• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I asked Sethlon how he was doing at AZonetwo step. *Updating*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
His reply?

"I haven't even lost a friendly yet...I just beat Forward."

****! :)

I will keep this thread updated with how he does in singles tomorrow :).

Blad01

Smash Lord
Sethlon is good but could be better. And i hope thats the mentality he has because then he will become even scarier of a fighter
/Agreed.

But yeah, Sethlon is definitly great. Happy to hear that he beat Forward, because everybody already considers forward as one of the best falcos... (What i don't admit :p).

So yeah, i'm curious to see how far he will go :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Updates!!!!

Sethlon 2-0ed his entire pool except for two people he went 1-1 with which was T1immy and a good olimar. I'm pretty sure he got 1st seed.

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
Hope he wins, very fun person to watch and a bit of an inspiration. Not to mention, it doesn't hurt to see the potential of my main. Thanks for keeping us updated Hylian.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
I haven't ever heard of Sethlon until I started to pick up Falco for fun. Is he new?

New or not, I've seen some videos and he's **** good.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
No he's not new. In Melee he was in the Top 2 best Roys in the game. Yes, Roy. And he was amazing with him.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
No he's not new. In Melee he was in the Top 2 best Roys in the game. Yes, Roy. And he was amazing with him.
Ah, that explains why I've never heard of him: I don't really know much of Roy's metagame back in Melee, so I learned something new today.

Keep us updated, Hylian. I've just become a Sethlon fan lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
everyone is a sethlon fan. they just don't know it yet.
QFT

He told me he would text me when he got out. Considering its 9pm, I'm guessing he is pretty far in the brackets.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon just got knocked out of losers by DSF :(. The matches were very close and Sethlon killed himself at 40% >_<.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am sad now :(.

I think he got 1st seed in his pool, then went through 4 rounds of winners before going to losers, then had to play dsf.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Sethlon just got knocked out of losers by DSF :(. The matches were very close and Sethlon killed himself at 40% >_<.
Yea, DSF won't fall for the CG spike like the majority of the snakes i've seen sethlon play.
Plus, DSF is ****ing insane. Seriously. So I'm not at all surprised that he lost.
(Not saying I don't like sethlon, if anybody got that drift, he's basically my falco idol. XD)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yea, DSF won't fall for the CG spike like the majority of the snakes i've seen sethlon play.
Plus, DSF is ****ing insane. Seriously. So I'm not at all surprised that he lost.
(Not saying I don't like sethlon, if anybody got that drift, he's basically my falco idol. XD)
Actually, Sethlon did 0-death dsf both matches on his second stock, and they were very close...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Lol, never seen a thread like this before.

Back in the "Melee" days, people would just go to the hub and spill the news there...then again, people actually went to the hub back then :( Most notable moment would probably be when Ken went on the hub to tell people about Bombsoldier.

Anyways, go Sethlon, yay.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Gratz to Seth for doing well, I'm just sad he got knocked out. Well you can't expect him to win his first HUGE brawl tournament.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
If Seth beat Forward and Seth is out, I'm guessing Forward is out as well. I could be wrong though, he could be getting good match-ups.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
iv seen dsf at local tournies down here in so cal. he has an AMAZING snake. Seth is better in my opinion but i guess this kinda stuff just happens.
who ended up winning?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Forward was beaten once in friendlies, using Snake.
Friendlies don't mean anything, so I'm pretty sure that just because Sethlon is out doesn't mean Forward is out.
gg

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon told me he hadent seen forward go falco once...he was going all snake.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
*Sethlon Fans' Falco pwnage fantasy bubble pops* :urg:

Sethlon told me he hadent seen forward go falco once...he was going all snake.
....Forward, you black and white son of a gun. :mad:

HOW DARE YOU BETRAY YOUR FALCOS! :cry:

EDIT:

Man :/
Forward B, lettin' us down.
so unloyal
SEE?! YOU CAUSE AN OUTBURST IN YOUR FAN BASE FORWARD!! :mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom