• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Warriors

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
it was said with a hint of sarcasm/deadpan

I'm actually more nitpicky that Fi's in the Goddess Sword forme as if the events of SS have yet to happen, yet the Groosenator exists.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
Just got an A rank in the top left corner vanilla adventure mode map, used level 99 Link with the awakened Master Sword. It's quite a difficult mission, here's how I did it (1000 KOs in 10 minutes):

1. Defeat Cia, an imprisoned should spawn nearby at some point, avoid/ignore it, not worth wasting time on them
2. Raise KO count until Zelda spawns
3. Defeat Zelda
4. Head around the other side of the map while raising KO count, more imprisoned should spawn, continue to lead them back around to the side you started on. Ganondorf should spawn eventually, ideally most of the imprisoned should be chasing behind you as you head toward him.
5. Defeat Ganondorf
6. Run back to the other side of the map passed the massive clump of imprisoned, clear the newly spawned enemies. Ignore Link when he spawns, he takes too long to defeat with the Master Sword especially with 4 imprisoned on your tail.
7. Keep looping around the map until your KO count reaches 1000, hopefully you will end with more than 3 minutes remaining.

Be sure to clear any nearby clumps of mooks with the strong attack. Also do not bother killing Lizalfos, but if they happen to die then whatever. Don't worry too much if you take some heavy hits, the A rank requirement for damage is quite lenient.

There are also some scattered deku babas, try to deal with them quickly as you move around, it will be a nightmare trying to target them with an imprisoned nearby.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I thought the Skyloft thing was pretty humorous, but only because they screwed with what are essentially Hylian captains and their never-ending wails of inevitable failure, such disgraces.

I'd say it all pales to the biggest question of all - why didn't Ganondorf kill Link and Zelda upon seizing their pieces of the Triforce? He was literally standing over their defeated maimed bodies, but just walks away in a fit of evil laughter?
Maybe Ganondorf thought that there's no point of killing them once he has their Triforce pieces.

the8thark

Smash Lord
@YoshiandToad
My only level 99 character is Link, all the others are hovering around 65-85, mostly in the 70s.

For Zelda's rank 3 baton tile, first focus on destroying all the bombchus, then head back down to defeat the enemies attacking your keeps. Next take the other bottom keeps, save the fire fairy. After that you can basically just expand upward and defend whenever necessary.
That works but you have to watch your main base. And you have to race to it when enemies are on the way to it. If your base is screaming out "SAVE ME" your too late because your can't kill things fast enough to save your base. You have to be a little proactive about saving your base after all the bomchus are dealt with it.

I did Zelda's level 3 baton and after a few tries I did it. Not easy but for me not the hardest weapon stage ever. I did it when I realised about killing things on the way to your base before they get there.
Also levelling up your characters helps out a lot. If you are killing things way to slow, save up to buy 10 more levels then try again.

I have tried Zant and Ruto's Lv3 stages and they just kicked my ass. I need to level up those characters a lot more. Same deal with Darunia. They feel doable with a lot more levels. By a lot more I mean at least level 60 each. I might even go Lv 70. Not sure yet. But 60 is the minimum in my opinion.

Also I prefer the Baton strat for Zelda's devastating attack missions. Strong attack destroys everything.
Actually for "all attacks are devastating" missions just target the captains and use the item bow to kill them. And if you move around a lot the hordes will not hit you. That's how I did every single one of these stages and ti works a treat. Bow the captains and ignore the hordes. But if there is Beamos (or any other "need a weapon to kill distractions" on the stage, run around and take them out first thing. One extra distraction best removed.)

All characters work for this just as well. Well if you get a choice I'd not choose weapons/characters with a terrible dodge. I can't talk about blocking, as I don't block at all. I've done 95% of the 1st adventure map without blocking, so it's ok. I just dodge a lot. I have to, to get to the back side of captains to hit them.

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Actually for "all attacks are devastating" missions just target the captains and use the item bow to kill them. And if you move around a lot the hordes will not hit you. That's how I did every single one of these stages and ti works a treat. Bow the captains and ignore the hordes. But if there is Beamos (or any other "need a weapon to kill distractions" on the stage, run around and take them out first thing. One extra distraction best removed.)

All characters work for this just as well. Well if you get a choice I'd not choose weapons/characters with a terrible dodge. I can't talk about blocking, as I don't block at all. I've done 95% of the 1st adventure map without blocking, so it's ok. I just dodge a lot. I have to, to get to the back side of captains to hit them.
Yeah I do make use of the bow in those levels too. But sometimes there's to many mooks between me and the captains to safely get into range. Also come on. Mini Tornados.

the8thark

Smash Lord
Yeah I do make use of the bow in those levels too. But sometimes there's to many mooks between me and the captains to safely get into range. Also come on. Mini Tornados.
I see. Thanks for your reply.
But you shouldn't see the hordes as a barrier that you need to kill to get through. On these levels I just run into the horde packs, ignoring them, and use the bow. The hordes won't attack you unless you stand still for a long time.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I did try to get Zelda's level 2 Baton, but it's just so ridiculous how Wizzro and Volga can instantly wipe out Zelda in a matter of seconds. Ghirahim wasn't that big of a struggle, but due to how resilient the rogue Aeralfos leader is, the level 2 Baton is out of my reach until I can buff up Zelda's level even more.

On a side note, what's the story with the Master Sword? I'm rather confused with how to unlock its sealed ability.

the8thark

Smash Lord
I did try to get Zelda's level 2 Baton, but it's just so ridiculous how Wizzro and Volga can instantly wipe out Zelda in a matter of seconds. Ghirahim wasn't that big of a struggle, but due to how resilient the rogue Aeralfos leader is, the level 2 Baton is out of my reach until I can buff up Zelda's level even more.

On a side note, what's the story with the Master Sword? I'm rather confused with how to unlock its sealed ability.
For the damage thing, you really should be looking to invest in level 2 armour badges for every character. They can help a ton. I just am not sure how they work for stages without a recommended element. Do you have to have all of the armour badges of a certain level to get the damage reduction on those no favoured element stages?

And for the Master sword, I think it works like this:
You have to earn every single weapon on the first Adventure Map (and the Legend mode earnt weapons). All Level 2 and Level 3 weapons. For every character (not including the DLC characters). That unlocks the ability for the Master Sword. But then you need 25k KOs to make the ability usable. Once all that is done then the legend ability of other weapons open up. You need 25K KOs to make each one usable though.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
If you're having trouble with Wizro and Volga you might just need to upgrade Zelda's armor. I had the same problem, but upgrade the armor let me play a little more unsafe vs them letting me finish them off faster, giving me for time to farm for kills and to deal with the Aeralfos.

I see. Thanks for your reply.
But you shouldn't see the hordes as a barrier that you need to kill to get through. On these levels I just run into the horde packs, ignoring them, and use the bow. The hordes won't attack you unless you stand still for a long time.
I guess that explains the problem I have with it. I tend to just stand still when use it.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I heavily lack the materials needed to bulk up Zelda's defenses right now. This pretty much applies to everyone anyway, as you're also trying to work on your Attack Badge and Assist Badge supply as well.

And of course, the material requirements can be quite ridiculous at times.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
I heavily lack the materials needed to bulk up Zelda's defenses right now. This pretty much applies to everyone anyway, as you're also trying to work on your Attack Badge and Assist Badge supply as well.

And of course, the material requirements can be quite ridiculous at times.
For attack badges I get all the combo badges as they are cheap, and then I go for the Lv2 badges, the faster weak point gauge one being the first I get.
I don't know what (if any) effect the "guarding enemies take more damage" badges do. Anyone want to tell us what they do so we all know.
For defence badges, I got the level 1 defence ones on all characters right away. And I grinded for the Lv2 armour ones. I don't have them all yet.
For assist badges I got the Lv1 bombs one and the Lv 1 and 2 faster taking of keeps badges ones and that's it.
I do have a few Lv 3 badges but I don't think any of them are needed to get the weapons.

The hard part is farming for Lv3 of the badges because the gold materials take ages to get. Also you shouldn't need to bulk up on defences if the stage has a required element. Just pick that element armour and get it to Lv2 and you should be good to go.

Grinding for materials though, that's a necessary evil I think. Adventure mode makes it easy as you can farm the bosses and enemy heroes there. But still takes ages as often you get weapons instead of materials. But with +materials on your weapon the farming seems to be ok. Agnarok's silver mats are the worst because you need so many of them.

I believe you must collect every weapon type (and all 3 lvls) and get 25,000 kills with the Master Sword.
It's every weapon, not just every weapon type on the first adventure map. I have every weapon type there earnt. Just missing 4-5 Lv3 weapons and still the Master Sword ability remains locked.

Last edited:

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
Regarding the 25k skills.

The Master Sword unlocks Evil's Bane which increases its power by 200 for a total of 500. All others unlock Legendary which will raise the base power of any weapon to 300, i.e. if a weapon has five stars then it will have 450 power regardless of rank, but only rank 3 weapons can have the maximum number of skill slots. Legendary can be transferred just like any other skill.

Last edited:

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
So I'm doing the Sacred Sword scenario in Free mode using Fi on Hard Mode, and I'm trying to get the second Gold Skulltula. I had over 2000 kills, and woke up all three triforce statues, and beat Wizzro in the keep where the Master Sword was. It never showed up. How does the second Gold Skulltula appear in this scenario?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Regarding the 25k skills.

The Master Sword unlocks Evil's Bane which increases its power by 200 for a total of 500. All others unlock Legendary which will raise the base power of any weapon to 300, i.e. if a weapon has five stars then it will have 450 power regardless of rank, but only rank 3 weapons can have the maximum number of skill slots. Legendary can be transferred just like any other skill.
So are you saying I can give any weapon ridiculous power?

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
So I'm doing the Sacred Sword scenario in Free mode using Fi on Hard Mode, and I'm trying to get the second Gold Skulltula. I had over 2000 kills, and woke up all three triforce statues, and beat Wizzro in the keep where the Master Sword was. It never showed up. How does the second Gold Skulltula appear in this scenario?
That's an annoying one, you have to quickly find all of the three statues at the start yourself, if any of your allies find any of the statues then the skulltula will not appear.

@ Kenith Kenith
Yes, but if it's a rank 1 weapon then it will be very limited in slots. Rank 3 weapons will let you include extra 3k skills like defenseless and no healing, significant buffs to damage.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
So are you saying I can give any weapon ridiculous power?
Ya. You have to find the affix and get 25k KOs for each affix then you can transfer it to other weapons. I have quite a few weapons on different characters with the 25k affix. Not unlocked yet though as I still have 4 of so Lv3 weapons to get.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
The Master Quest Adventure Mode 'KO as many enemies as you can' tiles are both create for unlocking skills and level ups. Perma-focus spirit, carnage ensues.

Don't do them multiplayer though since the game doesn't spawn as many enemies at once.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
The Master Quest Adventure Mode 'KO as many enemies as you can' tiles are both create for unlocking skills and level ups. Perma-focus spirit, carnage ensues.

Don't do them multiplayer though since the game doesn't spawn as many enemies at once.
How do you get perma focus spirit? Are you just killing things fast enough and hoping magic bottles drop or what? Can you tell us how you do this please.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
It isn't really permanent focus spirit, as mentioned, you end up being able to pick up more full magic refill before focus spirit ends or you soon find another after it ends. I don't think it's like that on all of those stages though.

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
Hyrule Warriors meets sales expectations in Japan, above expectations overseas

Source: Koei Tecmo earnings Q&A - http://www.famitsu.com/news/201410/28064544.html#page02

Also there is this:
There's a question about Hyrule Warriors' performance, where they answer that they can't outright say if it has surpassed the 500k goal because Nintendo is responsible for overseas publishing, but they mention Japanese sales were in line with what was expected but overseas sales are above expectations, so much so they can even hope for even higher sales outside Japan due to more shipments in the second half of the fiscal year.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136368469&postcount=530

the8thark

Smash Lord
Some advice for 1st quest A1 as it's pretty hard (1K KO's in 10 minutes, in 7 minutes for A Rank) Just some friendly advice I worked out and want to share with you all.

I finally worked out how to do this. And I did it in 6:10. I know others have done it but here is how I did it.

- Choose Link (Lv80+).

- Choose Lv 3 fairy weapon. (do not need the weapon to have the Legendary affix. I have not earnt it yet but did the stage so it's not needed.)

- First thing you do is instantly select the bow weapon. You will need it to kill deku babas fast. No other weapon is needed. Even if you see the bomb upgrade on the ground just ignore it.

- In the stage you kill every trash mob with your weak attack combo only. Don't even touch the strong attack button. This combo kills the crowds very fast. Takes a little skill to clear each group of enemies very fast. And you have to do it fast cause the fairy moves super slow.

- Don't kill the named monsters. If they happen to get in the rode, let them take damage but not spend one second focusing on them. You're after blitzing through the weak hordes only.

- Save your special spirit attack you get from killing the enemies. You might need to use it on the imprisoned when they park their ***** in the doorway. One shot of it will take out all their toes and hopefully you can then sneak on past. Don't damage the Imprisoneds, just special attack their toes all in one shot so you can get past the doorway. I had to do this 3x and the 3rd time was a squeeze to get through the door. This was on the time I aced it with A rank. On the times before that, I was on par for A rank time wise, but the Imprisoneds kept parking themselves right in the doorways and I could not get through, even with blitzing all their toes. And by the time I could sneak through, too much time was wasted. So I failed. The stage is a little random this way. You need to hope they don't block the doorways for too long.

- At the 7 minutes left mark you need to be at 450-500 KOs. This gives you 4 minutes for the last 500. That leaves you with 30 seconds or so leeway just incase you needed to travel between groups a little more (as the fairy is slow) or the Imprisoneds would not move their fat ***** out the doorways right away.

- With a full set of Lv2 armour badges you should be ok heart loss wise. The fairy for me seems to take a lot more hits. But the stage is under 10k damage. So you can survive a few hits from the Imprisoneds when they chase you and still get the A rank.

Well that's how I did it. I worked it out from a lot of trial and error.
And for the record, You can do it within 10 minutes with other weapons. I have done it around the 9:45 mark with the power gauntlets. I got pretty close with other weapons and other characters, like 900 KO's plus before time beat me. I say just stick to the fairy for the A rank, then hit it up with Agatha and hope you can do it in 10 minutes for the heart piece, then never do the stage again.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Anyone got any tips for dealing with the poes in link's level 3 gauntlet's stage, There's just way too many and I end up taking too much damage

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, I've finally gotten the Great Fairy. However, I don't know what the deal is with her, since when I tried to get the level 2 Great Fairy weapon with her, she was just way too slow, and so hard to use right.

I could move way faster with just the Master Sword, but I failed to get the level 2 Great Fairy, simply because I had to deal with the Fortifier Captains, along with those highly resilient Dinolfos'.

I know that the mission recommended using the Great Fairy, but still, she just didn't work as well as the Master Sword.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Well, I've finally gotten the Great Fairy. However, I don't know what the deal is with her, since when I tried to get the level 2 Great Fairy weapon with her, she was just way too slow, and so hard to use right.

I could move way faster with just the Master Sword, but I failed to get the level 2 Great Fairy, simply because I had to deal with the Fortifier Captains, along with those highly resilient Dinolfos'.

I know that the mission recommended using the Great Fairy, but still, she just didn't work as well as the Master Sword.
I never got the lv 1 great fairy since I gave up getting zelda's lv 2 baton, I just gave up after a while

She is kinda awful though, by far my least favourite weapon

Last edited:

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings

Great Fairy's size makes her seem slow and her hit-boxes are difficult to get used to. Lethal joke character, she does an insane amount of damage with a well-placed Levias summon attack.

@ TheDarkKnightNoivern TheDarkKnightNoivern
When using Link's gauntlets, avoid using the heavy black pillar spin/slam when surrounded since you can't dodge out of it. Focus on waiting for weakness openings among the poes, hit and run. You might also have to increase Link's level if you're not killing them fast enough.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I never got the lv 1 great fairy since I gave up getting zelda's lv 2 baton, I just gave up after a while
I was actually able to A-rank that mission earlier after buffing up Zelda's defense, and raising her level to 50. Your first priority is taking out Wizzro and Volga, because if they join forces, you're pretty much dead meat. Once you've taken care of them, you can then go after the rogue forces captain, and take it out.

Once that's done, prepare to defend the Allied Base, as Ghirahim will be heading there. Once he's defeated, finish off the rogue forces leader.

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583

She is kinda awful though, by far my least favourite weapon
The Baton is crazy good, what are you talking about /:?
I thought the same thing because I went in that level with the level 2 rapier and got wrecked, I just ended up using a lvl 1 baton, and since it has lightning attribute it helped me out during the level alot. I kept doing the BBY combo and it kills quickly, just takes a bit on the captains. You just got to be patient on that level. Play it as many times as you need. It took me about 3 tries with the baton.

and what mario and sonic guy said, apply that to the level as well.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
The Baton is crazy good, what are you talking about /:?
I thought the same thing because I went in that level with the level 2 rapier and got wrecked, I just ended up using a lvl 1 baton, and since it has lightning attribute it helped me out during the level alot. I kept doing the BBY combo and it kills quickly, just takes a bit on the captains. You just got to be patient on that level. Play it as many times as you need. It took me about 3 tries with the baton.

and what mario and sonic guy said, apply that to the level as well.
I was saying the great fairy is awful

the8thark

Smash Lord
Anyone got any tips for dealing with the poes in link's level 3 gauntlet's stage, There's just way too many and I end up taking too much damage
For that, go buy the lot of the Lv2 armour badges. With a little player skill you should be ok there. Also you can clear out the forts pretty quickly with this weapon and it's X special is great when in the middle of a horde pack. Also for the poes, how I do it is this. Target one and you can either dodge to get to the back of it and get in two hits before it blocks then you can rinse and repeat that or as soon as it winds up to do an attack that will open up the weakness meter, just keep dodging around it so you're always at the back of it and waste the meter when it pops up. You can dodge through attacks and take no damage. The hard part is when you're fighting multiple poes at once. Cause the ones I'm not focusing on always keep hitting me. That's then I X special them all to hurt them or keep dodging and use the depleted weakness meter of one to hit a few of them at once. Not easy to beat then more than one is on your ass but it is doable.

Great Fairy's size makes her seem slow and her hit-boxes are difficult to get used to. Lethal joke character, she does an insane amount of damage with a well-placed Levias summon attack.
The fairy is actually better than thought it was after using it for a while. Certainly needed (at Lv3 with a high level Link) for 1st quest map A1, if you want an A rank. I think just use her weak attack combo for the hordes. It just wastes them really good. It's slow as a snail tough when moving and takes a while to kill certain enemy heroes without a good combo. So if you use it to waste the hordes really fast, you have the time you'll need to take out the enemy heroes. As you said it does take a lot of hits to Lv2 armour badges is a must. Lv3 (though expensive) would even be nice there. I don't have the Lv3 ones and I did A'd A1 ok with the fairy. It's not the worst weapon in the game, but it's certainly one that takes a while to get used to.

the8thark

Smash Lord
For that, go buy the lot of the Lv2 armour badges. With a little player skill you should be ok there. Also you can clear out the forts pretty quickly with this weapon and it's X special is great when in the middle of a horde pack. Also for the poes, how I do it is this. Target one and you can either dodge to get to the back of it and get in two hits before it blocks then you can rinse and repeat that or as soon as it winds up to do an attack that will open up the weakness meter, just keep dodging around it so you're always at the back of it and waste the meter when it pops up. You can dodge through attacks and take no damage. The hard part is when you're fighting multiple poes at once. Cause the ones I'm not focusing on always keep hitting me. That's then I X special them all to hurt them or keep dodging and use the depleted weakness meter of one to hit a few of them at once. Not easy to beat then more than one is on your *** but it is doable.

The fairy is actually better than thought it was after using it for a while. Certainly needed (at Lv3 with a high level Link) for 1st quest map A1, if you want an A rank. I think just use her weak attack combo for the hordes. It just wastes them really good. It's slow as a snail tough when moving and takes a while to kill certain enemy heroes without a good combo. So if you use it to waste the hordes really fast, you have the time you'll need to take out the enemy heroes. As you said it does take a lot of hits to Lv2 armour badges is a must. Lv3 (though expensive) would even be nice there. I don't have the Lv3 ones and I did A'd A1 ok with the fairy. It's not the worst weapon in the game, but it's certainly one that takes a while to get used to.
That's pretty much what I've been concluding myself. I don't care if the Great Fairy is recommended for clearing a mission, because if you can move so much faster with the Master Sword, then her existence as a weapon is only for joke purposes.
If you can A rank 1st Quest A1 with the master sword, then feel free to share how you did it. I tried Link's swords and only got about 950 KOs in the 10 minutes so no good. But if you can do it better with the sword, I'd love to know how you do it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If you can A rank 1st Quest A1 with the master sword, then feel free to share how you did it. I tried Link's swords and only got about 950 KOs in the 10 minutes so no good. But if you can do it better with the sword, I'd love to know how you do it.
I haven't gotten that far yet; I haven't even completed the missions that you must do to get to that point. It'll be quite a while before I even try that mission, since I'll likely have to level up Link even further AND unlock the Master Sword's sealed ability. Increasing Link's badge supply will also be important, though this does mean that I'll have to confront Ganondorf and Ganon many times to get their materials.

the8thark

Smash Lord
I made up a list of the best battles (in my opinion) in 1st quest Adventure Map to farm all of the Giant Bosses and enemy heroes. You will not always get a material though, a lot of the times you get weapons. But with + materials weapon affix, and a lot of farming you can get the materials you need eventually.

When I say (for example) B11 x2 I mean that square as that boss 2x in it. And x3 if the boss is there 3 times.
A1 is top left and H16 is bottom right of the map.
Ok here is the list.

Agnarok - B11x2, D16
Dodongo - B6, C7 x2, F4 x2, F14 x2, G7 x2, H13 x3
Ganon - B6
Ghoma -B6, B12 x2, D16, G5 x2
Imprisoned - D16, H3 x2
Mandala - B11, C10 x2 E2 x2

Agitha - A15, C4 x3, C8 x2, F6 x2
Darunia - B13, E13
Fi - H6
Ganondorf - A5, A15
Ghirahim - H6
Impa - B2, E13
Lana - A13, B10 x2
Link - A5
Midna - B10, C4, F6
Ruto - A13, A15, B13, D10 x2, E13
Sheik - B13, C11
Volga - D12, E16
Wizzro - D12, E16
Zant - B2
Zelda - A5, B2

I don't have a good map square for Cia so if anyone wants to share that info with me, I'll add it to the list.

[edit] I have found out, that Legend mode stage where Cia splits like 4x, you get a drop from each clone. So that could be a good way to farm her materials. Not sure if the difficulty affects the drop rate silver vs gold materials though.

Last edited:

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Ack, just thought of a reason why we haven't seen any news for the Hyrule Warriors TP DLC, perhaps nintendo decided to do an exclusive reveal in famitsu again...

the8thark

Smash Lord
Ack, just thought of a reason why we haven't seen any news for the Hyrule Warriors TP DLC, perhaps nintendo decided to do an exclusive reveal in famitsu again...
I think that will be the case. And they'll tell us (hopefully soon) the exact day of the DLC release.

Top Bottom