• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think I'm a big smasher in a little city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow.. vicious what a terrible post.. why flame someone like that

AND NO KEN (pine)

It's the cinnamon swirls in every bite

Rage.

Smash Ace
I cant tell if this guys serious or not
if you are, refer back to Pyes post
if you are not, look at KevinMs posts :laugh:

KevinM if you live near him, Money Match him
Id want to see your bowser **** him

silentwanderer8

Smash Cadet
HAHAAHAAHAHAHA NO.

Guess what?

I also won 7 other tournaments and 4 stocked the runner up 7 times in a row.
I was also Falco, which isn't my real main.

Go ahead, money match me, don't be complaining when your *** is far away on the motha ****en stage.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Reno eh? Head on over to Sacramento or Bay Area then.

Then get ***** see how well you do in a big tourney over there. :colorful:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah...first he's asking us if he should join a tourney, and now all of a sudden he's been to 7 tournaments >__>

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
I'll just say that his last post screams troll to me.
It truely does...let me try another approach. My last post would've convinced anyone with common sense. This post should convince anyone without common sense. See? I've covered all bases, so there's no way for him not to understand.

See your surroundings in those alledged 7 tournaments you were at? Notice how everything looks like a high school gym? That's because you are in a high school gym. Winning your school's SSBM tournament basically proves that you know where all the buttons on your controller are, NOT that you are ready to compete with Ken. Winning it seven times basically means that nobody has gotten any better.

Guess what? My school hosted a tournament this past school year, and I won it without losing a single stock. In fact, I don't think I ever hit 100% damage. There were a good 30 people there. That does NOT mean I could enter FC or MLG and do the same. I would get brutally ***** at any of those big tournaments, and I acknowlage the fact that I would be lucky to make it out of my first round.

Go to a big tournament. No amount of telling you will convince you, you need to experience a GOOD opponent first hand.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
This thread is weird, it's almost like the people being trolled are enjoying it more than he is

Ess oh Aytch

Smash Ace
TC is a moron. First, you state you're a big Smasher in a "small city." Then, you state no one really plays the game. So, somehow you've won SEVEN other tournaments? And at the end of your post, you asked us if you should attend tournaments. Why ask, if you've already won seven of them? Even if you ARE good at this game, you make trolling the most unappealing thing to do. Usually it's funny, but you're the dumbest ******* I've ever seen post.

Miharu

Smash Hero
HAHAAHAAHAHAHA NO.

Guess what?

I also won 7 other tournaments and 4 stocked the runner up 7 times in a row.
I was also Falco, which isn't my real main.

Go ahead, money match me, don't be complaining when your *** is far away on the motha ****en stage.
No, you're a ****ing moron, burn in ****ing hell kthx.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Simna you're such a bad ***. Not only do you call him out (please beat his *** with Ness) but you also plug in GSC

You're a man's man in a world that desperately needs one, and I luvf you for it

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I use Link as my main, and Falco as my second main.

I live in a small city, so nobody actually plays this game.

I study Ken's, Isai's, Aniki's, etc, videos, and - I don't want to brag - but I think I have the skills to defeat them.

I would just like to know how I can be famous in this game, and if I should join a tourney or not.

My friend even said that I should join a tournament in the university in our city.

I'm called ZEKL in the game, and I actually won that tournament...winning 50$
Money match? :p

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
the guy who posted this thread doesn't know what he's talking about.It should be closed now :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow, I just checked this thread, I guess I'm not the only person that thinks Silent is a moron. I may suck, but atleast I'm not a cocky ******* about it :)

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
dude you have to understand that you cant see all the skill of a player in videos, spacing its the most important thing in this game and im pretty sure you cant see it because of the way you are talking, now you have a good chance to play with good players and get better im pretty sure that a lot of people here can show you whats the diference between the players you play and good players.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Why are you all badmouthing this thread? Who doesn't want to see another Sora Keyblade Master? That saga was EPIC.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Why are you all badmouthing this thread? Who doesn't want to see another Sora Keyblade Master? That saga was EPIC.
I must've not been around during that epic saga. Could someone sum it up for me?

silentwanderer8

Smash Cadet
dfdfdf

First of all, I admit, I'm not that great to defeat Ken, Aniki, BombSoldier, etc.

But how do you guys even know how good I am, just possibly, just possibly, almost good enough for pro tourneys.

Are you judging me by my username, or how a big ***** I'm being right now?

Seriously, give me proof that I am a bad smasher.

psyk

Smash Apprentice
i believe the burden of proof is in your hands,
give us a vid of you playing
give US proof that you are a good smasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom