• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you knew you were going to die

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
if you knew you were going to die in 10 minutes how would you spend the rest of your time
me id probably call all my peeps and say goodbye i luv u guys no homo and also call alicia and tell her i love her

Zoro

Smash Champion
Call people
while i do
eat everything I can in the kitchen

Frosted flakes mixed with fruity pebbles
french toast , rice with chicken and a bit of pasta that my baby Marin makes.
I would eat a big mac, a whopper, and a chicken quesadilla. I would do all this in 10 minutes I would have my idea of a good meal with absolutely no regard for my health.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
if you knew you were going to die in 10 minutes how would you spend the rest of your time
me id probably call all my peeps and say goodbye i luv u guys no homo and also call alicia and tell her i love her
wow, you ****ing idiot.

QUIT SAYING "NO HOMO" when you say you love a certain person who is male.

NO ONE IS GOING TO THINK YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL, geez get over it.

I love Rx. There you go. <3

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd go on Wifi and Spam Tornado on with anyone until I died.

**** if you were really gonna die, do u know what u would do?

OverLade

Smash Hero
**** Blunts Cubans be the REAL ****.

Ps: I dont smoke just sayin. I can't even go to tournaments...more less smoke anything....

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'd give everything to my bro and tell him to make my animated series a reality, and not a dream.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Call both my parents and let them know I love them. Same to Alpha and my girlfriend Aundrea. If I still had enough time, I'd start down the rest of the list of important people in my life. I'd hope that I'd be able to sit outside under a nice clear sky on a cool breezy day and just be able to relax while doing so. When I die, I want to to be in complete bliss. I hope that by the time it is my turn to go, I have accomplished everything that I wanted to in life (and quite honestly, I do have a bucket list that I plan on completing. :) )

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Well i guess i'll be the bad guy.

If I knew I was going to die in 10 minutes, and I was able to, I'd go enter a real brawl tourney so Hell wouldnt be as bad.

Yeah I did it. I'm the bad guy.

__

I turned this into a bad arc

Ni-pa~~~.... :(

Renth

Smash Hero
My last ten minutes?

They'd be spent either with a controller in my hand or a phone up to my ear. Regardless to what type of illness or injury.. Thomas Parks would be there with me.

--- on a completely unrelated note: I always wanted to meet P.C. Chris.. why? I don't know.. I just really want to

Laijin

Smash Hero
--- on a completely unrelated note: I always wanted to meet P.C. Chris.. why? I don't know.. I just really want to
HA.
I've done something Renth has never done.
Played PC Chris.

on a side note:
I'd probably go outside. Find the first sex offender convicted for some sick ****(I have a bunch in my neighborhood). And then I would proceed to beat the living **** out of him. I mean to an inch of this man's life.
I ****ing hate pedos.

Cobrot

Smash Rookie
10 minutes? I'd probably lose my sense of security and go nuts committing as many crimes as possible and do good deeds at the same time.

"Man I want those golf clubs"
*steals golf clubs*
"Here you go."

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Go to church
Confess my sins
Read the bible
pray for everyone to be safe.
know that Jesus is my savior.
thus I'll live a better life.

Don't miss me too much =P.

note: trust me, is the best choice out of you guys.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Oh boy. I'd write up some quick instructions on a wordpad doc on my desktop for whoever finds it, basically, so that all the years I have spent writing don't go to waste. Then someone else can steal the glory for my stories... Haha oh well

Oh and, make sure my dog doesn't end up near my body when I die. I mean ****, he would like, try to eat me and **** after a while.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Listen to some Freezepop tracks, write a note for those that I care about, and either severely injure or outright kill a certain someone, depending on how sympathetic I'm feeling at the time.

(Bet you guys weren't expecting that one. <3)

Top Bottom