• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you knew you were going to die

OverLade

Smash Hero
Listen to some Freezepop tracks, write a note for those that I care about, and either severely injure or outright kill a certain someone, depending on how sympathetic I'm feeling at the time.

(Bet you guys weren't expecting that one. <3)
I would kill Sakurai.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Turn on First Breath After Coma, smoke a fat joint and call a few people to tell them how awesome they are and that I love 'em.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Listen to some Freezepop tracks, write a note for those that I care about, and either severely injure or outright kill a certain someone, depending on how sympathetic I'm feeling at the time.

(Bet you guys weren't expecting that one. <3)
You definitely caught me off guard... O_O

It isn't me is it?!?! XD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
probably just call m girlfriend to get online so i can see her on cam, and talk to her until i have 1 minute left and say goodbye, close the cam. and just meditate peacefully.
i love everyone else, but like...they can get the message from her.

DUB

Smash Lord
Call the second half of iP, and kill a half-O of Sour Diesel in 5. Spark Mandrill for the next 5. Lololol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Call the second half of iP, and kill a half-O of Sour Diesel in 5. Spark Mandrill for the next 5. Lololol.
Nothing better. Seriously.

In fact, I change mine to "Play Spark Mandrill's stage theme as I chase and maim 'that one person', THEN write a note and listen to Freezepop's Plastic Stars as I die."

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Nothing better. Seriously.

In fact, I change mine to "Play Spark Mandrill's stage theme as I chase and maim 'that one person', THEN write a note and listen to Freezepop's Plastic Stars as I die."
At HERB 2 you're going to hang out with me and DUB. Saturday night in the hotel room we're smoking and throwing spark mandrill on repeat:laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ima grind on ever piece of pussy that walks through that door.

or call someone special and talk to them into I die.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yea got that right i dont listen to lil wayne much what i have heard i really liked
and yea its kinda polmexs fault after would start saying stuff like "smashfest my house no homo"
if it annoys you guys i have no problem to stop saying it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'd... **** someone. OH wait... Nah jk.

Top Bottom