• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If You Guys Would Change Something About MK, What Would It Be?

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
It would be great if he had:

-More Priority on his aerials(seriously, even ganon can beat him out)
-An extra 5 jumps(he can't recover worth a dime)
-A longer hitbox (he isn't disjointed enough)
-Longer time span on mach tornado(this thing goes away way to slow)
-Faster Shuttle loop(seriously, this thing is too slow)

laki

Smash Apprentice
Add the word B1tches to the end of his taunts.

Except for up taunt.

I'd want that to say "Eat **** loser."

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
Brainwash people into believing Captain Falcon is the best character in the game, then make his air speed awesome, and have all (ALL!) of his attacks execute in one frame.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
mks sooo dumb he deserves TWO shuttle loops before he goes into fall special

Aeropup

Smash Apprentice
Dimensional cape shouldn't make him helpless.

One use per landing obviously.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
To tell the godly truth...... 2/3 of his current power. If it is reduced to that I think MK users will stop being flamed for using him.

Levitas

the moon
IDK. MK's Dsmash is kinda weak. Maybe a bit more range to it, better knockback, earlier IASA frames on Dtilt, higher priority on Tornado, addition of invinsibility to aerial shuttle loop, a useful jab, and faster recovery from grab releases (and being grab released).

Maybe a bit of super armor and another glide.

Also, give him the YYG from melee. That would be too good.

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
To tell the godly truth...... 2/3 of his current power. If it is reduced to that I think MK users will stop being flamed for using him.
But i love being flamed, it's funny to watch the children cry because they suck or whatever, it's even funnier to watch people try to pick fights over a game, and then lose them.

Wartourist

Smash Cadet
i know i want meta knights taunt to remove his mask and see his ugly face and his ugly face 1 h ko evry1
i want his attks to always say falcon punch and always spikes i want him to not have wings and have rockets
i want him to be taller and be like 10x faster with his attks cuz hes so slow and i want him to have a better tier then top tier #1 i want him to change the tornado and make it a red tornado that casts fire and 1hit ko iwant him to have 5 more jump and his sword to be 5x taller cuz its so small and i want me to stfu and go to hell

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Give him an aura that kills everyone on the stage the moment the game starts.

Oh crap he already has that, then maybe make the aura kill everyone before the game starts.

JST

Smash Apprentice
Give him Snake's Utilt.

And Diddy's bananas.

And King Dedede's Dthrow.

Top Bottom