• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDK and (Zrky) Salad's Sig Shop - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for BOTH ARTISTS, 1-2 Months Out

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Mm, I couldn't find any good pics, so I'll ask if you can do it :\. Sorry.

Picture: Riley from the Boondocks.
Specifics: Whatever you think will make it look good.
Text: "Kuro" ; You can choose whatever font you think will look good as well.
Made By: IDK

Thanks if you can. ^^

AIDS

Smash Lord
AIDS:

Good Smash:

lol, istudying that is the weirdest request i have ever seen. haha...

clarification:
PLEASE follow the request form.
multiple renders are usually bad, unless its a banner, not a sig.
jungle, what is your crew name? follow the request form.
multiple texts is worse than multiple renders. unless it is like the one i just made for AIDS.
if you don't think your render is good, let us find one. it's better to get good art. if we can't find it however, give us the one you got.
i would recommend letting us pick colors, unless it really matters, there is a complicated color wheel and a specific feel you get when you GFX for long enough.

Thanks everyone.
Hey thanks a lot for the sig!

IDK

Smash Lord
kuro, i finished yours, i'll upload it when i get home.
crew, i'm sorry, but pls dont spam my shop. (i might just be in a bad mood and i'm being mean when i shouldnt)
and AIDS, yw. did you just get it lol?

IDK

Smash Lord
^its not spam. he's my friend. and suwei, ima take caer of this personally with you... (im at his house lol...)

*sorry* just ignore these 2 posts lol...

edit: lol!!! kay. no moar defending u. i really will click the report spam button if u do it again... (he doesnt care if he gets banned)

IDK

Smash Lord
haha thanks a lot i'm glad you like it. working on yours theM
and ugh lol... MK. and that render's REALLY common. i'll do what i can.

IDK

Smash Lord
TheM:

hmmm afro for the text from cigarette i might be able to do that but i'm not sure what you're saying.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
IDK, I hate to ask again, but could you just take my request? I was the second person to request from zrky and that was a week and a half ago. Meanwhile I see TheM got his three hours after he requested it from you. I know zrky's having a tough time and has a ton of work. That I don't really mind. It's just that Saturday he told me he'd finish it then, and clearly that never happened. Since then I've messaged him once or twice--not even badgering him. In fact I told him it was okay he didn't get my request done and instead just told him to take his time. That he never replied to and since I saw him on about half an hour ago today I messaged him asking why he didn't respond, and he didn't respond to that one either.

If he just gave me an update with an idea of when he could finish it, I wouldn't really be complaining, but at this point I'm not sure if he's going to. Since you're not entirely sure what Afro's request is could you take mine now? Or after his--either way.

Once again, not trying to be a pest. It's just a little frustrating when I've had two sig makers before zrky give up on my request and once I found an active shop the one who took my request has not only promised to finish it by a certain date (I think this is the second time, too. I think he said a while ago he'd finish it by last Wednesday) and never followed through, but also has stopped replying to me. And it's not like I've been hounding him. I once posted here, and since then have only told him I understood what he was dealing with and then asked him why he didn't respond.

So, once again, not trying to be impatient, but I feel like he's not going to finish mine anytime soon and it'd just be easier for me to re-request mine to have you do it instead. I actually wanted you to take mine from the beginning anyway.

AfroTastic

Smash Apprentice
Make it look like the text is comeing from the cigarette, if this helps anymore if not you can improvise on it if you want to.

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
IDK, I hate to ask again, but could you just take my request? I was the second person to request from zrky and that was a week and a half ago. Meanwhile I see TheM got his three hours after he requested it from you. I know zrky's having a tough time and has a ton of work. That I don't really mind. It's just that Saturday he told me he'd finish it then, and clearly that never happened. Since then I've messaged him once or twice--not even badgering him. In fact I told him it was okay he didn't get my request done and instead just told him to take his time. That he never replied to and since I saw him on about half an hour ago today I messaged him asking why he didn't respond, and he didn't respond to that one either.

If he just gave me an update with an idea of when he could finish it, I wouldn't really be complaining, but at this point I'm not sure if he's going to. Since you're not entirely sure what Afro's request is could you take mine now? Or after his--either way.

Once again, not trying to be a pest. It's just a little frustrating when I've had two sig makers before zrky give up on my request and once I found an active shop the one who took my request has not only promised to finish it by a certain date (I think this is the second time, too. I think he said a while ago he'd finish it by last Wednesday) and never followed through, but also has stopped replying to me. And it's not like I've been hounding him. I once posted here, and since then have only told him I understood what he was dealing with and then asked him why he didn't respond.

So, once again, not trying to be impatient, but I feel like he's not going to finish mine anytime soon and it'd just be easier for me to re-request mine to have you do it instead. I actually wanted you to take mine from the beginning anyway.

Yeah, he's right. If you can... could you do mine too?:)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Nevermind my previous post. Zrky responded and said he'll do what he can to finish it today. Sorry if I was seeming impatient, I just wasn't sure if it'd ever get finished. But since I know he's still working on it and has already started it, he can just finish it.

PB&J

Smash Hero
you make avatars too..can u make me one of nana and if too hard just the same thing as my sig i guess..thanks for the sig ur the best

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
IDK, you make avatars to?

Maybe if your not busy, cause I can wait, mind doing a Riley avatar lol? Boondocks fan, I know. ;]

Basically the same as the signature, just different pic if you feel like it. With Kuro in it as well.

Master_Olimar

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm new here!

I saw your sig shop and decided to come in.

I have 2 requests :

1. Avatar

Only resize this plz : http://www.gameledge.com/skitch/pikmin_olimar-20080109-102731.jpg :bee:

2. Signature

Pics : http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-28550 and http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-28072 ( Do not put the Olimar of 2nd pic, only the pikmins in it. :)

Text : Master Olimar ( Somewhere ) / All Hail Olimar!! ( Somewhere )

Background : As you want, I just want it to be cool. :bee:

IDK

Smash Lord
Make it look like the text is comeing from the cigarette, if this helps anymore if not you can improvise on it if you want to.
lol i'll try...

Nevermind my last post, I'll be out for a while so don't lose time doing it. Bye! :D
to everyone, i'm really sorry zrky hasn't been able to work on the sigs. I'm really sorry for the wait. I feel pretty bad... If you're really impatient I might talk to him about taking it for him if you ask me.

Kev's edit:

PBJ Avatar:

Kuro Avatar:

Master Olimar Avatar:

AfroTastic:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
OK so when I get home later, I'll upload proverbs sig and start chameleons sig, finally I got time to work a bit.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
FINISHED!!!!! :)

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/roy-mage25.png[/IMG]
I am sooooo sorry for the wait but it is so relieving to be done:)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
FINISHED!!!!! :)

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/roy-mage25.png[/IMG]
I am sooooo sorry for the wait but it is so relieving to be done:)
Wow....I'm about to feel like a jerk ;x

The text was supposed to be 'RedMage' and in red. ;3 Any way you could change it?

I do really like it though ^_^

zrky

Smash Lol'd
it's OK I must have missread your request, ill fix that, and chameleon your eye aching sig is done

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/rainbow3.png[/IMG]

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/roy-mage255.png[/IMG]
fixed, like this?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
it's OK I must have missread your request, ill fix that, and chameleon your eye aching sig is done

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/rainbow3.png[/IMG]

PHP:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/zrky/roy-mage255.png[/IMG]
fixed, like this?
Yeah, great. And thanks for getting Melee Marth, too ^_^

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Actually, and I'm -really- not trying to be a bother, but could you fix one more thing? It's only if this is an easy fix. If it isn't, don't worry about it. I just didn't know if you could switch the picture of Redmage with the one I supplied, the old school one. If you feel like it wouldn't fit or if it's too much of a hassle, then don't worry about it. I just feel like the one you used is a bit too cartoony, if you know what I mean. If you're up for it--great. If not, don't worry about it.

This is the link I posted earlier.

IDK

Smash Lord
omg zrky props on the realism and vectorage. also for finding red melee marth. i tried to do that as a favor to you and couldn't find him AT ALL. Chameleon's is, in fact, very eye catching. YAY FOR ZRKY.
bowser king, i dont understand your request.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
omg zrky props on the realism and vectorage. also for finding red melee marth. i tried to do that as a favor to you and couldn't find him AT ALL. Chameleon's is, in fact, very eye catching. YAY FOR ZRKY.
bowser king, i dont understand your request.
In the "Put a Santa hat on your avi" thread in the pool room there is a santa hat that you can use. If you could make a avi that's of bowser and is "Christmas like" it would be great. I also want another avi without the Christmas stuff on it. If it's not to much trouble D:

-:bowser:Bowser King

Top Bottom