• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am not 12, and this is a Tournament

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nah, I never played that crap. I just spam fsmash. That's how bad games are played.

Also, I'm taking a Wii, so if anyone has an extra TV, I can hook it up.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Can't remember past 7th but this is the results I remember out of 21.

1st Denti
2nd Espy
3rd Dakpo
4th Nike
5th K Prime
5th Paw
7th Slush
7th (?)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Big Boss, was your set with Dakpo MM/friendly/tourney?

Red Shadow got 7th, I think. And Jrugs, myself, Suspect and Kon got 9th.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
Big Boss, was your set with Dakpo MM/friendly/tourney?

Red Shadow got 7th, I think. And Jrugs, myself, Suspect and Kon got 9th.
That was a tourney set, Rei.

Also, thank you to whomever swapped my brand new silver controller with their crappy used one. Aside from a few people, I will no longer harbor any trust for silver controller users because that **** is straight up disrespectful.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Also, thank you to whomever swapped my brand new silver controller with their crappy used one. Aside from a few people, I will no longer harbor any trust for silver controller users because that **** is straight up disrespectful.
Now I remember A small part of my reasoning of keeping this half broken controller (Yellow C-Stick, L button and sometimes Z acting up), So I won't have to deal with people taking it and thinking it's their controller.
Since little to noone has an Orange one! And even if someone had one and confused their controller for mine (Somehow) I take the annoying rubber off the Stick and my Z button is rather broken as well and more noticable then most controllers since it makes a loud clicking noise if you press it the first time.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If you have had time to post then why can't you make a results thread? Takes less than a minute

:phone:

K0rean

Smash Rookie
are there san antonio monthlies.
Im ganna be here for like 2 months and i was interested in playin some brawl

Top Bottom