• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah certain combo attacks are only good against the weaker enemies. The enemy captains, however, can easily punish you for trying to use such tactics.

This is especially true for Ganondorf's B+B+B+B+B+Y combo, where even though it can clear away hordes of weaker enemies within his range, he's literally wide open for the stronger enemies to punish him.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
After many hours put into this game in the span of 2 weeks I've completed adventure mode. Now what's a good farming map, seriously ****ing ganondorf has 6 25000 I gotta unlock, guess that's why he's the Triforce of power, he really loves it.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Guys, what does "Found all secret elements in adventure mode" (one of the acheivements) mean?

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
One thing though, why didn't she keep her imp voice? The new one sounds... wrong.

Also, I raised Zelda to level 150, her rapier triangle AoE attack still does jack all 90% of the time, such a broken attack.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Was gonna say Social forum? But then remembered smashboards renamed groups to that lol
I don't think it'll be very active if this thread alone gets 10 posts a week at most.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
Guys, I made a Hyrule Warriors social forum! Just ask me if you would like to join!
I'll join.

Man, the difficulty of the Twilight Princess map is not very consistent.

There's also one "all attacks are devastating" mission where they forgot to make the enemies' attacks "devastating" toward the player, at least that's what happened to me.

Last edited:

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
I've recently had a strange problem with the Adventure Map, so I'd really appreciate the help from any Adventure Mode completion jays out there :p

Some spaces, mostly with dungeons on the panel, are locked to me , such as E-5. The arrow that appears when you scroll over any adjacent squares doesn't show a ranking letter, but a padlock to show it is firmly locked. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to unlock these squares, it's pretty frustrating :/

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Now I remember why social groups died out when the move happened. When alerts and such were added to this forum, groups weren't added yet/broken when they finally were so people forgot about em, they finally get added and they're poorly constructed and even when you're watching a thread in there after replying or even just clicking the watch thread button you get no alerts.

Anyways groups being even worse compared to old times aside, finished Master Quest 100% now. All that's left is TP, how ****ed am I?

Last edited:

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
You need level 80+ characters with good weapons for a decent chance at A rank on the TP tiles. Some require way higher, especially if you're forced to choose an inappropriate element. The weakest enemies often inflict two hearts of damage rather than a quarter heart and they're more aggressive than usual.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I expected every level to be the same as in Agitha's 4 imprisoned or needing 100+
Otherwise already playing 150+ hours with two adventure maps all A ensures 70+ on everyone and 4/5 star weapons on most people.

So not too bad outside of the fodder finally being a threat was a surprise.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
If you need to train any character, there's a tile two spaces down from the top right corner on the Master Quest map (rack up your KO count), it consistently provides enough EXP for 4-5 levels each time.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh man; I wish I could just do all missions with Twili Midna; I've got her up to 76 and she's just so incredibly good anyway.

And she's Twili Midna. :love:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I just dumped 2 million something rupees into twili midna so she could catch up in levels with the rest of the characters by being in the 70 range.

Either way two days ago I finally felt like doing the TP map despite holding it off for a week I think and

Those maps are only annoying for characters that aren't overly leveled which I already knew like cia Lana Agitha etc. y always ****ing agitha serhtgkhdskrth damn loli lovers forcing her to be played (but in reality just shoving hundreds of thousands of rupees down her throat)
Only finished like 9 squares and already back to farming everyone past 85 before I feel satisfied to play this map again.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
One thig that really annoys me about this game is the character specific missions. I mean, seriously, the selling point of the game is using characters you like, why make me use ones I really don't like?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
To be fair most missions that're character specific is just that once you beat it then you can use anyone, if not doesn't matter much cause then it's usually a map that isn't worth replaying once you A it anyways cause of next to no exp gained or just a simple thing that's basically handing you a free A.

Though the character specific things could also be because they want you to try everyone and actually, ya know, make it hard instead of just having a 150 link with Strength 2 spammed all day on every single square? That's not really fun, is it? I mean neither is playing agitha but you feel more accomplished finishing those dreadful stages with her once you do it compared to using Link.

If the game allowed me to just use Link for every square with Master sword after finishing legend mode I prolly would've gotten extremely bored with the game 15 or so squares into the regular adventure map and never played it again if all I had to do to 100% the game was use strength 2 and keep my health up all the time.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
One thig that really annoys me about this game is the character specific missions. I mean, seriously, the selling point of the game is using characters you like, why make me use ones I really don't like?
When getting new weapons, you're obviously forced to use certain characters, as the new weapon is for that very character.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
FINALLY have the game for myself.

It's was funny that at the beggining of the game, I could play only Link, Impa, Cya, Volga and Wizzro. I love the "logic" behind that (special thanks to the 1.3 update).

Time to finally discover the story mode, then unlock Agitha.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Y'know, with the exception of a few missions, the Master Quest map is not that bad. Managed to somehow finish almost 2/3 of it last night, starting from 5 open squares.

These new palette swaps are good incentive. Man, Ghirahim's looks SO awesome.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've most likely passed that since I made that post.
Hell yesterday was at least 12 hours of playing one square on MQ map to level 7 or so characters to level 100. All I have left now is volga wizzro and Twili Midna before I feel comfortable enough to get back into the TP map.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I've most likely passed that since I made that post.
Hell yesterday was at least 12 hours of playing one square on MQ map to level 7 or so characters to level 100. All I have left now is volga wizzro and Twili Midna before I feel comfortable enough to get back into the TP map.
Which uh, which square (column+row) is that on the MQ map? Sounds useful.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's Master Quest. Last row bottom left. Fi heart container. Spawns 2 dark ganons argorok and two manhandlers then ghirahim agitha and lana, since KO rack up once you spam focus spirit you'll prolly gain 4-6 levels depending on your current level of course (for me around the 80's give me that many in a 10 min ko session)
A-8

Another rack up is top right three squares down, a Zant heart container. two volga's two argorok one imprisoned then impa ghirahim and link. Gives a bit less exp from the few times I played it but still gets the job done if not powerful enough to deal with the ones on Fi's heart container.
P-3
As for ones I can remember for now there's one with Ruto that's P-8 and Impa D-7

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just got this game for Christmas, and I'm SOOOOOOOO HYPED to play it. If I have any time to play it tomorrow, I'm definitely gonna take it ASAP.

I've not played a Dynasty Warriors game before so I imagine a good portion of the gameplay is going to be an entirely new experience for me.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
So, it's January. Anyone else dying to know who's in the Majora's Mask DLC? Cuz I'm shivering with antici--.... (kudos to whomever finishes the quote)

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cia
Hero Mode is absolutely atrocious btw.
The enemies take so damn long to kill and don't even do what TP maps does when an enemy hits you (4-20 hearts of damage). I'm talking even longer to kill than lvl 150 network links. Worst part of it all being they do not give any exp.

Right now doing Eldin cave with 103 Impa with EXP+ just to test and the past 10 minutes after 600+ kills I've gotten maybe 2% EXP. My god... The Hero mode is an endurance test.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So, it's January. Anyone else dying to know who's in the Majora's Mask DLC? Cuz I'm shivering with antici--.... (kudos to whomever finishes the quote)
I just want Fierce Deity Link and Skull Kid (Or, I'd also settle for Majora's Wrath or some other Majora entity.)

I'm not opposed to Happy Mask Salesman as an idea either, but this is literally the kind of game Fierce Deity Link was created for, and it's a fan-favorite concept that was even an alt color in an official Smash game.

And Skull Kid/Majora is the main villain. So I'm rooting for FD and one of those.

But yes announcement soon pl0x.

Last edited:

BKTang'

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
3DS FC
1950-9517-4990
I just want someone as fun as Twili Midna. She's so awesome!!

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Skull Kid is obvious to me. The other character? I feel like they can go crazy with it.

I exclude Oni-Link, as I see him more as a costume. He may be cool and powerful, and in the Zelda universe, there's probably tons of powers to give to him, but right now, it's Link with white eyes who shoots sword beams.
I also exclude Young Link. I feel that it would be underwhelming to have Deku, Goron and Zora Link only as strong attacks. And having a system where he transforms with X, as cool as it would be, seems extremely unlikely as it means creating 4 characters.

To me, the most likely character is Tingle. He is loved, he is hated, but more than that, it's a recurring character.
Secondly, I see the Happy Mask Salesman, simply because of his important role in the game. I have strictly no idea how he could fight, though.
Somehow, I also think of Cremia. Who doesn't want to fight with aliens abducting enemies? :awesome:

About costumes, I think that we will get Oni Link for sure, and maybe Kafei and Cremia (both are parts of huge secondary quests)

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
I wonder how (if?) they would implement the moon as an attack for Skull Kid considering the game already uses it for various attacks.

It seems quite unlikely that it will be anyone other than Skull Kid and Tingle given the former's titular significance and the latter's general recurrence.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I wonder how (if?) they would implement the moon as an attack for Skull Kid considering the game already uses it for various attacks.

It seems quite unlikely that it will be anyone other than Skull Kid and Tingle given the former's titular significance and the latter's general recurrence.
Well, Twili Midna doesn't hesitate to use wolves again and the spear she gains from the fused shadow form.
Zant also have Midna's special technique

Last edited:

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
I am also quite confident that we'll get Skull Kid, but I'm not at all sure about Tingle. I just don't see him fighting, but instead maybe another odd costume for Link. But then again, Agitha neatly destroys that argument. And I can also see Fierce Deity going either way.

My personal want, though... would be to get Skull Kid and some kind of deku scrub character. I'm dying a little inside that we dont have that race in the game at all. Also, it would be cool if we got some reference to Gaepora.

Top Bottom