• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian vs Ally. CoT4.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ally is amazingly good :).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BzdZYtKegk <---I have very bad luck the second match LOL and I SD the first match twice :(.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z7EpNe_qkI <--- We replayed my counterpick because we both agreed the first match was stupid lol.

For snake being my worst match-up and this being the best snake in the world I think I did all right lol.

Discuss.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
First set was lulsy.

Watching the second now.

ETA: good **** hylian. I almost cried when you were dairing that playform. I saw your death coming =[.

Great stuff, one smash away from beating Ally. Friggin Ally!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
First set was lulsy.

Watching the second now.

ETA: good **** hylian. I almost cried when you were dairing that playform. I saw your death coming =[.

Great stuff, one smash away from beating Ally. Friggin Ally!
Thanks :). I also felt I played the first match really well until I suicided twice lol. I got a LOT better vs Snake at this tournament ^_^.

Noa.

Smash Master
Wow, nice match. You didn't do so bad for the third match.

Where you nervous for the first two matches? You killed yourself quite a few times. But it is understandable, Ally being not only the best Canadian player, but the best Snake in NA, and potentially the world. Coupled with the fact that Snake is a bad matchup, you did great.

K 2

Smash Lord
Wow, that last match was amazing! You were so close to beating one of the best Snake's on the Continent!

Good Stuff Hylian!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
wow that sucked on the bacon death on the first match,and the first attempt on rainbow cruise

nice come back on the second attempt
nice use of Uairs, gave me ideas D:

so close
ggs lol

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
snake can kill G&W at a pretty low %=/
which is why you got to be be careful with your approaches

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian did you get locked into buffering Chef? I think that's what happened :(
Yes :(. And the SD before that I died because the stage tilting up lol.

I was doing really good that match too >_<.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I still can't figure out how you SD-ed 5 times. =( I think you need to concentrate more lol

Good stuff first stock first game. I bet you were nervous, jumping around, not wanting to get hit. Don't blame you. I'd probably freak if I had to play against Ally.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
DSF's Snake 3 stocked LeePuff on Delphino iirc

I go Norfair vs Snake personally, destroys his ground game

& good **** Hylian
Thanks, and yeah Norfair seems like a really good pick against snake. If snakes don't ban RC I will always take them there, if they do I used to take them to Corneria, I'm going to switch that to Norfair lol.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Thanks, and yeah Norfair seems like a really good pick against snake. If snakes don't ban RC I will always take them there, if they do I used to take them to Corneria, I'm going to switch that to Norfair lol.
I tend to go Norfair or Green Greens.
I used to do Cruise and Corneria but Snake doesn't need even earlier vertical kills on G&W :(
I went Cruise until a Snake took 2 stocks off of me during the last transition before it goes back to the ship.. Utilt is has STUPID range.

Norfair for obvious reasons, Green Greens for personal preference.

Having some bombs in a wall can stop Snake from using shield dropped grenades when close to the walls which can open up more approach options and I have had I have been getting pretty good at spacing Dtilt locks on the walls. Plus if you just stand on one side of a wall Snake will basically either try a Nikita which is an easy punish, flush you out with some grenade spam which is easily avoidable or come to you putting him in a bad position and easy to toss in the air.

But then again I don't play Ally...
The second match was so close! But again that Utilt...
Good job though, especially against Ally.

Top Bottom