• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dude I'm down. I'll try to plan some **** for like... summer realistically. That's the only time where I can sort of count on having some time off.

tm

Smash Ace
Any of you guys going to big house 2? I'd like to meet some fellow ganons.

Also, today I learned that ganon can ledgehop > nair onto stage. Pretty useless, but hey. mindgames

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Except when Ripple took a game off you with roy lol. Although that was only like 1/100 games.

I'm going to big house, tmtmny, we should definitely play a couple games! Excited to play you and renth.

Lol Jesse idk why I found that so funny. I just started watching breaking bad and one dude's name is "Jesse Pinkmon." Same name, different color lol.

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Tsk.. why... Why does everyone get hooked over one win in 100 games? Almost everyone does that... =/ I find it lame. Not saying you did it just pisses me off.. lol.

tm

Smash Ace
Oh no, you're name is on that list; I'll be mad upset if I don't get to meet the warrior.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
teamed w/ a ganon
grab -> ganon stomp -> grab -> ganon stomp

LMAO

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol, I've always liked it when people that say friendlies don't matter, also say the equivalent of "OMG YOU DID NOT BEAT ME IN THAT FRIENDLY!!"

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Lol, I've always liked it when people that say friendlies don't matter, also say the equivalent of "OMG YOU DID NOT BEAT ME IN THAT FRIENDLY!!"
If I ever play you I'm going to go 100% in friendlies. Broken out in a cold sweat, eyes locked on the TV, pupils fixated, heart racing, not trying cool things but only things that I know will work.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I don't know what it is, but I can't go 100% in friendlies. Like ill try to win, but I will only go like 65%. Some people have gotten really upset when then go even or better with me in friendlies and then in tourney I go hard and win. Bieber, orly, meta... all victims.

:phone:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I don't try as much in friendlies but I usually do better than in tourney with no pressure, so no johns lol, if someone beats me in friendlies they beat me fair and square. Problem is I'm drunk like 90% of the time I'm playing smash looool

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah I tend to play about 75% in friendlies subconsciously, too. It's just that there's nothing on the line aside from learning stuff.
Yeah like you said, its mostly about just learning things in friendlies. Tourney unlocks my hidden potential /kage

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Playing in tournament unlocks your hidden potential? That's definitely not the kind of power I use.

I can bring out my true power at anytime I want in friendlies or tournaments.. you just never know when. ;)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I could bring out DK's true potential but its SO boring that I usually don't

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
http://youtu.be/aDPNk9SE-eM?t=12m22s

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I feel like Ganondorf is just that kind of character where he would have no other option but to commit. Like in this situation.

Okay, I'm wording that terribly compared to what I really want to say, but I hope someone understands what I'm getting at.

Am I wrong? Because the situation I'm pointing at in this video happens to me often, and I always feel like I've done something really wrong. As if fast characters can just wait for Ganondorf, and that's it.

How reliable is side-b or down-b for punishing spot dodges? I know the whole autospacing thing is pretty useful.

Also, Kage, stop getting hit by Fox's get up attack. :b

Top Bottom