• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
M2

It should have been the great villain fight. Ridley and M2...but same old boring characters...lame.

Funny cuz Mario was losing to Isaac originally in the first round.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I'm conflicted. Mewtwo's awesome, but I can't forget about all those fun times I had playing the Sonic 1, 2, 3&K, and CD, even though Sonic games have been a letdown in recent years. I guess my vote goes to Sonic!
This whole contest was a waste then , if the outcome was going be sonic vs mario, who didnt predict that.
The fun is in how we get there, not where we end up. :)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
MEWTWO!!!

D***....Ridley...:(
Why do people want the SAME FU**ING FIGHT over and over again :mad:
Whats the point of voting if people are just gonna put Mario vs. SoniC?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm voting Mewtwo, even though I'm guessing more people will vote for Sonic to get Mario vs. Sonic @_@.

Garuda

Smash Ace
The reason why is because people were disappointed by Freddy vs. Jason. Well, I wasn't, probably because I didn't expect anything big from it... and Jason seemed more like the victor and I prefer Jason anyway.

People just can't get over the 16-bit war. I don't just plain want them to compete as much as possible, I want them to have a friendly rivalry that will never end.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
I vote Mewtwo. Hes just way cooler and plus Ive had many memorable moments playing Pokemon R/B/Y then Sonic....

Damax

Smash Lord
**** you!
jk, Mewtwo's awesome in Pokemon, unlike SOMEONE in their recent games :lol:

Mewtwo wasn't awesome at all. its just a big crappy cat. he doesn't even have his own franchise. he was left over by his creators for newcomers as deoxys and I don't know who else lucario? something like that.

Mewtwo is old school pokemon but Sonic is older. In all Sonic beats mewtwo in every way. Haven't seen mewtwo beat godbeasts living in past, present and future.

Garuda

Smash Ace
No, because it's a stupid concept and I refuse to play it for quite a while.

But good god, is it THAT BAD to have them 1v1 in a ****ing POPULARITY CONTEST?! God ****.

Damax

Smash Lord
No, because it's a stupid concept and I refuse to play it for quite a while.

But good god, is it THAT BAD to have them 1v1 in a ****ing POPULARITY CONTEST?! God ****.
it isn't bad, its not even a coincidence, they are just the characters who get the (random character name) fanboy vote once the (random character name) was defeated. And that's what bracket popularity contests are *****es. if you want something more even, just make a big pool, a free for all and you are good to go. no elimination till the end.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Anyone thinks that mewtwo looks like someone from dragonballz?

Anyway sorry Ismar I voted for sonic cuz I wanna see Mario vs Sonic.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I don't care about Mario vs. Sonic. This is coming out of pure revenge for Megaman. Geno went down in flames and now it's Mewtwo's turn.

Sonic FTW!!!!!

Stick that in your Shadow Ball, Mewtwo. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom