• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I seem to remember this was the reason you chose ganondorf as well unless I'm mistaken. You brother's a bully lol ;)
He was indeed. Now we get along great, but he was indeed. He chased me off of Link on melee, even after I picked him first. Oh well, it turned out for the better.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Question: is there an option to beat Sheik as Ganon? I wanna beat her.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
How am i the only one whp doesnt hate that matchup

:phone:
Either you perform naturally good vs Sheik, you don't play good sheiks, you don't play sheiks who are good vs Ganon, the sheiks you are playing are sandbagging you, or a combination of all of the above.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I wasn't joking. I've actually played the Kirby/Sheik matchup. When Kirby takes advantage of Needles, the matchup is similar to the Ganon/Sheik matchup (assuming the Sheik is CGing Ganon).

I actually really enjoy the Sheik matchup.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
>real talk: kirby does pretty well against sheik

Renth

Smash Hero
I cant believe i never used the ignore function before. makes things much much nicer. heading to jersey now Apex lets do it.baby

Renth

Smash Hero
I admit defeat at Apex.

I 2-0 my first match soundly.

Got rolled by shroomed

Then a fox main camped me out. - Any time I'd try to do anything he's just run away, dash dance camp and if I got close enough to hit him he'd jump to a platform wait for me to jump and abuse me. Was frustrating but people want to win, at the time I was like wow you're lame. Ganon is exploitable.

However, I played very well in a lot of friendlies at the venue and had a ton of fun. I need to work on my tournament mindset cause I very clearly play much slower and miss all of my tech garbage.

EITHER WAY... See you at the next big thing Kage

Superspright

Smash Lord
Unfortunately we don't have much of a macrogame. We're all micro. So when your opponent platform camps you you need to literally outthink and outreact them entirely. This is very very hard to do. And, honestly I feel Ganon is only good against Peach/Samus/Doc/Icys/Marth (maybe). Everyone else it's just a camping game and baiting game and we WILL lose it on paper and in practice.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yes I unfortunately got owned by him when the tournament match happened... the general level of smash is too strong now. lol It wasn't nearly as bad in friendlies so I think I could've done a bit better at least.

Renth

Smash Hero
Yes I unfortunately got owned by him when the tournament match happened... the general level of smash is too strong now. lol It wasn't nearly as bad in friendlies so I think I could've done a bit better at least.
Now that your voice is currently fresh in my mind. I just read that hearing it as if you were speaking it. Oh god... GET OUT OF MY HEAD NOW

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Now that your voice is currently fresh in my mind. I just read that hearing it as if you were speaking it. Oh god... GET OUT OF MY HEAD NOW
Those Ganon dittos were fun. =P It seemed like I was doing better with Falcon vs Ganon than Ganon dittos in general. I also got owned by Rockcrock =(

Top Bottom