• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Lawl. I was wondering when I would see that purple text again.

:phone:
I forget sometimes that you guys don't use the Slowpoke theme, so don't get enough purple in your lives. I'm glad I can help fix that.

I also went out and bought two new purple dress shirts yesterday. I only had 3, so I needed more.

And it seems like the Apex stream is going to be very interesting with you guys (hopefully) on it. I'm looking forward to it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
was going to have a party but a bunch of people bailed so i canceled it, then me and a few friends tried to go to a strip club about 20 mins away. CLOSED. On the way back we got pulled over and searched for guns. Lol. We were in an escalade and the 2 guys in the front are like 6'4" black with dreads. and they thought for sure my black friend in the back had a gun. they searched my other friend too though, a 23 year old white frat boy fresh outta college. They never said **** to me and I was laughing at the cop (halfway rudely, thinking back on how wrecked i was) basically the whole time lol. No tickets though. driver was sober. cops are hilarious. straight profiling.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Why the hell was a strip club closed on new years eve? Lol. Profiling is some bull****, I don't know why they haven't made that illegal yet. He's black so he automatically had a gun? Jesus, it's new year's eve. Do something useful and pull over a drunk driver, you're bound to find at least one lol

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I have those nightmares all the time. Fortunately, your Ness isn't gay. I'd hate to think of what those nightmares would be like if he was.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
True joe. Ness can give ganon absolute hell onstage with smart aggression and good spacing of his fair. But once offstage, ness is beyond dead against anyone that doesn't suck at edgeguarding.

Renth

Smash Hero
Only time i've ever had trouble with a ness was angry lobster that was also the first time I ever played against a ness main. The match up is pretty freaking easy

Superspright

Smash Lord
If he had Yoshi's DJC properties it would be good--but that doesn't give him an approach. His only disjoint is Fair, and it can be SDI'd out of, and you can CC and punish it if you actually cared.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
this is a non-ganon related post(skip if you please, but i don't really post anywhere else so i am posting it here)

there was a quake event thrown by id to commemorate quake 2's 15th anniversary, free for all mode(i am a team player / dueler), and a good bit of people. I dominated and they posted my pov of the opening map on quake 2's facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Quake2

i go by haunted in fps's...and this isn't a good clip of me really, i don't do the whole 30-40+ people random chaotic ****.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah it was mainly a nostalgic thing for the broader/more abundant player base... hence the amount of views/likes/shares within a few hours. and not a tournament, just an err.. organized commemorative event I guess. I already had a nice buzz on for it, haha.

i never play ffa, not to mentioned something as crowded and randomized as in that clip, but it was a special occasion so I hopped on. The dude with a euro ping who got 2nd or 3rd, IsBjorn, is top 5 in the world in the duel scene.

are you familiar with the QL scene Ian? DaHanG who is top 2 in the usa scene(2nd to only rapha maybe) was my old dueling partner in q2.. we bootcamped with all 4 quakes in the weeks/months before the quakecon quad damage tourney in... 06 I think? him and I also cocaptained the #1 RA2(rocket arena) team on worldOGL.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
wtffff that's pretty sick dude. i've 1v1'd rapha and lost-cauze before, but nothing as serious as you and dahang. you're a lucky man.

do you play ql still? or just q2?

sadly i was never as big on quake as i was on 1.6 or other half life mods, but back in 03-06 i played with boms and kstrike from team 3d when they were in their prime. i've competed with a couple of teams in CAL before they went bankrupt for 1.6, day of defeat, and team fortress 2.

i've always wanted to get really good at quake/tribes though.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I lost the one game we did Ganon dittos vs Bam yesterday, I hate when that happens lmao. Sometimes I beat him in Falco dittos though which is extremely rare too. Anyhow.. if anyone of you wants to have a shot at my treasure (MM) i'd gladly do it! =)

Renth

Smash Hero
I lost the one game we did Ganon dittos vs Bam yesterday, I hate when that happens lmao. Sometimes I beat him in Falco dittos though which is extremely rare too. Anyhow.. if anyone of you wants to have a shot at my treasure (MM) i'd gladly do it! =)
I'm down.

Only if recorded though.

SO THE WORLD CAN YOU SEE YOU LOSING ****** me.

Top Bottom