• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a bet with my cousin that in one year, I could get 999 KOs in cruel brawl

giantpune

Smash Cadet
This one's easy...

Cheat and play with GIGA Bowser. It will save your score as Bowser and your cousin will be none the wiser. 751 kills took just under 45 minutes. I just quit because it took too long. But here's proof that it works.

giantpune

Smash Cadet
If your going to cheat lol its really easy!
I wouldn't say "easy". Those cruel f***ers were a pain to kill even with Giga Bowser. Just look closely as the last picture. The score up at the top is 2 dead. You can barely make it out, but Bowser's damage is already at 999%. Those guys are like Chuck Norris.

giantpune

Smash Cadet
Ok, I did you bet that it is possible to get 999 ko's or that you could max out the score? Because I just found out that the score goes over 999. If it's the former, here's a couple of pictures. Just don't tell your cousin that I cheated. I'll let you have my address and you can send me my half of your cousin's money. Tell him I like small bills, and I need $10 of that in quarters so I can do laundry.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Ok, I did you bet that it is possible to get 999 ko's or that you could max out the score? Because I just found out that the score goes over 999. If it's the former, here's a couple of pictures. Just don't tell your cousin that I cheated. I'll let you have my address and you can send me my half of your cousin's money. Tell him I like small bills, and I need $10 of that in quarters so I can do laundry.

waiiiit if your giga bowser, you dont receive knockback, so how can you die? your practically invincible ;_:

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Ooooh...
Options.

1. Chuck Norris. He will win. Trust in Chuck, for winning is one inevitable answer, but only if you trust in Chuck.

2. Hack!

4. Tell him to read number 3.

5. Porocastinate. Basically just procratinate unti you just wanna scream out to the world PORO!

6. Okay, so... You get a knife, a Wiimote, and make sure he knows what tiers are.... JK...

7. Tell him to keep reading these pointless suggestions over and over again, then while he's reading, think of some paradox to keep him confused. Then eat waffles, or proceed to try to waste your life by trying to reach 999 cruel brawl KOs.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Ooooh...
Options.

1. Chuck Norris. He will win. Trust in Chuck, for winning is one inevitable answer, but only if you trust in Chuck.

2. Hack!

4. Tell him to read number 3.

5. Porocastinate. Basically just procratinate unti you just wanna scream out to the world PORO!

6. Okay, so... You get a knife, a Wiimote, and make sure he knows what tiers are.... JK...

7. Tell him to keep reading these pointless suggestions over and over again, then while he's reading, think of some paradox to keep him confused. Then eat waffles, or proceed to try to waste your life by trying to reach 999 cruel brawl KOs.
I think Chuck is the only one who can do well in Cruel Brawl without any cheap tricks; just straight up hand to hand combat.

13th Nightmare

Smash Cadet
Chuck is never busy. He always finds time, even when it is hiding from him.

I wish you the best of luck for trying to get 999 KO's in Cruel Brawl. Or you could just not mention it to your cousin for a year, and pray that he has forgotten all about the bet. If not, then you best put some money aside, just in case

Frown

poekmon
What to do:

• 1. Play as Zelda.
  • 2. Jump off the stage, and transform into Sheik.
  • 3. Before the transformation has been completed, eject the Brawl disc.
  • 4. Insert another Wii game.
  • 5. Your character will cease to exist, but the alloys will aim for the spot where Zelda transformed, and some will fail to make it back to the stage.
  • 6. When you've reached 999 KO's, insert the Brawl disc.

EDIT: When your friend sees your high score and asks how you did it, tell him that it's a secret. :)

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
What to do:

• 1. Play as Zelda.
  • 2. Jump off the stage, and transform into Sheik.
  • 3. Before the transformation has been completed, eject the Brawl disc.
  • 4. Insert another Wii game.
  • 5. Your character will cease to exist, but the alloys will aim for the spot where Zelda transformed, and some will fail to make it back to the stage.
  • 6. When you've reached 999 KO's, insert the Brawl disc.

EDIT: When your friend sees your high score and asks how you did it, tell him that it's a secret. :)
You'd get 48 KOs, that's for sure...then alloys stop appearing...

Gishnak

Smash Ace
This is as good of topic as any, I suppose.

It's really sad how much cooler melee stadium strats are than brawl. Brawl cruel melee, for example, is just camp the ledge... :/

SothE700k

Smash Lord
This is as good of topic as any, I suppose.

It's really sad how much cooler melee stadium strats are than brawl. Brawl cruel melee, for example, is just camp the ledge... :/
Even then, it gets pretty rough. They're VERY aggressive, and aren't afraid to go straight after you once you're off the ledge (cruel brawl I mean)

NFS (sonic)

Smash Cadet
Any advice?
Not to be bias or any thing but, you could use Sonic and use his HA under the stage until they eventually kill themselves,
but like most people say, anyone that can fly would be a good choice,
or even experiment with the heavy-weights and try to keep damage to a minimum.

Hotmarth18

Smash Cadet
Who could do 999 KOS in cruel brawl though? I wouldn't be able to do it since even though I'm a pro at smash.lolz But good luck on trying to do this though! XD

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Wait, i dunno why nobody else thought of this but. Use hacks.

Just get a superman code and get 999 kills. All you need to do to convince him is show him that the game says you got 999 ko's in cruel brawl.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
Wait, i dunno why nobody else thought of this but. Use hacks.

Just get a superman code and get 999 kills. All you need to do to convince him is show him that the game says you got 999 ko's in cruel brawl.
actually someone did think of that, it is on the first page
amd ya like i said b4 you are screwed

Top Bottom