• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Would You Rate Yourself???

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I'd rate myself a 60 or a 6.5-7 on each respective scale. Even then, I might be thinking highly of myself, haha. Decent to below average on the competitive level. I'm still waiting for the day when a 80-90 / 8-9 comes and destroys me. I want that experience though - the experience of getting the audience yelling "get *****" haha. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :D

JUDGE

Smash Lord
^fight me and i will **** you (except on wifi lol)

JUDGE rules offline,sucks online^^

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
I say roughly 65-70

But this rating is based off of my experience brawling people from another brawl community. All I know is I definitely need improvement.

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
I'd rate myself a 60 or a 6.5-7 on each respective scale. Even then, I might be thinking highly of myself, haha. Decent to below average on the competitive level. I'm still waiting for the day when a 80-90 / 8-9 comes and destroys me. I want that experience though - the experience of getting the audience yelling "get *****" haha. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :D
but if you face that 8-9 which really is only a 4-5 that doesn't kill you once but three times then you are considerably not stronger

S

smash brawl player 99021

**** JUDGE wins. If he's the Judge...who's the Jury? Dibs right here ;)

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
I need to brawl some of you guys, because I always like to improve.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
yo i can brawl ya if you want^^
but i warn you i am like the worst player online evaaa
i rule offline lol^^
and thx icydeath x'DD

JUDGE

Smash Lord
cool thing save me a fight on friday after i ***** steven jackson action jackson's mk once again^^

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm not good at this game. I don't know how to kill opponents early. They usually get up to 190% before finally dying.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol you don't know about m2k and consider you as a 70???
did you eva went to a tourney yet???

IC3R

Smash Lord
I'd gun myself 55-60, simply because the only person nearby worth playing against is my brother, and we sit at about even skill level.

It could be worse since we moved to Brawl+, and can't stand vBrawl for more than 15 seconds now >_>;

Roarfang

Smash Cadet
I can't say I can use this rating system, for I am unfamiliar with most terms and all the popular techniques that people use. However, I do find myself to be very good despite my depravity, and also lack of one on one online play. I haven't really met anyone in game who could beat me more times than I could beat them, but again, I have not ventured very much into friend code exchanging, but I would like to do so at some point in time for I think I have potential with my Lucas and maybe Olimar. ^-^

JUDGE

Smash Lord
I can't say I can use this rating system, for I am unfamiliar with most terms and all the popular techniques that people use. However, I do find myself to be very good despite my depravity, and also lack of one on one online play. I haven't really met anyone in game who could beat me more times than I could beat them, but again, I have not ventured very much into friend code exchanging, but I would like to do so at some point in time for I think I have potential with my Lucas and maybe Olimar. ^-^
this is a good rating^^ o
you know the most newbies overrate thamselves but you don't or better you don't know lol^^

nice rating siiirrr^^

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
3 - Novice
Has good control over the basics of the game and is able to compete solidly with other players at this same level. Starting to weave small hints of better play into their game, such as intentionally spacing and zoning at times, albeit with simpler commands.

Maybe a,

4 - Pre-Intermediate Exploration
Has mastered all game basics; they have become second nature. Has started to experiment with more characters to the extent (or further) that they had done at stage 2 with one character. Has started to use techniques such as dash dancing or short hopping in small, sporadic amounts.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lol dude how often did you rate youself yet??? lololololol

ahh and you are pranked nao too??
did dragonblooded prankd ya??^^

Roarfang

Smash Cadet
this is a good rating^^ o
you know the most newbies overrate thamselves but you don't or better you don't know lol^^

nice rating siiirrr^^
Thankies. ^o^

My newb senses were itching and telling me to hit the caps lock and go "I'MA 1000000000 OUTTA 10 YOO ALL SUKK BRAWL MEH SO ICAN PWN YU K THX" XDD Kidding haha.

I may return once I can give a definite answer, would prefer not to say an unfit rating.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
82 is me i win like 9/10 times with me vs. 3 other lvl 9s

lol this rating system is not based on how to beat cpus
this rating system is based on friendlie matches against HUMANS and tourney matches
you can't rate youself as a 82 just because you win against cpus lv9
i can even win against cpus lv 9 in team vs me without gettin' any percent damage
(ok there is a glitch but, playin' to win^^)
so dude winning against cpus are not special, because it's ****in easy

Top Bottom