• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a question, who did you main back in melee?

Amide

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon. But former shiek mains play MK more than any other character. Quick attacks is why, I think.

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
Young Link and Roy, with a little bit of Ice Climbers and Marth on the side.

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
im surprised this place isn't filled with sheiks...

well...i don't main MK...but my friend who does mained Ness and hated sheik Xp

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
personaly i've been a Marth user for over 3 years even b4 I discovered competitive play

NilliX

Smash Apprentice
Seems like i'm the only Fox here so far!

I think it's just the speed factor that interests me.

That said, I did main Shiek for a small time, but that was before I really got into the Advanced Tech stuff.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Pichu with flight goggles
How did anybody even want to play Pichu, I am not trying to be insulting, I am just suprised.

By the way, why did they have to get rid of the doctor, I liked pelting my enemies with megavitamins that I secretly poisoned so that it would hurt people instead of cure them. :(

Not to mention capping people reverse on their recovery was always worth a laugh or two...dozen.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i mained marth. dont like the new one . i like how meta plays. its fun and effective

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Peach, with some marth and fox on the side. I only picked meta because I'm a kirby fan. It helps that he's quick though. :)

Zaki

Smash Rookie
Roy's my main in melee, and still is whenever i play. I've gotten a lot rusty in melee, well after playing brawl a few times

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I mained Falco...and he's my secondary now.

He really should be my main though...i'm not all that great at Dedede... :urg:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i loved to play samus ... extender!!! SUPER WAVE DASH!!!! and ganon. my least fav was marth.. but now i can play marth in brawl but im trying to make MK my new main. :D

EXTENDERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Xnightmare

Smash Rookie
I mained as kirby.
I guess i picked up meta knight cuz i'm a loyal fan of the kirby series, and meta basically has everything i wanted in kirby.

He's fast, so now i can keep up with my friend who played fox, and now pit. Now i have speed over him:laugh:

He also has a sword!!! I was always jealous of the sword characters.

And i still get the flying!

Top Bottom