• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Are you sure that nobody voted for Sonic because they happen to like that character more?
There are also those of us who both like Sonic more and like the idea of him vs Mario. Myself for instance. Sonic is easily one of my favorite characters in this entire poll series (the only ones I'd vote for above him were Isaac and Marth, and Isaac mostly because I know he'd lose to Sonic anyway), and I intend to vote for him tomorrow too, but I also love that such a classic rivalry will be played out in the finals of this poll-tournament.

Some clichès are such because they're **** good. Mario vs Sonic is one of those in my opinion.

Zevox

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Are you sure that nobody voted for Sonic because they happen to like that character more? I don't think everyone is in on the "Mario vs Sonic" conspiracy. Sonic is a popular character, and this is a popularity contest.

If only more people had voted for Isaac, this wouldn't have happened. You know who you are.
I know, I'm just assuming he's getting more votes because of that :p
Sonic's got a pretty huge fanbase, I'm not stupid..

Come on Mewtwo!

SiD

Smash Master
Hmm. I've already voted here, but I've just had a good idea. So this does not count as my Second vote, it's just for lulz. JUST FOR LULZ, Mewtwo cultists.

Trainer encountered a wild Sonic!

Mewtwo! I choose you!

Sonic isn't paying attention. . .

Mewtwo used Hypnosis! But it failed! (Look into my eyes, dammit!)

Sonic is loitering around.

Mewtwo used Shadow Ball!

Sonic used 'Pssh. Giant balls of evil doom. Yeah, like I've never seen those before.

It missed! (What the hell kind of move is that?!)

Sonic used: Insult Mewtwo's mother! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE! Mewtwo became enraged!

Metwo used Psy. . .
SONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICKSONICUSEDHYPERKICK

Mewtwo has fainted. . .

Trainer sent out. . .

Sonic used 'I suggest you keep your balls inside your pockets if you want to keep them at all, kid.'

Trainer has fainted. . .

Basically, you can't fight Sonic. Because by the time you've got him in your sights, he's already won.
Lulz.

Sonic rulez.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
more like 0th post?!? hacks?

lol mewtwo fans think sonic fans created accounts lol. the dude was prolly a friend of someone who never post and just read the boards, his friend told him to vote.
LKeve him alone, you don't get posts # on the forum ganes :p

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
All you ever do is say you're right... because you say so. >_>

If you cant see the logic behind a townie trying to kill an independant than you're fooling yourself. Your logic is backwards, and there's no way I can get out of whatever situation you come up with that incriminates me. I help lynch the serial killer, I must be mafia. :rolleyes:

Oh, and it turns out you were right about Frozenflame being un-night killable. That just incriminates you further. See, I have already shared how I did not know this was a possibility since it has never been that way from any of the games I have played. (except Trigun so you say, but I was dead and didn't pay attention) So if I really was mafia, I would have waited to kill him last night. And failed. But you, you did believe he was immune to night kills, and for that reason you sought to keep him alive so there would be two night kills. Which leads me to my suspicion about you. I accuse you of being Godfather, immune to night deaths!

Oh,a nd we went through the whole commonyoshi must be mafia routine already. I've defended myself quite nicely. Let's not waste everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom