• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a question, who did you main back in melee?

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I mained Marth in Melee, I did before I knew anything of competitive play, in fact I still can't L-cancel well or do his chain grab cause I never was a competitive player in melee.

Also, Mario on the side as a secondary.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
I mained only captain falcon,Got really really good with him,Then i play brawl and it looks like he is very bad there cause it's harder to combo in this game + he's knee is very bad this time....

Metaknight is awesome really,Some say he is a noob character but i don't think he is :)

andysfile

Smash Cadet
Bumblebee Kid and Yoshi but I'm not really maining MK yet (still deciding but I like MK).

BetaJim

Smash Rookie
I mained Marth and 2nd main C. Falcon. My other character is Fox

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Sheik! And only Sheik... I got counterpicked alot, haha.

They do play similarly. Fast attacks without ridiculous midair acceleration *cough, fox, cough*. Absolutely no offense to fox/falco players of the past and present, I'm just terrible with midair falling like that, haha.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
used captain falcon for his KNEE ^^ sooo gooood, knock back was CRAZEH o.o. and i also sided luigi for ****s and giggles :\. i chose meta only because he related to both luigi and captain falcon. falcon for his awesome air combos and luigi for his floatiness ={D

Top Bottom