• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i just worked 17.34 hours!!!

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
HungryBox, making worthless posts doesn't get you respect.

Or out of pools.
LOL Pete I just spit out half my bottle of water. hahaha I love you.

If all those people are gonna call corporate (which Id be surprised if they do) You better hope they dont come out on your *** for a situation like that lol.

I had a busy night at work. And by busy I mean played the **** out the new TF2 Map GoldRush (Which I find really really fun) Yea, running a gaming center is a tough job, but some ones gotta do it.

Oh, and I think hiroshi should make an offical wendys thread to keep us updated on the hot new items coming out. Like the shakes. I heard wendys is supposed to start doing breakfast some where down the road, confirm or deny hiroshi

Sighrax

Smash Lord
death pool was the pool me and doodah were in

also
my careometer about this thread

[X--------------------------------------------]
none -------------------------------------> alot

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol, our pool was not a death pool... only good person there was some guy named xYz.

no offense to Galeon, or Tommy G.
:p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week for 5 months without one day off at Dell.

Yeah.

It sucked.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I just saw this post so I wanna say somthin.
Most i worked in a week was 8 hour days mon-fri then a13 hour day on Sat. 53 hours workin at a mattress factory lifting and delivering twin-king sized mattresses from regular to double pillow tops to memory foams. Hard *** sh*t.

BUT, my Brother-in-Law, get this...
With overtime, he has worked 113 hours in one week as a Diesel Engineer working on Diesel Generators throughout Florida and Georgia. Yes, 113 hours. xD.

He said he worked more hours, but technically he didn't count the few hours he slept xD

Zoro

Smash Champion
**** i didnt know everyone works 24 hour shifts

Wasting time AND money
Pretty HxC

Now i know

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
And apparently you neglected to work on "Yo Momma" jokes since last year.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Oh, and I think hiroshi should make an offical wendys thread to keep us updated on the hot new items coming out. Like the shakes. I heard wendys is supposed to start doing breakfast some where down the road, confirm or deny hiroshi
um, your kinda late, my wendy's is already serving breakfast. we open at 4:45 in the am. and start serving breakfast at 6 in the morn.

-hiro

Top Bottom