• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
THE CHAMPIONSHIP

And so here we are. 32 days later, 62 other characters eliminated. We've seen upsets, we've seen tie breakers, and we've seen two characters emerge victorious. It is time for these two video game icons to face off once and for all, the winner gaining the bragging rights of being the Smashboards Character Battle! Champion.

I just want to say that its been a fun ride, thanks for everyone who participated and contributed to the popularity of this thread. I dont know if I'll do another battle in the future, but I had a great time with this one, and I hope that I helped make the 32 days go by faster than they would have otherwise. Thanks guys! :)

With that said, we still have a championship to decide. Sonic Vs. Mario. Mario Vs. Sonic. Its time to vote.

I shall pick Mario.

Let the final battle begin.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Mario has had a better recent game than Sonic, but I'll have to go with Sonic, as I have played one of his games more recently than a Mario game, Sonic Adventure DX, finally got to play it, and it reminded me more of the original Sonic than any of the newer Sonic games.

I vote Sonic for the rival crushing win.

Zevox

Smash Lord
And so it comes to this at last. Theres no more to be done but to watch, and the last thing to be said is:

I vote for the Blue Blur - Sonic the Hedgehog for the Championship!

Zevox

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
My final vote shall go to Mario... although I wish my final vote would have been to Geno *sniff*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah. it's pretty obvious Mario is gonna win. But Sonic fans will still give their 10 cents. To prove how we got here in the 1st place.

And I vote for Sonic the Hedgehog, despite Mario's overwhelming chances of winning. It's just Blue Blur pride. I'm glad he made it 2nd and I'm fine if Mario makes it 1st. I'm "SonicMario" after all. I like both series. But I'm voting for Sonic just so I don't let down the S.S.S. that I created.

(If Sonic does win, then everyone is free to kick my balls 20 times each)

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
sonic or mario thats a toughey...... but because all of the lastest sonic games are crap. oh but the classics are so good. so i'm gonna go with. mario No sonic! no wait Mario

ok i vote for sonic. i just love those classics too much

Shuma

Smash Hero
Mario *****. I mean, Sonic? against an italian plumber? give me a break.

Mario, ****ing Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom