• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Now that I think of it, I think Orbo needs to work on his endgame play. I feel he is the endgame player, since he rarely has time during the rest of the game. :troll:

Orbo, you agree?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Thanks Rajam. My reads are bad, but it makes sense since i don't play mafia.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't want dice for a game I lost. Ryker beat us. He deserves it.

End of discussion.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Now that I think of it, I think Orbo needs to work on his endgame play. I feel he is the endgame player, since he rarely has time during the rest of the game. :troll:

Orbo, you agree?
I was ready to get into lylo man :/ kinda miffed I didn't but whats a man to do?
Honestly, I get better as the game goes along. narrow things down more at least, once flips start happening. Guess working on game-start can't hurt.
I certainly had that feel where Kevin was nervous by calling him out like that.
And good stuff to all of you.
hey Vinyl, why you only call out kevmo and IK but not ryker? just curious.
@RajamI held off N1 due to only having four shots. N2 happened before I even knew night started.
same with...N3? I think.
RykerCurious why you no-killed the last night. was it just to get BSL to think it was just one scum left?

Mastermind Super Fiend

Ranmaru|SummonerAU
Yeah I highly suggest you work on your early/mid game. How? GET IN THE GAME. (Early game ofc)

It's harder to get into the game if you come in 20 pages in, and it'll be harder to get stances. For me anyways.

So I try to use RVS to the fullest. I think you should expirement with RVS. (Look up RVS theory etc etc)

Also to improve your end game... I means you may have to read more. How close to detail to you pay attention?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RykerCurious why you no-killed the last night. was it just to get BSL to think it was just one scum left?
In case he had ANOTHER heart guage. I wanted to be able to vote him out if I could. Also in case he didn't kill anyone (or his kill was 50/50 and he failed or he was by some stretch town) and I needed a fall guy in LyLo.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Let me know what time and which game and I'll make it happen.
As soon as something I'm in finishes, or Toonami if it starts first, but I would rather not compress that to one sign-up instead of two and let the other slot be an inactive in a large.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Yeah I highly suggest you work on your early/mid game. How? GET IN THE GAME. (Early game ofc)

It's harder to get into the game if you come in 20 pages in, and it'll be harder to get stances. For me anyways.

So I try to use RVS to the fullest. I think you should expirement with RVS. (Look up RVS theory etc etc)

Also to improve your end game... I means you may have to read more. How close to detail to you pay attention?
getting in the game is good lol. Games just usually start while I'm at work or doing somehting at the house .-.

I pay pretty close attention.
Things also usually occur to me like hours after the fact while I'm thinking about the game but not on a comp.
In case he had ANOTHER heart guage. I wanted to be able to vote him out if I could. Also in case he didn't kill anyone (or his kill was 50/50 and he failed or he was by some stretch town) and I needed a fall guy in LyLo.
so you had a near heart attack when the priceless today was another heart guage?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, I went for random packs and got prison/clone (needed transform too).

That stupid lucky image was for real.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
o_o
man, if only you had pushed ryker even a little. I was basing a lot of my two man, traitor, indy basis on how you pushed wrt the scum team

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I actually disregarded all bussing by Vynil because I didn't know meta on how he'd react.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
vinyl doesn't push that hard on someone unless he is absolutely sure the person is scum.
considering how early he had been pushing kevmo, it was a likely bus, but kev's overall play beside that was solid.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Meta like that woulda been helpful, except when he flipped traitor, the amount of WIFOM made me flip a table and say **** it.

:phone:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
vinyl doesn't push that hard on someone unless he is absolutely sure the person is scum.
considering how early he had been pushing kevmo, it was a likely bus, but kev's overall play beside that was solid.
Go read Bust A Move/Puzzle Bobble and tell me that holds up. He was pushing BSP ALL GAME with nothing to back it up. BSP was, in fact, town.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
reads from Vinyl traitor fip:

BSP and Kary town
Tery could go either way
Kevmo more or less guaranteed to be scum

You'll note that Vinyl spent most of his time pushing BSP over his other scumreads, hence likely town. He also only mentioned me after the hammer, so a bit of WIFOM trying to put suspicion on my slot.

Vinyl seemed pretty insistent that Tery get lynched, so that could have been to cement the bus, or just to swing a mislynch Day 1 and get himself bussed Day 2. However, his insisting KevinM was scum on a Tery scumflip seemed forced and suggested he knew something about Kevin's alignment.

But that's just what I took from it.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
You guys do realize that traitor is a role that up to the moderator may or may not know his mafia partners and vice versa.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You guys do realize that traitor is a role that up to the moderator may or may not know his mafia partners and vice versa.
yes

but Vinyl not knowing the scumteam didn't fit very well with Vinyl's play/his reads on people, which suggested that the scumteam were unaware of Vinyl.

Although it was interesting when Ryker, in his argument with Riddle, made a big deal of mafia not knowing Vinyl was scum (perhaps because he was very aware of it). But then rather than clearing Riddle based on that slip, they lynched him :awesome:

(though in fairness the lynch was basically sold on the card mechanic [though there was no reason to trust that])

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
So much wifom. One, Vinyl is nearly unreadable, hence why he always gets lynched. Second, traitor mechanics and attempting to trigger a lynch on assumption of role pms is a reach.

I might trust looking into card transactions. Like Vinyl. stole from everyone BUT from Ryker/Ice/Kev therefore showing that there could be some scum liason between them. I would also look into it if Kev's slot in and of itself was scummy. But a connection case alone making a large assumption on the traitor's role PM and on Vinyl's play style would honestly get the leery eye from me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vinyl sort of is. I think he is easier to read as scum when he IS scum, it's just I don't want to let him go when he is acting scummy and possibly being scum.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
He was back to back mislynched as town in Simpsons mafia and in Newbie mafia. IIRC you were town in both cases, although I don't know how much responsibility you had on each lynch wagon. But sure. If you want to insist that you've developed Vinyl. meta then I'm not in the mood to fight it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I voted him in both of them. I had a town read on him in Simpson's yet I was lazy at that point and was in that 'I believe it because I think I want to believe it'.

I only have one situation where he was scum, and he was really trying hard to cast suspicion on something that wasn't that suspicious. This is why I say 'sort of' yet I haven't seen many cases of Vinyl scum. (Celeb Rehab he was just lurking)

Yet I still have trouble differentiating between his games haha. I try to find a 'town meta' for him but it's hard.

I'm not trying to shoot your statement down, I'm just adding on to it really.

Top Bottom