• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Warriors

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
So can somebody show me a guide how to get ghirhims weapons I got the gauntlets for link so.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Gold Skulltulas are going to be my downfall. Its like, quit spawning on the other side of the map! :mad088:

Also, what do you have to do to make Hard level skulltulas appear besides use the required weapon/character?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So can somebody show me a guide how to get ghirhims weapons I got the gauntlets for link so.
The mission to obtain Ghirahim's Lvl 2 weapon, Demon Longsword, is two squares right, and three squares up from the place where you unlock Ghirahim.
This mission is a pain in the ass. Don't go out of your way to capture territory, just capture any keeps or outposts in the way. You have to rescue named characters (Impa and Fi) from enemy commanders. They will only be reachable once you capture specific keeps.
After you rescue them both, you will have to find and defeat Ganondorf. This mission would be relatively, however, you will have a Cucco following you throughout the mission, and if he is hit by you too many times, he will summon an army of Cuccos that will attack you for the duration of the battle. When Cucco is behind you, only use the Y button to attack, or other moves that will not hit him.
If you complete this mission with an A-Rank, which you should if you followed this advice, you will get the Longsword. I beat it at about lvl40 and I suck at this game.

The mission to obtain Ghirahim's Lvl 3 weapon, True Demon Sword, is seven squares right, five up from his unlock mission.
This mission, all you basically have to do is capture territory and beat the NPCs. The game will tell you where you need to go. Zant is close to the starting point, gather some triforce shards and take him out first, otherwise he might cause problems.
Once again, you must beat Ganondorf to win. Beat the mission with an A-Rank to get the True Demon Sword.

Make sure you kill a lot of enemy (1000+) in each mission. Though with Ghirahim that shouldn't be hard.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've managed to unlock everyone now. Zant is pretty unusual with his mechanics, as you can build up his power meter with the special attack combos, but once it's full, you have to stop the special attack combos, or else Zant will become dizzy and very vulnerable to counterattacks; this will also cause Zant to lose all the energy that he stored in his power meter. Of course, once his power meter is full, you can use its energy to allow Zant to spin like a twister, slaughtering swarms of weaker enemies with very little effort.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've managed to unlock everyone now. Zant is pretty unusual with his mechanics, as you can build up his power meter with the special attack combos, but once it's full, you have to stop the special attack combos, or else Zant will become dizzy and very vulnerable to counterattacks; this will also cause Zant to lose all the energy that he stored in his power meter. Of course, once his power meter is full, you can use its energy to allow Zant to spin like a twister, slaughtering swarms of weaker enemies with very little effort.
I've only played Zant a couple times but I can tell he is one of my favorites.
Like Ghirahim, Midna, and Lana, I like playing as him since he actually enjoys laying waste to thousands of enemies.

Also, because he is crazy. I like crazy. I like taking a giant fist and repeatedly slamming it on the ground until I become dizzy like a deranged, broken man.
People complain about Zant's crazy change towards the end of Twilight Princess, but I absolutely love it. It made him actually stand out instead of being Generic Side Villain #5.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but Epona looks awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on the game and the dlc.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Apperently Ghosts from games past have been unlocked in the master quest DLC

And Lulu!

Word has it there is a goth Agitha alt too

I guess they're trying to get us excited for that MM dlc

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I just unlocked Zant earlier today and didn't like him cause I couldn't understand what the meter was for. Now I'll have to try him again since he can get an attack out of it. Can't say I'm a fan of his super move though. Seems worse or as bad as Lana's spear.

On another note I think I found my favorite weapon last night

It's so bad glorious.

Last edited:

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Apperently Ghosts from games past have been unlocked in the master quest DLC

And Lulu!

Word has it there is a goth Agitha alt too

I guess they're trying to get us excited for that MM dlc
So apparently there's Darmani and Lulu alts, and Purple Tunic and Hilda alts for Link and Zelda.
That's cool.
did you not look at my spoilers?

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
So um I am hearing that volga, cia , and wizziro are a free dlc but at the same time I'm hearing there part of master quest pack and btw I got ganondorf costumes today

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
So um I am hearing that volga, cia , and wizziro are a free dlc but at the same time I'm hearing there part of master quest pack and btw I got ganondorf costumes today
I believe that dlc is free. :)

Edit: Well, the characters are at least.

Last edited:

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
The characters are free, but all their high-level weapons, and costumes are in the adventure map... in the dlc

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
The characters are free, but all their high-level weapons, and costumes are in the adventure map... in the dlc
Thanks! But out of the three who are you excited for to play as? I want to main volga but because I loved lana I'm probally gonna do cia.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
So do you guys think Hyrule Warriors will get a online-co op/muliplayer as a dlc?
That would be nice. Though maybe its not in this game cause of lag issues? It lags a bit in local co-op sometimes, and its tolerable, but I can only imagine it'd be worse online.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I just unlocked Zant earlier today and didn't like him cause I couldn't understand what the meter was for. Now I'll have to try him again since he can get an attack out of it. Can't say I'm a fan of his super move though. Seems worse or as bad as Lana's spear.
The meter that Zant has will build up power when you perform special attack combos. However, once the meter is full, you have to end your combo, or else Zant will get dizzy, become vulnerable, and lose that very power that he gained; when the meter is glowing, that's when you should stop. With a full meter, Zant can execute his special attack, where he can use the power stored in his unique meter to perform a spinning attack that can slaughter weaker enemies who are in his path of destruction.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Here's Goth Agitha if anyone is curious.

It looks strangely good on her...although the blond hair is a bit out of place.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Step one: Spider-web appears on map.
Step two: Go there.
Step three: *scratchscratchscratchsrcatch*
Step four: DA NA NA NA
Does it always have to be in the center of the map? I think they should have thought of this a little more. It's hard to take a look around the map with the camera's control and the blistering speeds the characters go off on.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Does it always have to be in the center of the map? I think they should have thought of this a little more. It's hard to take a look around the map with the camera's control and the blistering speeds the characters go off on.
What do you mean?
The web is not always in the center of the map, and the Skulltula isn't always at the center of the web on the map.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah I meant center of web. I still think it was implemented rather poorly.
Really? I haven't had an issue with it.
Usually the Gold Skulltula locations are pretty obvious.

A lot of them are hidden in places that make you go "Aha!" like a Hookshot target, or a boulder blockade.
Some are pretty random, though.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
The meter that Zant has will build up power when you perform special attack combos. However, once the meter is full, you have to end your combo, or else Zant will get dizzy, become vulnerable, and lose that very power that he gained; when the meter is glowing, that's when you should stop. With a full meter, Zant can execute his special attack, where he can use the power stored in his unique meter to perform a spinning attack that can slaughter weaker enemies who are in his path of destruction.
Thanks. I tried him again and I'm still not really a fan of him. he just feels sorta weak even with the spin attack, though that might also be because I haven't gotten his level 2 weapon yet.

@ Zink Imp Zink Imp If you're still having trouble finding Skulltulas, you can plug headphones into the gamepad and you'll be able to tell which the direction the scratching is coming from.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Really? I haven't had an issue with it.
Usually the Gold Skulltula locations are pretty obvious.

A lot of them are hidden in places that make you go "Aha!" like a Hookshot target, or a boulder blockade.
Some are pretty random, though.
I've had a hard time looking for Gold Skulltulas in some of the Adventure Mode missions. I can hear them, but I just can't see them, which gets highly irritating.

the8thark

Smash Lord
Rumour is they're going to release all the costumes as DLC anyway. If you want it that badly it will be coming soon.
Will Nintendo release all the pre-order DLC for everyone? I think that's the question everyone is asking now. I hope they do.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I don't think this has been posted here, so here's the Hilda Zelda costume.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I don't think this has been posted here, so here's the Hilda Zelda costume.

Having Zelda's Lorule counterpart as a costume kinda makes me want Link to get his Lorule counterpart as a costume in the future too.

Not saying who that is just in case some people still don't know.

Will Nintendo release all the pre-order DLC for everyone? I think that's the question everyone is asking now. I hope they do.
I kept reading they were, but since the source is gamefaqs take it with a mountain of salt.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Having Zelda's Lorule counterpart as a costume kinda makes me want Link to get his Lorule counterpart as a costume in the future too.

Not saying who that is just in case some people still don't know.

I kept reading they were, but since the source is gamefaqs take it with a mountain of salt.
Yes please, although I'm not sure how that would really work

Purple tunic, Black hair, green eyes? I'd prefer a full costume though

the8thark

Smash Lord
I have a few pre-order DLC codes to give away. I tried to trade them away for ones I didn't have but no one was interested so now I am giving them away. Because I don't need multiple of the same code or codes I can't use. DLC is region locked, for my loss and your gain.

This is what I have on offer:

2x Ocarina (Australia, Might work for all PAL systems, not sure but I'd like to know if that is the case)
1x Skyward Sword NTSC (USA and not Japan)

The SS code was given to me, but I can't use it and the extra Ocarina codes are just given to me as a sorry from EB games for not giving me the code in the first place. Just so you know. I did pre-order the scarf edition.

[edit] The Ocarina codes don't work for EU games but not sure about UK games. I'm still discovering exactly how specifically region locked these codes are. Sorry about this, it's a learning process for me too.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I have a few pre-order DLC codes to give away. I tried to trade them away for ones I didn't have but no one was interested so now I am giving them away. Because I don't need multiple of the same code or codes I can't use. DLC is region locked, for my loss and your gain.

This is what I have on offer:

2x Ocarina (Australia, Might work for all PAL systems, not sure but I'd like to know if that is the case)
1x Skyward Sword NTSC (USA and not Japan)

The SS code was given to me, but I can't use it and the extra Ocarina codes are just given to me as a sorry from EB games for not giving me the code in the first place. Just so you know. I did pre-order the scarf edition.
Could I perhaps have the SS one please? Since its for the US?

Last edited:
Top Bottom