.

I think that what happen, so bleh.

Peace

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol now James is gonna give a summary of what happened after every tournie. :3

You just crossed the street.

Top Bottom