• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

Arean

Smash Ace
This triforce signature looks really lovely. Seems like a badge for the Zelda Alliance :D

but my sig now is quite big that it wont fit T__T

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
hey arean did you make that sig yourself? if so where did you learn because i really want to make a cool zelda sig.

ThePunisher

Smash Rookie
Name: The Punisher
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): I hope to become one of the finest Zelda players in the game.
Favorite Color (Costume): Red

Arean

Smash Ace
hey arean did you make that sig yourself? if so where did you learn because i really want to make a cool zelda sig.

Nope i didnt make it, its the lovely Ms Spazn who made it for me, Ask her to teach you. She is REALLY good, she even made nice sigs for other players too :D

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
Also this may sound a little trivial (okay so more than a little), but i was thinking of putting together a list of songs that sort of well...'suit' Zelda, sort of to reflect how i/we see her. Just for the fun of it ;)
"agony" by KOTOKO is one of my favorite songs and will always be associated with Zelda for me thanks to Ryoko =P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3ZV9luDE4

EDIT: BTW, Ryoko, if you still have this in its original format, I would love to have it >.>

chuigarza

Smash Rookie
Name: chui =D
Preference: Zelda
Why would i be allowed in the alliance?: Because i LOVE Zelda...and i know everyone has said this, but i also used her as a main since the beginning of melee, i love eveything of her! and i loveto defeat people who use fox/falco/marth/sheik against me... i loved the idea of a Zelda alliance =D

blink777

Smash Journeyman
For voting:

- voting for Hylian/Hyrulian Hellfire for the name. Love it.
- I also vote against the Triforce of Wisdom image for a tag, unless it ends up much smaller/more streamlined.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Hm, I like that TOW sig. Seems like a sort of Badge to represent yourself as a Zelda player, which works because the TOW represents Zelda xD

I like!

ThePunisher

Smash Rookie
For voting:

- voting for Hylian/Hyrulian Hellfire for the name. Love it.
- I also vote against the Triforce of Wisdom image for a tag, unless it ends up much smaller/more streamlined.
Yeah, Hyrulian Hellfire is a great name.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Pwnyride, the Triforce pic is awsome. Can I use it as a sig too?

Go ahead, take it, use it, say you made it, it doesnt matter to me :laugh:

Im adding all these songs people have suggested to a combined list at we speak ;)

EDIT: i posted a link to the image a page or so back i think

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
K for serious my song ideas:

1. Sex - The Pipettes
2. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (Pwny's sig inspired this)
3. Lola - The Kinks (ZE-L-D-A Zeldaaa)
4. THE HUSTLE!

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Well, obviously, this thread has been blooming.
That's a good thing and welcomed as always.
I've updated the members list but I'm sorry to those who I haven't officially greeted yet.
I'll be doing that shortly.
Also, expect updates coming as early as today.
But now It's time for school, so Bye :D

Arean

Smash Ace
I cant even keep up with the discussions in this thread..... ohwellz.... Congratulations hippy for a successful thread ;)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Thanks very much Arean.
The conversation is very heavy here.
It's okay though.
Well, to everyone who just got in, Thank you for your Submissions.
And Welcome to the Zelda Alliance. :]

Some things to note on:
For now, since there has really been a lack of votes, I'll be calling the group "Hylian Hellfire".
If in the future, everyone wants the name to be changed, we can change it.
There will be an update in the main post in the next few minutes.

Also, I kind of redid another tag.
PwnyRide, I hope you don't mind that I used your triforce.
I'm also sorry that I kind of partially blocked out what you worked on..
If you mind, I'll certainly delete it right away.
If no one likes it, I'll delete it as well.
Be blatantly honest please!
This can be used as a temporary thing while we decide on something else.!

:D

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
Name:Supersmasbro125
Preference:Zelda
Why I want to be in the alliance:Zelda is my character.I almost always played as her,ever since I was 5.People I played against always asked,"Why are you Zelda?" and'" Why are you Zelda shes a girl?"I didnt know why I always played as Zelda,I just did.Im good with her.My cousin said,"Why are you Zelda?Pshh!I'll beat you up with Samus!"Then,I kept winnin and winnin and I showed him that Zelda is the BEST!Now,when I see Zelda in Brawl,its awesome!Another chance to show my cousin that Zelda is better than Samus,and since Zero Suit Samus is in Brawl,I'll show him that Zelda is better than any character!!!Zelda is a character that Im always gonna play as.
Favorite Color:All

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name:Supersmasbro125
Preference:Zelda
Why I want to be in the alliance:Zelda is my character.I almost always played as her,ever since I was 5.People I played against always asked,"Why are you Zelda?" and'" Why are you Zelda shes a girl?"I didnt know why I always played as Zelda,I just did.Im good with her.My cousin said,"Why are you Zelda?Pshh!I'll beat you up with Samus!"Then,I kept winnin and winnin and I showed him that Zelda is the BEST!Now,when I see Zelda in Brawl,its awesome!Another chance to show my cousin that Zelda is better than Samus,and since Zero Suit Samus is in Brawl,I'll show him that Zelda is better than any character!!!Zelda is a character that Im always gonna play as.
Favorite Color:All
Thank you for your submission. :]
Welcome to the Zelda Alliance, Supersmashbro. :]
Your story is one that I'm sure most people here can relate to.
Glad to have another member joining our already big group. :D

EDIT: The original post has been edited. Make sure you look at it!
Discussion, Voting, and Trivia have all been updated!

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
hey hipsterkid in your last post about the sig that you change is that for everyone now or are we still voting on it?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
hey hipsterkid in your last post about the sig that you change is that for everyone now or are we still voting on it?
You can actually use that if you want.
I added the words and the picture on for a little more recognition.
But, yes, that's just another temporary tag that you can use until we can actually decide on something else.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Oups, Im sooo late..

Name: Pappioll (Pappi ^^)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Well, first of all, I main her. And that's because she is challenging to play as, has a beautiful moveset, interesting character.. and just simply perfect! :D
Favorite Color (Costume): Pink, (Melee costume)

There. Also, if you need anything that has to do with photoshop for the Zelda Alliance Thread, feel free to ask for help :)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
We get the point :]

Oups, Im sooo late..

Name: Pappioll (Pappi ^^)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Well, first of all, I main her. And that's because she is challenging to play as, has a beautiful moveset, interesting character.. and just simply perfect! :D
Favorite Color (Costume): Pink, (Melee costume)

There. Also, if you need anything that has to do with photoshop for the Zelda Alliance Thread, feel free to ask for help :)
About time you submitted :]
Either way, Thank you for your submission. :D
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance Pappioll. :]

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
So just got back from a (terrible) sleep-over in the rural area of where i am. I can tell you, i am SOOO a suburbian girl. Had no sleep, and got tonsilitis...

So yeah anyways havent been around for the last two days, back on topic...

I love the Hylian Hellfire sig/tag thats on the front page Hipster, of couse i dont mind you using it, it was made to be used and abused! :laugh: You did a really great job implementing it into a propper sig! ;)

Now i must sleep, as my head feels as if it has been plowed over by a mac truck.

EDIT: And congratulations Smashbot on the name! :laugh:

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
also if we do need a nice picture for zelda when ppl visit the tread i can come up with something? does anyone have anything in mind? and how big do you want it hipsterkid ?

@pappioll can you also color good from scratch with photoshop you see i suck with photoshop so i was thinking when i draw something and if everyone likes it that you can color it for me.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Question: Zelda had what could be considered a clone in Melee. Who was that character?

my answer
female wire frame
Okay, just to bring this to the attention of all who plan on answering the trivia questions (because SOMEHOW HIPPY'S POST WAS MISSED...>.>):

SEND YOUR ANSWER IN A PM.

If you post it here, other people will see the answer and either a) copy your answer OR b) not answer because they are strangely ethical and don't want to get credit for something they didn't work for. Sending your answers to Hippsterkid in a PM makes the trivia fair and more fun. Posting them in the forum where everyone can see defeats the purpose of getting an award.

Not to worry, Blueriku. You aren't stupid. Only Drake is. At any rate, follow his example by editing your post, okay?

Oh, wait. My bad. Only Drake3 is stupid.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
So just got back from a (terrible) sleep-over in the rural area of where i am. I can tell you, i am SOOO a suburbian girl. Had no sleep, and got tonsilitis...

So yeah anyways havent been around for the last two days, back on topic...

I love the Hylian Hellfire sig/tag thats on the front page Hipster, of couse i dont mind you using it, it was made to be used and abused! :laugh: You did a really great job implementing it into a propper sig! ;)

Now i must sleep, as my head feels as if it has been plowed over by a mac truck.

EDIT: And congratulations Smashbot on the name! :laugh:
Thank you very much Pwny. :]
And I hope that you feel better! :D

HOORAY, YOU USE MY NAME!!!

I am so happy now!
Yes, Thank you very much for submitting it smashbot! :D

Question: Zelda had what could be considered a clone in Melee. Who was that character?

my answer female wire frame

also if we do need a nice picture for zelda when ppl visit the tread i can come up with something? does anyone have anything in mind? and how big do you want it hipsterkid ?

@pappioll can you also color good from scratch with photoshop you see i suck with photoshop so i was thinking when i draw something and if everyone likes it that you can color it for me.
See Luthien's post. :]
Hehe. Of course you can come up with something for the main post. It can't be too big.
But any good size will do. I don't have an exact number but a little less than the width of the black part of the forum with a good length will do. Sorry if that's a bit imprecise. I'll elaborate if needed.

Okay, just to bring this to the attention of all who plan on answering the trivia questions (because SOMEHOW HIPPY'S POST WAS MISSED...>.>):

SEND YOUR ANSWER IN A PM.

If you post it here, other people will see the answer and either a) copy your answer OR b) not answer because they are strangely ethical and don't want to get credit for something they didn't work for. Sending your answers to Hippsterkid in a PM makes the trivia fair and more fun. Posting them in the forum where everyone can see defeats the purpose of getting an award.

Not to worry, Blueriku. You aren't stupid. Only Drake is. At any rate, follow his example by editing your post, okay?

Oh, wait. My bad. Only Drake3 is stupid.
Oh wow Luthien.
Thank you for pointing that out. :]
I'm assuming by next week everyone will finally get the rules.
But you hit the nail right on the head (lame much?) when you explained the trivia. :p
Good job *gives Luthien a shampoo muffin*
And I loved how you singled out Drake there.
Especially that 3.
I wonder how long you two will go on like this. :O

chuigarza

Smash Rookie
Umm hey guys, i found a great video and song in youtube, so i thought i should show it to you...i dunno if you've already seen it, but in case you havent here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0bXT6QJA_k the video is awesome and the song's cool too, you should consider it for Zleda's song, which by the way is 24 by jem. =D kk guys, take care, and tell me if you like it =D

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Awwww isn't this cute, Luthien and Drake...3 (hehe sorry man, it was just a good setup, I blame Luth lol) are fighting like little boys in pretty much every single one of the Zelda threads :p. When this game comes out lets just see who gets the bragging rights. :chuckle:

Anyways uhhhh yeah, once again nice work Hipster :). Well, um I like Zelda videos we just don't have enough of them O_o. That's a sorry excuse to be on topic.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Good job *gives Luthien a shampoo muffin*
*Adores*

I wonder how long you two will go on like this. :O
For all eternity.

Awwww isn't this cute, Luthien and Drake...3 (hehe sorry man, it was just a good setup, I blame Luth lol) are fighting like little boys in pretty much every single one of the Zelda threads :p. When this game comes out lets just see who gets the bragging rights.
This is the internet. Trashtalk and immaturity allowed. ;) (I'm spamming so much now...)

But yeah, as for the discussion topic, I really have nothing to say that hasn't been said already... Zelda's been buffed. Woohoo. 29 more days till I can see/play for myself.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Woohoo. 29 more days till I can see/play for myself.
Why oh why did I read that as "play with myself"? Why oh why did I proceed to giggle at the thought? Why oh why am I carrying on about a stray thought, as though you people actually give a darn.

Anywho, nice banner, Hipster. Won't be using it myself (I like my sig/ava combo too much atm), but it still looks great.

Top Bottom