• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSP

Smash Legend
So is this where you give out your reads on others after this?

Also, I thought that question was towards Ryker. I stated if you're being sincere, which was response on what you said.
This is what you said, btw.
Yes, I was being sincere. At that point, I though that No Lynch shooting me would look incredibly scummy, which would give the town something to look into.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's actually been a while tery. Got thoughts?
Hi. Indeed it has.

Terywj, I see you reading this.

Give me a sentence or two on your opinions of at least two players currently talking.
Everything is null to me, as I'm considering this a RVS phase to precede the RVS phase. This additional gimmick mechanic of buying and using cards, the various cards themselves, and the minigames / currency should not have / hold any effect onto the game, and merely serve as a side addition, as a couple of you have said. It just wastes time knowing that there is no verification of anything. That said, I have spent quite some time away from this game and will be going off reads purely from this game, as I hardly recall playstyles / mannerisms playing with you people in the past, but I'm mostly taking everything here in this buy phase with a grain of salt until the actual game begins.

BSP

Smash Legend
^^^So you got absolutely nothing from that whole conversation between me and No Lynch?

Riddle

Smash Lord
Hi. Indeed it has.

Everything is null to me, as I'm considering this a RVS phase to precede the RVS phase. This additional gimmick mechanic of buying and using cards, the various cards themselves, and the minigames / currency should not have / hold any effect onto the game, and merely serve as a side addition, as a couple of you have said. It just wastes time knowing that there is no verification of anything. That said, I have spent quite some time away from this game and will be going off reads purely from this game, as I hardly recall playstyles / mannerisms playing with you people in the past, but I'm mostly taking everything here in this buy phase with a grain of salt until the actual game begins.
There has clearly been plenty non-joke discussion going on even though we're not technically into D1 yet. Nothing stuck out to you at all as worth commenting on?

BSP

Smash Legend
Riddle, what do you think about what just happened? What do you think about No Lynch and myself?

Riddle

Smash Lord
Riddle, what do you think about what just happened? What do you think about No Lynch and myself?
More connections/information is always a good thing, particularly later on in the game. Nothing specific has stuck out to me as unusually scummy or anything like that though.

What do you mean by what just happened?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Someone quote this for Ryker:

Ok, so I've been thinking. We need to work this whole "BW is being an ***" Thing. 'Cause I'd love to play Stick my fingers in my ears and go LALALA, but it's stupid and pointless. So, what needs to happen, unblock me, send me a PM describing what I said that made me look like I was being an ***, I'll respond and try and work things out.

We can be civilized here.

BSP

Smash Legend
More connections/information is always a good thing, particularly later on in the game. Nothing specific has stuck out to me as unusually scummy or anything like that though.

What do you mean by what just happened?
I meant the conversation in general, but you said what I was looking for.

Do you have any thoughts on Vinyl so far?

Badwolf, what reason did you have to post "I'm just going to sit here"?

Riddle

Smash Lord
someone quote this for ryker:

Ok, so i've been thinking. We need to work this whole "bw is being an ***" thing. 'cause i'd love to play stick my fingers in my ears and go lalala, but it's stupid and pointless. So, what needs to happen, unblock me, send me a pm describing what i said that made me look like i was being an ***, i'll respond and try and work things out.

We can be civilized here.
.. .

Riddle

Smash Lord
BSP said:
I meant the conversation in general, but you said what I was looking for.

Do you have any thoughts on Vinyl so far?
Nah, all I've seen from him is generic early game questioning type stuff. Nothing interesting.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Badwolf, stop caring about Ryker's personal opinion on you. Play this game normally with a crutch, and try to be more relevant please. Btw i'm really glad this game picked up now, good stuff.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Tery wj:

Riddle said:
There has clearly been plenty non-joke discussion going on even though we're not technically into D1 yet. Nothing stuck out to you at all as worth commenting on?
BSP said:
^^^So you got absolutely nothing from that whole conversation between me and No Lynch?

Riddle

Smash Lord
So, are you a dumb**** or are you a scumbag? I specifically said to wait on entering the minigame and you didn't even throw me a shoutout when you did.
Ryker said:
Nobody join the minigame until I've gotten an answer from FF.
You got your answer.

I want the prizes so I entered the minigame, I have absolutely no reason to heed your judgement as to who joins the minigame right now anyway. Give me a reason to care.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because there's no take backsies in this game and you have until Friday to commit to something that there MAY be a reason for you not to do.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Before I do, why do you want them? Why do you want mine specifically?
I'm asking if you can give out reads, not want. And the reason why I ask is so I and maybe even others can clarify things Scumhunting related.

Pretty much it.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Because there's no take backsies in this game and you have until Friday to commit to something that there MAY be a reason for you not to do.
I can't come up with a single reason for me not to do it. I'd rather lower the potential chances of scum getting the good rewards, and the best way for me to do that is to enter the minigame myself.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Riddle, What I want to know is why you feel it's so damn important. I see you talking about, I see you telling me that's it's important, but I don't understand your huge emphasis about it. You told me that we could possibly scumhunt off of it, so tell me what kind of things will be telling for you in that case. How do you feel about the people signing up for the minigame?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker said:
I am probably going to vig FF tonight
Is this statement due to him blowing off this whole read to make one useless comment about nothing even though the game progressed?

Because that's my reasoning.

Talk to me about it.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Going to bed. Got Work/School in the morning. Zen will probably make one or two posts in my absence, I've prodded him about it a bit and he said he would commit to a couple of things. I'll mostly be the hydra that will be the most active however, so I'll forward anything possible.

Top Bottom