• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So much wifom. One, Vinyl is nearly unreadable, hence why he always gets lynched. Second, traitor mechanics and attempting to trigger a lynch on assumption of role pms is a reach.
I disagree...

Vinyl suddenly having a strong, yet conditional read on KevinM just smacked of some sort of additional information. He made a lot of points against BSP, yet, of all the people on the Tery waggon, where did this Kevmo opinion come from?

Oh wait, he flipped traitor. Hmm.

Also, Vinyl is not unreadable by any stretch of the imagination. I can think of a couple games where he telled very strongly in one direction or another, the trick is trying to force those tells out of him.

Also scum like to push him because he's not that hard to lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I disagree...

Vinyl suddenly having a strong, yet conditional read on KevinM just smacked of some sort of additional information. He made a lot of points against BSP, yet, of all the people on the Tery waggon, where did this Kevmo opinion come from?
And then town Kevin is the fall guy set up to die after a traitor flip.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
And then town Kevin is the fall guy set up to die after a traitor flip.
except why pick Kevin?

I mean, I know that it's WIFOM. But I think it's less likely that Vinyl came into the game with the plan of setting up a fall guy on his flip, than he came into the game calling out one of his scumbuddies to alert them to his presence.

dah da di doot doot
doot doot doo

dedi da da dee

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
like i seriously am the bane of vinyl scum lately.

that implies our vig doesn't KO our protective , can control his shots, and doesnt sound like an indy.
Except there's no way I could have killed Vinyl at any point. I couldn't kill until D2, and vinyl claimed VT and got himself lynched D1. Not being able to control the target was also a bit of a problem.

Top Bottom