• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If You Could Learn One Pokemon Move In Real Life....

0^2

Smash Cadet
At first I thought easily, but then, I realized, this is a tough choice between these two:

-Teleport would be quite handy to just transport myself somewhere for numerous reasons.
-Transform, just for loads of fun.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Teleport, for transportation and for Haloween reasons.
Mind Reader, so I can be the best chess player in the world :)
Transform, so I can explore my opposite gender :O
Protect, just for safety reasons.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'd know Pain Split. Think about it. You're leg gets ran over by a Semi. You can make other peoples legs shatter too. You'd be the hospital's worst enemy.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
That's a smart one. :)

Wouldn't Teleport do the same general idea as Protect?

-Terywj
Point taken. But if there was a projectile flying at me, I would feel more comfortable conjuring an impregnable shield, rather than concentrating my mind and focusing on the required destination.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Point taken. But if there was a projectile flying at me, I would feel more comfortable conjuring an impregnable shield, rather than concentrating my mind and focusing on the required destination.
Psh. You don't need to do that for Teleport. It's instantaneous.

-Terywj

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
probally go with eithur aura sphere(then i could hadulkn evry thing)
or teleport (go any where i want eithur of those would be epic

GodlyOwnage

Smash Rookie
Rest

so that I won't have to roll around in like TEN MINUTES trying to find a comfortable position before I fall asleep.
But then you would wake up in two hours...wtfux up wid that!!!!!

just use spore and like shoot it in the air or something >.>

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If 1 turn is 1 hour, you'd get, at best, 5 hours of sleep.
Or, you could use it right before you go to bed and ADD hours of MANDITORY sleep. Imagine waking up to go to school/work, and it turns out its almost over!

Lucir

Smash Rookie
I'm going to need to say rest would be pretty useful....

*rest*
*wakes up in two hours fully rejuvenated*

Yeah though, Teleport all the way

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
instead of saying something useful, I'll go with something incredibly impractical and awesome.

how about ROAR OF TIME.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Seriously roar of time...
Being at the wrong place at the wrong time has always been an issue. Being able to control time would be the best thing in history. "Im....Dying..........................................................RAWR..."
3 days ago"okay, not crossing the street then."
it also can make stuffs asplode
:D

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
For practical use, I'd probably pick Teleport or Transform.

If everyone could Teleport, much of the global pollution problem could probably be solved (or, at least, mitigated).

With Transform, cosplay will probably get a lot more interesting...
In fact, you'd probably trigger massive RFS (Rabid Fangirl Syndrome) at an anime convention if you walked in while Transformed as Cloud Strife, any of the Kingdom Hearts characters, a Pikachu (imagine the squeals), a life-size Pikmin (if you survive long enough, imagine the even bigger squeals), Marf, etc., etc. XD

With Transform, you could also:
1) pull of the greatest identity theft scams the world has ever seen
2) become the greatest spy the world has ever seen
3) run plastic surgery out of business
4) never get caught with anything
5) freak people out by going around looking like a dead person
6) Win Mr. Olympia/Ms. Universe (does the competitor next to you have bigger pecs/boobs? *insert Zelda-Sheik transformation music* Problem solved.)
7) Win Hide n' Go Seek. Every time.
8) Confuse thirsty people who are lost in the desert by Transforming into a vending machine and running away from them when they get too close.
9) Are you an exile of your native country? Wanna return and start that coup d'etat you've always wanted to start AND avoid political imprisonment but were too afraid and/or recognizable to do so? Well, then the Transform-O-Matic TM is just the product for you! With this amazing product, all of your problems will be solved! Call now and receive a SECOND Transform-O-Matic TM all for the price of ONE! Hurry! This deal will only last for a limited time, so call now!

...XD.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
With Transform, you could also:
1) pull of the greatest identity theft scams the world has ever seen
2) become the greatest spy the world has ever seen
3) run plastic surgery out of business
4) never get caught with anything
5) freak people out by going around looking like a dead person
6) Win Mr. Olympia/Ms. Universe (does the competitor next to you have bigger pecs/boobs? *insert Zelda-Sheik transformation music* Problem solved.)
7) Win Hide n' Go Seek. Every time.
8) Confuse thirsty people who are lost in the desert by Transforming into a vending machine and running away from them when they get too close.
Transforming into a vending machine in the middle of the desert? Mmm. Subtle. :)

*off topic*
I wish there was a Pokemon move called Snake's F-Tilt. Deals 80+130 damage.
40% chance of flinching.

Top Bottom