• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hereby claim Gravity Suit Samus.(plus news!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bil

Smash Ace
This is my color, meaning if I ever have to face one of you IRL or online, I have auto dibs on it.

I will would also like to announce that I'm going to be posting a Compilation Trailer in a little bit.

Bil

Smash Ace
That is too bad, you did not post about it. Sorry, I really don't care if you're better than me, if you are...

It's going to be Broiler Suit Samus. =P

Also, I've been using Gravity Suit Samus since I started playing Melee Competitively. Which was a good two and a half years ago atleast...

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I actually claimed the Gravity Suit as the Serris Suit long before you started posting here.

I'm calling you out, son.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I actually claim purple as the LAMEST COLOR ALIVE (yes color is living)

and that is why I play HugS Suit Samus

Ravin

Smash Lord
This is why I black Dark Suit Samus. :/ Its just more appealing to be beaten by your darker, more pissed off half.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
No one has any claim on any color, except Xyro and the green colored Samus. If we did one-on-one matches offline, and I wanted to use the Gravity Suit (because I've been using that one since the N64 days), and you did too, I'd make sure one of us weren't a foggy variant. I know how to make those color schemes work. It does become confusing in the beginning of the match, so you'll have to look for your tag when you're coming out onto the stage.

Ravin said:
This is why I black Dark Suit Samus. :/ Its just more appealing to be beaten by your darker, more pissed off half.
That color scheme is over-rated. And, is it just me, or does anyone else think the Dark Suit Samus looks a bit bulkier than the other colors?

xoxokev

Smash Lord
No one has any claim on any color, except Xyro and the green colored Samus. If we did one-on-one matches offline, and I wanted to use the Gravity Suit (because I've been using that one since the N64 days), and you did too, I'd make sure one of us weren't a foggy variant. I know how to make those color schemes work. It does become confusing in the beginning of the match, so you'll have to look for your tag when you're coming out onto the stage.

That color scheme is over-rated. And, is it just me, or does anyone else think the Dark Suit Samus looks a bit bulkier than the other colors?
Dear Dryn,
How do you use the same color offline (the foggy variant) ? :lick:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Dear Dryn,
That's the thing. You can make the color schemes the same for two or four characters without having any of them being lighter or darker than the other. I'll show you.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No one has any claim on any color, especially not Xyro and the green colored Samus.
And I learned from the king of pointless-claiming-inanimate-things-over-the-internet. *coughSamusisminecough* I know how to BAAAAAAAWWWW until the other side gives up.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
well, i call the blue and purple suit (dont know what there called and dont care). from now on u guys can call them both the crews suits. as a matter of fact, this post alone should be stickied just so erryone knows lawl.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Uhm. Sorry to burst all your bubbles, but I'm pretty sure I claimed all various suit colour schemes since like, the beginning of time.
Yep. I'm afraid topics like these could land you in heaps of legal trouble <.<

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ post count means nothing, I have a god-status username/backroom/join date so i win

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Dear Dryn,
to use the same colors offline you to
1) have one person go to the character and pick the color
2) then they drop out from the game
3) then the second player goes and chooses same character and color.
4) turn on team battle
5) turn back on the first player
6) turn team off and BAM! 2 people are now the same color :D

it can be done with 4 people too XD

Crystanium

Smash Hero
to use the same colors offline you to
1) have one person go to the character and pick the color
2) then they drop out from the game
3) then the second player goes and chooses same character and color.
4) turn on team battle
5) turn back on the first player
6) turn team off and BAM! 2 people are now the same color :D

it can be done with 4 people too XD
I already explained that to xoxokev in a private message.

Dryn said:
Ref had a video of him doing this with Ganondorf, but it's no longer on YouTube. So, here's how to do it, and I'm going to use Ness in this example. Let's say you want to be the Bumble Bee color, and you want the CPU to also be a Bumble Bee color. This also works for other human players, and you can do this for all four characters.

So, you select Ness for player 1 and 2. Now, what you do is select the Bumble Bee color for player 1. You can start off with player 2 first, but in this example, we're going to use player 1 first, and he's going to be starting off with the Bumble Bee color. Once you do that, do the following.

Now that you have player 1 turned off, make player 2 the Bumble Bee color. Once you do that, do the following.

Where the arrow is pointing at, click on that. You'll be doing Team Battle once you do this. After that, turn player 1 back on. Once you do that, you should have player 1 and 2 open. Then click on that same spot where it shows the arrow and both of you will be the Bumble Bee color.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Fighter over what color suits people claim? lmao Well there are too many of us for that I play just about all colors accept that fugly dark brown suit.^_^ That is the manliest samus suit ever...

Hive

Smash Lord
what??? how can you hate her dark suit?? that's my favorite! :0

i usto use gravity before that too though... that's my favorite in the games at least and I still use it occassionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom