• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a bet with my cousin that in one year, I could get 999 KOs in cruel brawl

hectichobo

Smash Ace
learn not to bite off more than you can chew.
Thats what she said....

On-Topic: You're best bet is to hack. Idk if they have the code for mario that makes him have no lag between each of his fireballs and can jump as much as he wants like they did for melee if you used an ar.... cause that would probably work pretty good...

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
I'd honestly give that up, no way you're going to win without cheating. :T

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
Good luck...on finding your friend 50$ when 7 months come around.

But more seriously though, I think it's possible, as long as you have lots of patience, and energy drinks...

arch knight

Smash Lord
in cruel it is hard enough trying to make 10 or even 5 KOs since its what 4 on 1? and with 30% being the max damage before you fail ya you might be pushing 999 you have less than a half of a percent of doing this without cheating

LSDX

Wah!
If he didn't list anything specific ruleset you must abide by, use hacks on the Homebrew Channel. Then when you win, explain he never was specific with his proposal.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
If he didn't list anything specific ruleset you must abide by, use hacks on the Homebrew Channel. Then when you win, explain he never was specific with his proposal.
There you go! Then if you can't drive $50 away from him, then make it so you guys call it off with a draw!

By the way, we haven't even heard from you about your bet.

Nintendude

Smash Hero

Katapultar

Smash Lord
1 year is a long time, try a spammable strategy, but beware! There are really strong non alloy AIs (you know! they are very dangerous)

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
1. NEVER get grabbed
2. Ledgecamp
3. Don't make bets on Cruel Brawl

This applies to all characters.

My strategy is jump off of the ledge with Lucas and Torpedo back ABOVE the stage. Run to the other side and repeat.

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Could you not use MK's invincible cape trick then find someplace to stand where they'll kill themselves?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Could you not use MK's invincible cape trick then find someplace to stand where they'll kill themselves?
Good luck keeping that up for many hours. It's hard enough to do for just a few seconds.

There is no discussion here. Pick Pikachu and use the edgedrop thunder strat. Thread over.

Top Bottom