• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Warriors

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Meh I didn't play skyward sword so I mean sure I'd love to have it but neither way. (I nearly have every costume except for pre order ones sadly)​

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hyrule Warriors DLC is so disappointing.
They said they were making all the villains playable. However, they only have Cia, Wizzro, and Volga.
However, how could the skip out on the most important and prominent antagonist of all:

Icy Big Poe?

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
They said they were making all the villains playable. However, they only have Cia, Wizzro, and Volga.
However, how could the skip out on the most important and prominent antagonist of all:

Icy Big Poe?
Wizziro is the advanced version of him plus I'm quite sure more people want to play as volga but because lana was a huge character I played as I will most likely use cia (oh loz community needs to start making hyrule warriors fan fic). Edit:400th post!

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Finally got my hands on Hyrule Warriors! Now all I have to do is hook up my Wii U...lol

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Icy Big Poe?
Apparently, generic enemies are never really meant to be playable. Whereas, Cia, Volga, and Wizzro can actually be treated as playable characters; if either of them are on your force, their individual health meters will appear on the GamePad. You will never see the health meters for the generic enemy captains.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wizziro is the advanced version of him plus I'm quite sure more people want to play as volga but because lana was a huge character I played as I will most likely use cia (oh loz community needs to start making hyrule warriors fan fic). Edit:400th post!
Apparently, generic enemies are never really meant to be playable. Whereas, Cia, Volga, and Wizzro can actually be treated as playable characters; if either of them are on your force, their individual health meters will appear on the GamePad. You will never see the health meters for the generic enemy captains.
I was being sarcastic.
And also making a point about how Icy Big Poes are the most annoying enemy in the game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But Icy Big Poes have far more moves that leave them wide open for weakness assaults...and the weakness window stays open a lot longer too.

Hmmm...what about the dinos? They're a pain.
Dinolfos?
I forget about them because they are so uncommon.

Though I would like to point out that you are right, Shield Moblins are more frustrating.
However, Icy Big Poe's more commonly had ridiculously high HP.
That is what pisses me off.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
so I have gotten to level 3 sword for link quest and the ganondorf level 3 quest both are a ***** (well link not that much but idk what is A rank is for kos) but dear god I have to do the ganondorf one with a A rank and it takes a lot of time so I can only get like a b. but you have to get a A on it to get to ghirahims level 3 weapon -_- yeah I really wish this had online

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
so I have gotten to level 3 sword for link quest and the ganondorf level 3 quest both are a ***** (well link not that much but idk what is A rank is for kos) but dear god I have to do the ganondorf one with a A rank and it takes a lot of time so I can only get like a b. but you have to get a A on it to get to ghirahims level 3 weapon -_- yeah I really wish this had online
A Rank:
1200 KOs
Under 15 minutes

I'm not entirely sure about the amount of damage you have to get under, but as soon as you have 1200 kills you can go ahead and kill the commander.

Patongi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Patongi
Finally done with getting all the weapons, now I just need to unlock the Master Sword skill with 25k kills. Pretty much just saving all the rupees I get to level Volga when he comes out. :<

Really liking this game.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm looking for the textbox portraits for Cia, specifically the one where she's super upset/gone crazy.

I tried looking on Google, but googling "Cia Zelda" just gets me pictures of Cia's cleavage.

Edit: Portraits like these: http://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/characters/

If anyone knows where the unmasked Cia ones are I'd be forever grateful.

Last edited:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Tried Agitha out for the first time yesterday. Idk why I waited so long, she is hilariously powerful :laugh:

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody know how to beat Zant Twilight Palace? Whenever I get to the part where I'm supposed to kill him there are like 8 bird/zombie freaks wrecking my base and I can't even kill any of them. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do and it's frustrating.

My Midna/Lana are only lvl 20/22.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Does anybody know how to beat Zant Twilight Palace? Whenever I get to the part where I'm supposed to kill him there are like 8 bird/zombie freaks wrecking my base and I can't even kill any of them. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do and it's frustrating.

My Midna/Lana are only lvl 20/22.
That happened to me too, I had to restart the level like 3 times just to do it, just remember if you're base has basically any red on it, you should probably check up on it

Last edited:

♦ Neosquid ♦

Smash Apprentice
I like to call this game by its proper title, "Ghirahim and co."

I really like the game, it is harder and involves a little more strategy than I initially expected. I have yet to beat it, I am waiting until irl friend 2.0 is available so I can play more with him. The multiplayer is good (when wii remotes aren't involved), despite the framerate bullcrap.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I finally got the game and all I want to do immediately is unlock Ghirahim

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
So I'm at ghirahams level 3 weapon mission....(oh I got links level 3!) And first I had to detour since that ganondorf mission plus his mission is insanely hard to get A.

♦ Neosquid ♦

Smash Apprentice
I played more today and this is literally the situation with the combo attack badges

Link: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of
Sheik: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of
Ruto: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of
Zant: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of

and so on, for literally every character but ghirahim. Whatever item you need to get his first combo, I have zero of them, which friggin' sucks because he is my favorite character by nofin short of a landslide. What exactly do you need?

I finally got the game and all I want to do immediately is unlock Ghirahim
I know that feel

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I played more today and this is literally the situation with the combo attack badges

Link: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of
Sheik: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of
Ruto: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of
Zant: 1st combo requires 1 of an item I have 99 of

and so on, for literally every character but ghirahim. Whatever item you need to get his first combo, I have zero of them, which friggin' sucks because he is my favorite character by nofin short of a landslide. What exactly do you need?

I know that feel
Oh trust me when you get to his darkness shield (I have to because it reduces a ton of damage and will help me A rank his lvl 3 mission) your having to get volgas Dragon spear and 2 fi heels (can somebody tell me how I can get the dragon spear from volga anyways?)

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
Missions of higher difficulty will cause bosses to drop golds more often. There's one particular adventure mode tile at the top left corner which requires 1000 kills in 10 minutes, the difficulty is set so high that you almost always receive golds (at least I did).

@ ghastmine ghastmine
For moblin flanks, there's an adventure mode tile directly above the left island in the central lake, 600 kills in 10 minutes. There's plenty of regular moblins there, although the difficulty isn't quite high enough for consistent moblin spears. That quest also yields Gohma, Zant, Volga and Wizzro silver materials, rarely gold.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Yaaay. Tomorrow (or today for some of y'all) we'll finally be able to play as Wizzo, Cia, and Volga! Who are you guys looking forward to play as? I want to try all three of them, but Volga looks pretty awesome with his ability to turn into a dragon.

Also, here's an amusing video. Contains spoilers.

Metarai

Smash Apprentice
I think Volga would fit pretty well, I've seen gameplay of them and I still think he is the best. Wizzo has some pretty powerful long range moves though.
That video was hilarious, by the way.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Also DLC info, updated for western paletes

This shall be fun, also official site now has DLC info
http://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/

Twilight Princess Pack

This DLC pack includes:
•A new playable character
•An additional weapon
•An additional Adventure Map
•2 new costumes
Available Nov. 2014
$7.99
Majora's Mask Pack

This DLC pack includes:
•2 new playable characters
•Additional Adventure Map
•3 additional costumes
Available Jan. 2015
$7.99
Boss Pack

This DLC pack includes:
•2 additional game modes
Available Feb. 2015
$2.99
So new name for the final pack, which is quite curious, playable boss monsters perhaps?

the8thark

Smash Lord
I tried Hyrule Warriors about 10 minutes ago to see if the DLC was active yet. But no dice.
(This is Australia is that means anything.) I wonder when the 1st DLC pack will go live.

Top Bottom