• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Hmm. I've already voted here, but I've just had a good idea. So this does not count as my Second vote, it's just for lulz. JUST FOR LULZ, Mewtwo cultists.

Trainer encountered a wild Sonic!

Mewtwo! I choose you!

Sonic isn't paying attention. . .

Mewtwo used Hypnosis! But it failed! (Look into my eyes, dammit!)

Sonic is loitering around.

Mewtwo used Shadow Ball!

Sonic used 'Pssh. Giant balls of evil doom. Yeah, like I've never seen those before.

It missed! (What the hell kind of move is that?!)

Sonic used: Insult Mewtwo's mother! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE! Mewtwo became enraged!

Metwo used Psy. . .
SONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICK

Mewtwo has fainted. . .

Trainer sent out. . .

Sonic used 'I suggest you keep your balls inside your pockets if you want to keep them at all, kid.'

Trainer has fainted. . .

Basically, you can't fight Sonic. Because by the time you've got him in your sights, he's already won.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I knew Common had some outside source of information. Please reveal how you found out Frozen was the SK. I'm sure you won't though, because I'm thoroughly convinced that you're mafia now. There was no way you could have figured Frozen out to be the SK with the information you presented.

With this known I'm pretty sure I've spotted another mafia, but I need to look further into it before I make a firm decision.
Ummmm..... Wtf? He helps lynch an independent so he's mafia? V_V Jiano, where's the logic?

Vote:Jiano

Also, -inb4You'reinleaguewithhim!-

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well those are perfect, I got yours too. I wonder what the heck is going on. Did you fix your router?/Get a new one?

*whispers...Sonic will win...yessssss*
I'm using my cousin's, so I don't know :ohwell:
Well what else can we do
*SHOUTS MEWTWO FOR THE WIN!!!*
Well, he's gonna loose anyway, but I'll vote for Mewtwo.
He ain't gonna lose! As long as people don't say "It should be Mario vs. Sonic"

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Mewtwo all the way up
by the way, i'm really happy he achieved at least the fourth place in this votings...
he evene beat geno ! ^^

sonic! you will fall!!!

And.. ridley loose? ... well, it was.. mario ¬¬

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Mewtwo all the way up
by the way, i'm really happy he achieved at least the fourth place in this votings...
he evene beat geno ! ^^

sonic! you will fall!!!

And.. ridley loose? ... well, it was.. mario ¬¬
He can still win!

Mewtwo-26

Sonic: 34

All we need is 8 people!

RDK

Smash Hero
Could you see it ending any other way?
I never said I was surprised. I just think that it was a little bit of an unfair / unfortunate matchup.

And Isma, what's wrong with Mario and Sonic for the finals?

The only problem I have with that is one of them is going to beat the **** out of the other one, and it's not going to be a fair match.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I never said I was surprised. I just think that it was a little bit of an unfair / unfortunate matchup.

The only problem I have with that is one of them is going to beat the **** out of the other one, and it's not going to be a fair match.
Mario will win it's pretty obvious.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

I'm just sick of it ALWAYS coming down to that....
Honestly, wouldn't Ridley vs. Mewtwo be more interesting for a final than(OMG!)Mario vs. Sonic?

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm just sick of it ALWAYS coming down to that....
Honestly, wouldn't Ridley vs. Mewtwo be more interesting for a final than(OMG!)Mario vs. Sonic?
Yeah, that would be a better matchup. But I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet than I would be if anyone beat out the plumber and the hedgehog to the finals.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Hell, the whole fact that the final is Mario Vs Sonic tells us this forum is reliable. I mean, Videogames = Mario & Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom