• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Will Believe In Myself: Miles "Tails" Prower Support Thread

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
Just wanted to put this out there.
I'll doubt these scenarios will ever happen, but the best chances of Tails getting into the base roster are:
1. Green Hill Zone gets a blog post about it and mentions Silver and Knuckles but no Tails. Chances are increased higher if there's a picture of both Knuckles and Silver crossing the loop but the no-show for Tails. Chances are slim.
2. Vergeban leaks Tails. Recently the guys have been silent and if all of what he said is true(Not believing him though), his sources could have been silenced, so this is also slim.
3. There's a Direct revealed to be scheduled to release on November 21, the day Sonic 2 released in Japan for both the Master System and Genesis. Even then this could mean anything.
If one of these things somehow happeN, Tails' chance might increase just a BIT.
And if by some bigger miracles all of the things I've listed happen, then Tails has a big chance to join.
Though if that all happened, then all of the stars will be aligned, Jesus will be resurrected, the Holy Grail will finally be found, Aliens will visit us, Half-Life-3 will finally be announced, Gohan will finally be more important again in Dragon Ball, A blue moon will occur and werewolves now exist, We'll find the answer to world peace, starvation and the meaning of life, Bigfoot will be found and Amy Schumer will be fired from being a 'comedian'.
Alright, I may have over-exaggerated that bit but you get my point.
Dude...you feeling alright? Also, that does seem like a cool idea!

II'm surprised we haven't gotten any Sonic Music (New Or Even Old) or the description 9f Green Hill Yet, it's kinda annoying more than suspicious...

SonicMario

Smash Master
3. There's a Direct revealed to be scheduled to release on November 21, the day Sonic 2 released in Japan for both the Master System and Genesis. Even then this could mean anything.
I feel like we've just gotta have the final base game direct before then though. That late is really just risking something that confirms what the rest of the characters are from leaking. We have one more full week of October. And there's an event going on in Japan at about November 3rd or so that has been rumored to have the release build. And if that's true, then our next Smash direct is imminent within the next 2 weeks.

Even if it's still the demo, I feel like the 2nd week of November has to be the absolute latest for the direct.

On a side note, hey we're past 1000 posts in the thread!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, the only possible one I could think of is Cream who can fly with her ears. And even then, Cream's fighting style often required her being a duo with her chao Cheese. Cream would have to be a hybrid of a hypothetical Tails' and Rosalina's style.
i think tails would use his tails alot i dont think itd work for cream to be an echo even as a hybrid

would be nice to have cream in smash mind you, forget shadow, sonic tails eggman amy knuckles and cream would be awesome

2. Vergeban leaks Tails. Recently the guys have been silent and if all of what he said is true(Not believing him though), his sources could have been silenced, so this is also slim.
even if he did i wouldnt put much stock in it there aint much to make his leaks credible

volbound1700

Smash Master
Just wanted to put this out there.
I'll doubt these scenarios will ever happen, but the best chances of Tails getting into the base roster are:
1. Green Hill Zone gets a blog post about it and mentions Silver and Knuckles but no Tails. Chances are increased higher if there's a picture of both Knuckles and Silver crossing the loop but the no-show for Tails. Chances are slim.
If one of these things somehow happeN, Tails' chance might increase just a BIT.
And if by some bigger miracles all of the things I've listed happen, then Tails has a big chance to join.
Though if that all happened, then all of the stars will be aligned, Jesus will be resurrected, the Holy Grail will finally be found, Aliens will visit us, Half-Life-3 will finally be announced, Gohan will finally be more important again in Dragon Ball, A blue moon will occur and werewolves now exist, We'll find the answer to world peace, starvation and the meaning of life, Bigfoot will be found and Amy Schumer will be fired from being a 'comedian'.
Alright, I may have over-exaggerated that bit but you get my point.
LOL... I am not sure if you were going for humor in this post but it was funny.

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
It seems that the tide is coming, the Smash Direct will be are salvation...

We still have hope right? The possibility of the two tail'd Fox arriving into the Dimensional breach will be ultimate? All we can do is wait...

It saddens me really, how people backstabbed us Tails fans when the Echo Fighter system was introduced, they immediately went for Shadow as he was the easy bet, and now...we're out numbered...I always bet for the underdog, but is it really worth it, I've almost lost hope my friends...8 years gone to waste...im not sure yet...

I'll say this now, sceencap it, quote me, I don't really care, but i will never accept Shadow The Hedgehog before Tails, and I will stand by that claim until I am down under this very surface...

For 8 years now I've stood by Tails through thick and thin, from the first time I played Sonic 2 to his personality crash of Sonic Forces...i have always used the power of the Internet, to stand up and say, I'm a Tails fan, and I'm proud of it...

Now, if you excuse me men...I'm going outside, I'm heading to the shore...i shall wait, and I shall see this through to the end...cheers my friends...

(Thank You For Reading This, I'll be selling this at a cost of 10 rings)

In all serious tho, I am very close to losing hope, I will always say Sakurai is a inspiration and I hope to be like him one day, but if the one character Ive hoped for when I was a small child, is just a mere cameo...i will say I'm disappointed, yet not ungrateful, he has done unimaginable things, but sometimes...it just doesn't reach everyone...

yeet

SonicMario

Smash Master
\
It saddens me really, how people backstabbed us Tails fans when the Echo Fighter system was introduced, they immediately went for Shadow as he was the easy bet, and now...we're out numbered...I always bet for the underdog, but is it really worth it, I've almost lost hope my friends...8 years gone to waste...im not sure yet...
I don't see it as a backstab. It's just easier to imagine Shadow as an echo, that's it. And at the time Echo fighters were introduced, we don't know how many fighters left after Ridley and Inkling there would be and especially after the August direct we didn't know if any clones would not be echo fighters. Isabelle gives characters like Tails hope even if we have to wait a little longer into DLC.

GhostStorm

Smash Apprentice
I don't see it as a backstab. It's just easier to imagine Shadow as an echo, that's it. And at the time Echo fighters were introduced, we don't know how many fighters left after Ridley and Inkling there would be and especially after the August direct we didn't know if any clones would not be echo fighters. Isabelle gives characters like Tails hope even if we have to wait a little longer into DLC.
Eh, personally I've just never seen it. Replacing the spring, new run cycle, the version of the spin dash that originated from the classic games that revs up and not the orb one from Adventure 2. When it came to games like SA2 or Rush, Sonic's moveset was changed or revamped to fit the style of the new rival. Sonic's entire moveset in Smash were abilities he introduced to the series himself EXCLUSIVELY, except the spin dash. The thought process just doesnt register with me and maybe I'm crazy or living in the twilight zone, but it doesn't make any sense to me.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Dude...you feeling alright? Also, that does seem like a cool idea!

II'm surprised we haven't gotten any Sonic Music (New Or Even Old) or the description 9f Green Hill Yet, it's kinda annoying more than suspicious...
My mental health is fine thank you. It was just a simple joke. I can guarantee you I am not insane.
It would be pretty cool if one of these scenarioes, or two or hell maybe all three all happened.
I am pretty suprised too that Green Hill hasn't gotten a blog post, yet either. I feel the same way about it.
I feel like we've just gotta have the final base game direct before then though. That late is really just risking something that confirms what the rest of the characters are from leaking. We have one more full week of October. And there's an event going on in Japan at about November 3rd or so that has been rumored to have the release build. And if that's true, then our next Smash direct is imminent within the next 2 weeks.

Even if it's still the demo, I feel like the 2nd week of November has to be the absolute latest for the direct.

On a side note, hey we're past 1000 posts in the thread!
There's no 100% confirmation that the playable build at the event will be the final version I doubt it since the reveal wouldn't be spaced out and not every Smash fan may watch the event.
It could just be a version where every character to Isabelle is just playable.
Something to keep in mind here, that the game isn't releasing until the 7th of December. So Sakurai may want to reveal more news when it's close the final week to November. Heck, he could even reveal some Smash news in November and between 1-6 of December do another direct, like the 50 Extravaganza. And this month hasn't ended yet, so maybe there's still a chance? Honestly, I don't know, Sakurai is a madman when it comes to this. He's too unpredictable.
November 21st?

Baaad idea the entire roster would be leaked by then.
Well, Verge has been awfully silent recently with no comment why, so it's safe to say that his sources have been silenced. Either that or he has already leaked the 3 final characters, which then means the Final roster's already been leaked.
That depends honestly. Like I said before, we still have a LONG while till December the 7th so he would maybe want to space everything out.
And yeah there could be the potential that SOMEONE may steal the game during the final waiting days for Ultimate, but it honestly depends if Sakurai has even thought of that. Thing is we all know, what Nintendo is like with lawsuits, so it's safe to say whoever leaks the game would get into a lot of trouble. That may put off a lot of people from leaking it this time around. Plus, Nintendo is trying to do everything with their power to secure the game's info a lot, due to the ERSB leak. S
LOL... I am not sure if you were going for humor in this post but it was funny.
Thank you :)

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
My mental health is fine thank you. It was just a simple joke. I can guarantee you I'm not insane.
It would be pretty cool if one of these scenarioes, or two or hell maybe all three all happened.
I am pretty suprised too that Green Hill hasn't gotten a blog post, yet either. I feel the same way about it.
There's alot of stages though. Pretty sure even at this point we still have like at least over 80+ stages for a filler post that tends to go with Music. So Green Hill Zone is just one of many stages. Most are going to go up after the release of the game.

There's no 100% confirmation that the playable version at the event will be the final versionl I doubt it since the reveal wouldn't be spaced out and not every Smash fan may watch the event.
It could just be a version where every character to Isabelle is just playable.
Something to keep in mind here, that the game isn't releasing until the 7th of December. So Sakurai mau want to reveal more news when it's close the final week to November. Heck, he could even reveal some Smash news in November and between 1-6 of December do another direct, like the 50 Extravaganza. And this month hasn't ended yet, so maybe there's still a chance? Honestly I dont know, Sakurai is a mad man when it comes to this. He's too unpredictable.
I'll be frank, if it's withheld until the Final week of November. Whatever the final roster is, it's going to be leaked. It's just gonna happen. 2 weeks or less before a game releases is high chance at least one person manages to break street date or even someone with a review copy going anonymously on 4chan to reveal the entire roster.

We need to have the Smash Direct before Thanksgiving if Nintendo and/or Sakurai really care about beating the leaks to the punch. (That is, unless Ken and Incineroar are indeed our final 2 characters. Then the rest of the roster has been known since September practically. Not saying I believe the box theory 100%, as I've grown more agnostic to it lately. But it's not dead yet, which is why we need this direct soon to finally get some closure either way on this. I suppose the good news is even if all the characters have been leaked, we still have no idea about what the rest of the game. We have no clue what Spirits mode is exactly yet for example)

And I feel no matter what, the next Smash Direct will be the end of base game characters. It'll be like straw gasping hoping for something in the first week of December days before release. And even if it was something. It'd probably be the first DLC character. Which to be honest if they're going to reveal the first DLC character. They should do it in the Smash Direct anyway at the very end so you have that Mewtwo moment from Smash 4 again.

Chrono.

So one of the new Sonic songs seems to be an unremixed Fist Bump.

Not that it's any surprising.

Also Crunchii does seem to know things about the game and has been given permission by NIntendo to post certain things like this, the full Flash Man remix and the Menu theme.

GhostStorm

Smash Apprentice

Also Crunchii does seem to know things about the game and has been given permission by NIntendo to post certain things like this, the full Flash Man remix and the Menu theme.
Not surprising but very interesting they usually don't have more than one or two songs from one game taking up a character's tracklist. Something tells me that the next track they choose from that game, (if true or if they pick another to start with), won't be a Shadow remix but that Modern Green Hill theme.

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430

I seriously need a Sonic Mania Remix, like, I need a remix of Studiopolis, Mirage Saloon Zone & Press Garden Zone.

Also, Fist Pump, I like the songs in Sonic Forces...but I would of really liked Sunset Hights, Infinite Boss Battles, or even better....

World Theme (Sonic's Control), it was made by the London Orchestra, I NEED SOME BRITISH REP IN SMASH!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Probably a little too obvious (Since I'm not sure there's too many that's active here that won't) but if Tails gets in Smash will you get a Tails Amiibo? And if so, how soon would you try to get one? ASAP or would you wait a bit after the immediate rush ends?

I would definitely try to pre-order one as soon as it became available. I'm not a collector of many Amiibo and only got characters I really like or felt like would be cool to have (Like how I have the mount rushmore of gaming we got in Smash 4. Mario was my first Amiibo and of course I was going to get Sonic's. But thought I'd get Pac-Man and Mega Man anyway). But I for sure would want to have Tails amongst my favorite character collection.

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
Probably a little too obvious (Since I'm not sure there's too many that's active here that won't) but if Tails gets in Smash will you get a Tails Amiibo? And if so, how soon would you try to get one? ASAP or would you wait a bit after the immediate rush ends?

I would definitely try to pre-order one as soon as it became available. I'm not a collector of many Amiibo and only got characters I really like or felt like would be cool to have (Like how I have the mount rushmore of gaming we got in Smash 4. Mario was my first Amiibo and of course I was going to get Sonic's. But thought I'd get Pac-Man and Mega Man anyway). But I for sure would want to have Tails amongst my favorite character collection.
I guess I'll buy it day one...

*Sigh*

So This is how a drought feels like. No New Exciting Leaks, No Direct, No Sonic Related Information...When the game releases, and Tails dosen't make it in...and Shadow manages to slip through...im frowning in the towel, I've got this annoyed feeling in my chest, this feeling of...doubt.

I'm having enough of trying to defend Tails when no one is even listening. When people call me the enemy, or that I'm wrong for having a different opinion to someone else...even if he makes it into the DLC, well, if there even if there is DLC, they haven't even completed the game yet...

Shadow...Shadow...Shadow, it just dosen't change, it has to be shadow or you, me and everyone else is wrong. After December...I'm leaving.

Face it, we're the underdog, the Music Theory is dead, were definitely out numberd...I'm sorry for putting a dim mood, but I'm facing the reality of this whole situation, Sega dosent care for Tails, they only care about Shadow and Sonic, we've been but aside, and just because he's easy to develop, or he had an Assist trophy, that makes him more deserving, I'm sick of it, I want something different.

Wheres the creativity, the imagination, its gone...its been gone for a while.

I just want us to have the upper hand...even when I try to talk to Shadow fans, they call me. I just want this to be over...

I...apologie...i just needed to vent. I normally don't do that, but it just annoyed me.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sega dosent care for Tails, they only care about Shadow and Sonic
I'd like to see how not caring applies to Tails when he's been the one character other then Sonic and Eggman to make constant appearances in main games from post Sonic 06 and still going to this day. Even with Shadow getting some exposure for the first time in a long while.

Anyway...

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 may be on the way if Sega has indeed started going to the source codes for Dreamcast games to add on the Switch. I'll be happy to both fly around in those levels again with Tails and shoot with Tails in the Mech once again on the Switch.

Not to mention portable chao garden. ^^

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

without a doubt

GhostStorm

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see how not caring applies to Tails when he's been the one character other then Sonic and Eggman to make constant appearances in main games from post Sonic 06 and still going to this day. Even with Shadow getting some exposure for the first time in a long while.

Anyway...

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 may be on the way if Sega has indeed started going to the source codes for Dreamcast games to add on the Switch. I'll be happy to both fly around in those levels again with Tails and shoot with Tails in the Mech once again on the Switch.

If anything I feel like they care less about Shadow. Like I've never got the feeling that Shadow was THAT popular, the character makes such minor appearances over the course of the series after Sonic 06 nothing would incline you to believe that. If a character is taking over a series like Vegeta did with Dragon Ball (which is a common example people give) you advertise that character on anything and everything. Most games that character is in are critically panned or didn't sale that great by Sonic series standards. Not putting them on the same level, but I feel like Shadow is more so a "meme" character like Bubsy, rather than what I would call a popular character. I'm an extreme skeptic of the Shadow is in the game narrative. Nothing about it adds up from Sakurai's decisions to just Sega and their decisions.

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
If anything I feel like they care less about Shadow. Like I've never got the feeling that Shadow was THAT popular, the character makes such minor appearances over the course of the series after Sonic 06 nothing would incline you to believe that. If a character is taking over a series like Vegeta did with Dragon Ball (which is a common example people give) you advertise that character on anything and everything. Most games that character is in are critically panned or didn't sale that great by Sonic series standards. Not putting them on the same level, but I feel like Shadow is more so a "meme" character like Bubsy, rather than what I would call a popular character. I'm an extreme skeptic of the Shadow is in the game narrative. Nothing about it adds up from Sakurai's decisions to just Sega and their decisions.
I gesss, it's just the back lash I've been given for wanting Tails has gotten me upset, but...Shadow fans always say that he was the first different Playable character in a while When Forces came out, I got angry and really, I shouldn't have, but I said that Sonic Mania did that with Tails and Knuckles, and that Episode Shadow didn't have any thought into it and was just there to Intise people.

I just want this speculation to stop, everybody to just be quiet, but that's unfair on everyone else, like the Shantae Fans, Issac Fans, Skull Kid fans...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Anyway...

As long as they just straight-up emulate those, the last time SA1 got a port (on the Gamecube), it somehow got more glitches.

I just want this speculation to stop, everybody to just be quiet, but that's unfair on everyone else, like the Shantae Fans, Issac Fans, Skull Kid fans...
And Lip and Captain Toad fans, for that matter.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I do think Shadow's up there in terms of what standards we have for Echoes. We have dark counterparts like Dark Pit and Dark Samus, Daisy a character who in terms of mainline games just got popularity through the spin-off games and could perfectly copy off Peach's moveset, Richter (and likely Ken) being popular/well-known characters within their respective franchises.

Tails cannot be an echo for a good amount of reasons. But if 3rd party franchises can only get echoes in terms of more then one character. Then Shadow has the (pun may or may not intended) edge.

What's really outlandish is anyone that thinks Shadow has a good chance of not being an echo. If we're talking non-echo Sonic characters, Tails should come first. And I doubt both can come in as semi-clones in the same game.

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425

The Instrumental Version of The Tune is the only one i liked is forces..with that said..
MANIA MUSIC is a MUST!!

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425

Anyway...

To be honest. i never liked SA2 THAT much..
Tails gameplay on foot makes him feel free!

volbound1700

Smash Master
To be honest. i never liked SA2 THAT much..
Tails gameplay on foot makes him feel free!
Agree. I loved SA 1 but I am not a HUGE fan of the second one. The music (outside of Live and Learn) and the cut scenes are terrible and come off very childish. The levels are bland. The Finale is really good.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic Adventure 2 is still my favorite. For me, it cuts down some of the clutter of the first Adventure and brings it down to the 3 types that had the most oomph and expanded/improved upon it. (Sonic's gameplay, Gamma's shooting, and Knuckles treasure hunting).

I know some feel the treasure hunting was a downgrade. But I kind of disagree despite the fact that I will admit the one at a time radar is a downgrade from being able to detect all 3 at once. But with the SA2 levels being their own thing and not going to through the exact levels Sonic went through. It felt like an actual treasure hunt.

And disagree heavily that music and cut scenes were all that bad... for voice acting/cutscene standard back then anyway. SA1 got a lot more awkward in the cutscenes, and while I get that SA1 had more variety in it's soundtrack. I still love alot of the rock that SA2 had in it's soundtrack.

But I love both games and don't feel they necessarily need to be rivals to eachother like they are sometimes in the fandom. They have a core style that we much of us would like to see return for a reason. I do think there's almost no area that SA2 didn't improve upon SA1, but I don't think anyone who prefers SA1 is any less wrong for thinking that way.

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425
Sonic Adventure 2 is still my favorite. For me, it cuts down some of the clutter of the first Adventure and brings it down to the 3 types that had the most oomph and expanded/improved upon it. (Sonic's gameplay, Gamma's shooting, and Knuckles treasure hunting).

I know some feel the treasure hunting was a downgrade. But I kind of disagree despite the fact that I will admit the one at a time radar is a downgrade from being able to detect all 3 at once. But with the SA2 levels being their own thing and not going to through the exact levels Sonic went through. It felt like an actual treasure hunt.

And disagree heavily that music and cut scenes were all that bad... for voice acting/cutscene standard back then anyway. SA1 got a lot more awkward in the cutscenes, and while I get that SA1 had more variety in it's soundtrack. I still love alot of the rock that SA2 had in it's soundtrack.

But I love both games and don't feel they necessarily need to be rivals to eachother like they are sometimes in the fandom. They have a core style that we much of us would like to see return for a reason. I do think there's almost no area that SA2 didn't improve upon SA1, but I don't think anyone who prefers SA1 is any less wrong for thinking that way.
Tails' Gameplay is Primarily the reason why prefer SA1 tho!
Not to mention SA2 is overwhelmingly loved cuz of the Sonic/Shadow levels!
The others get criticized heavily! But opinion respected!

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Tails' Gameplay is Primarily the reason why prefer SA1 tho!
Not to mention SA2 is overwhelmingly loved cuz of the Sonic/Shadow levels!
The others get criticized heavily!
Don't get me wrong heh, Tails is really fun in SA1. When you get good with him. He can absolutely murder his levels. But he just doesn't have a large part of the game.

I don't mind Tails being in a mech for SA2 because when you think about it's still cool to see a kid like him brave enough to invade a military base by himself to rescue his idol/best friend. (Also the $1,000,000 wanted poster on Mission Street is hilarious). Not to mention when he challenges Eggman after he thinks Sonic had been killed.

I just don't think either the mech stages or treasure hunting in SA2 are all that bad. There's a few stinker levels in those that can get frustrating especially for new players. But I don't think that's any different from introducing other 3D platformers from that era to how things are expected to be today.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So... new music theory. The past 3 weeks we've been getting repeat franchises..... which, why? One could assume that the remaining franchises that didn't get music yet either have no new songs or.... have new songs just for upcoming trailers. We know Sonic has new music, so maybe this is lowkey proof that they're saving it? It's a longshot, especially considering Fist Bump is most likely one of the songs. Who knows, just to give a lil bit more hope to our fox friend again.

SonicMario

Smash Master
So... new music theory. The past 3 weeks we've been getting repeat franchises..... which, why? One could assume that the remaining franchises that didn't get music yet either have no new songs or.... have new songs just for upcoming trailers. We know Sonic has new music, so maybe this is lowkey proof that they're saving it? It's a longshot, especially considering Fist Bump is most likely one of the songs. Who knows, just to give a lil bit more hope to our fox friend again.
We should probably forget about the music theory. It's been beaten to the ground by now.

I joked in the main discussion thread that now a Reverse music theory may start where only franchises that got music already can get a newcomer heh. That'd be bad news for Tails in the base game, as well as Elma. But also mentioned it might coincidentally turn out to be the case, but what does it matter when we're this close to the game's release anyway.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
We should probably forget about the music theory. It's been beaten to the ground by now.

I joked in the main discussion thread that now a Reverse music theory may start where only franchises that got music already can get a newcomer heh. That'd be bad news for Tails in the base game, as well as Elma. But also mentioned it might coincidentally turn out to be the case, but what does it matter when we're this close to the game's release anyway.
That's not what I'm trying to get at here with this new theory. It has no relation to the previous one. They went from not repeating any franchises to ONLY repeating franchises. It did a total 180. What if the reason for that was because there are no more franchises left with songs outside of newcomer reveals?

Again, we KNOW that there are new Sonic songs. So why do they choose to repeat songs of other franchises instead of giving us the Sonic song already? That's what I'm trying to get at here. We should have gotten a Sonic song by now otherwise...

SonicMario

Smash Master
That's not what I'm trying to get at here with this new theory. It has no relation to the previous one. They went from not repeating any franchises to ONLY repeating franchises. It did a total 180. What if the reason for that was because there are no more franchises left with songs outside of newcomer reveals?

Again, we KNOW that there are new Sonic songs. So why do they choose to repeat songs of other franchises instead of giving us the Sonic song already? That's what I'm trying to get at here. We should have gotten a Sonic song by now otherwise...
Those songs might just be originals from their respective games and no remixes. It's a bit pessimistic, but it's possible. It might just be Sega not willing to go for remixes. It doesn't look like Bayonetta's getting much new either.

The Snitch Studio

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3637 4300 0430
Guys, Green Hill Zone Has Appeared On The Blog Post, It dosen't mention the Tails, Knuckles or Silver Cameos, here's the description.

What Could That Mean? They would've mentioned the Cameos as that's one of the unique things about GH, so what's up with That?

IMG_20181024_091523.png

GhostStorm

Smash Apprentice
Guys, Green Hill Zone Has Appeared On The Blog Post, It dosen't mention the Tails, Knuckles or Silver Cameos, here's the description.

What Could That Mean? They would've mentioned the Cameos as that's one of the unique things about GH, so what's up with That?

View attachment 171438
I don't think it means much....but I don't think the blog hints characters inclusions to much to begin with. You have mentioned this before though, so maybe you're more familiar with the set up of blogs than me. Do they normally mention background characters for the stages?

GhostStorm

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it means much....but I don't think the blog hints characters inclusions to much to begin with. You have mentioned this before though, so maybe you're more familiar with the set up of blogs than me. Do they normally mention background characters for the stages?
Yo I looked back, holy **** you're right....they do mention background characters normally. OoOOOooohh~~~! That's interesting. Arguably that's really interesting because they could have outright said that Sonic's friends run through the loop and Knuckles also appears as an assist trophy......but nothing. I'm getting a little anxious, not gonna lie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom