• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Your like Reggie, guaranteeing something and it not happening :(
Jesus, I have a life too. It's not like my universe revolves around the comics.

I said I'd get it done tonight. I've just been pretty busy this week, with, you know, college and all.

Oh wait, you don't know.

Garuda

Smash Ace
LOL

Hm... I'm gonna have a little trouble figuring out who to vote for, after Sonic beats Mewtwo. I mean, I like Mario and Sonic equally.

... although... he IS Mario... who knows?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Okay who is Cooler? A Broke Plumber/Doctor who rummages thru pipes collecting quarters and eating Shrooms...all the while trying to pursue the same girl....and killing turtles....

Or a Blue Hedgehog who snowboards with no snow,saves the animals, get DIFFERENT girls of DIFFERENT species, AND has a Super form and watches TV to power up?

I think its obvious that the latter is WAY cooler

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You know, since I played Mario 64, I've always said Mario games were hints to how Money and Shrooms are the only thing that are important (Seeing as how Coins would actually give Mario Health, or BREATH under water XD). (Jokingly of course :p)

But anyways Sonic vs. Mario. Epic!

I like Sonic more, but Mario, I like him a lot too, and HE IS MARIOOOO!

RDK

Smash Hero
Okay who is Cooler? A Broke Plumber/Doctor who rummages thru pipes collecting quarters and eating Shrooms...all the while trying to pursue the same girl....and killing turtles....

Or a Blue Hedgehog who snowboards with no snow,saves the animals, get DIFFERENT girls of DIFFERENT species, AND has a Super form and watches TV to power up?

I think its obvious that the latter is WAY cooler
Dude, Mario is freaking Italian. He's in the Mafia by default.

Most awesome videogame character ever.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
I knew Common had some outside source of information. Please reveal how you found out Frozen was the SK. I'm sure you won't though, because I'm thoroughly convinced that you're mafia now. There was no way you could have figured Frozen out to be the SK with the information you presented.

With this known I'm pretty sure I've spotted another mafia, but I need to look further into it before I make a firm decision.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
CURRENT STANDINGS:

The Final Four - Part 1

1st - Mario [55 votes]

2nd - Ridley [40 votes]

Ridley has 7 minutes left to get 15+ votes...its not looking good for the poor guy.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:

FINAL FOUR - PART 1

And with that, Mario advances to the Championship round, where he will take on either Mewtwo or Sonic for the title.

Ridley has been eliminated.

Please wait for me to open the next match.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Are you nuts? >_> I'd be more understanding of your opposition if you actually had some real reasoning against me.

Scenerio 1: Frozenflame is town.
"Oh my gosh, he made us kill Frozenflame! You *******! I knew you were leading us into a bad lynch. Kill him!"
Scenerio 2: Frozenflame is independant.
"Commonyoshi has outside information! You *******! I knew you were just trying to get rid of him! Kill kim!"
Scenerio 3: Frozenflame is mafia.
"Commonyoshi is the independant! You *******! I didn't say this before, but I knew you were trying to pin the independant kill on someone! Kill him!"
Alternate Scenerio: Frozenflame is mafia.
"Commonyoshi is also mafia! He leading us to kill his own innactive ally! You *******! That's why Frozenflame didn't try to defend himself. Kill him!"

There is really no way I can prove to you that I am town, is there? Wether I was right or wrong, I ended up being scum.
I knew Common had some outside source of information. Please reveal how you found out Frozen was the SK. I'm sure you won't though, because I'm thoroughly convinced that you're mafia now.
This was the part that really made me just laugh at you. I wont present evidence... because you think I'm mafia? Why the heck wouldn't I defend myself because of that? The whole statement was downright bad. Just admit you were proven wrong about Frozenflame whom you thought "was certainly town".

And now I launch my counter attack because we've gone through this whole song and dance already the last day.
Vote: Jiano
Because I had a little theory about you on Day 4, and now is the time to see if I am right. I accuse you of defending Frozenflame on purpose to elimate yourself as a target during the nights while still keeping the deaths per night to two. *more evidence will come tommorrow/Monday when I dont have a headache*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom