• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Oh yea, i hear you raph. Obviously family is important, but well still get to chill at the tourney if nothing else.

Now, on to more pressing matters:
LINGUINI
ROCKCROCK
IAN
SPIDER_SENSE
RENTH
ACE
BL@CK CHRIS
G. VICE
TIPMAN

If you guys are reading this, please come out to the midwest. Sveet and i are offering free housing (i live about 10 mins from ohare airport) and we would go the next day.

I dont care how many of you are retired, etc. There are rumors that eddie may come to this one... although i may have started said rumors... so tipman. Please come out and 4 stock eddie again.

All of you have inspired me to play ganon, especially linguini, so it would be an honor to house/feed/play you all. That is all.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Haha, whatever works, sveet. Im sure the two of us will meet up that day anyway. My house is rather spacious and can definitely fit a bunch of people if they bring enough setups so you can even stay if you like lol.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have a feeling theres going to be a lot of Joe smashing this summer :)

And sweet! Not a lot of smashers are able to host/house, thats why i usually offer. Rat (oak lawn), myself (warrenville/naperville) and ORLY (McHenry). Rat and I are both right off the highway, though chris is like 1.5hr of regular roads.

And yeah, if OoS people are traveling and need a place to crash for a night I don't mind, just let me know ahead of time if you need rides places.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Oh, I briefly met rat and ORLY at SMYM. ORLY destroyed me in friendlies, needless to say. I got him down to one stock once (he suicided twice) and felt so proud of myself.

Man, I really wanna get good:(. But then again, I just picked up the controller like 4 months ago and didn't even learn to wavedash or l-cancel until november-ish, so I guess what more can you ask for at this point.

And dude, I'm so down for Joe vs. Joe smashing this summer haha. Should be a total blast. Im in park ridge, btw, very close to naperville.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think trail and I will be smashing this weekend (sunday) send me your number and i'll let you know whats happening

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
I wish I could go, but right now I'm down in champaign for school. Man, who needs an education anyway?!?!

Location johns I suppose lol. But yea ill send you a message over facebook with my number so we can have each others' info. Ill be sure to text/call you whenever I'm in town.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Oh yea, i hear you raph. Obviously family is important, but well still get to chill at the tourney if nothing else.

Now, on to more pressing matters:
LINGUINI
ROCKCROCK
IAN
SPIDER_SENSE
RENTH
ACE
BL@CK CHRIS
G. VICE
TIPMAN

If you guys are reading this, please come out to the midwest. Sveet and i are offering free housing (i live about 10 mins from ohare airport) and we would go the next day.

I dont care how many of you are retired, etc. There are rumors that eddie may come to this one... although i may have started said rumors... so tipman. Please come out and 4 stock eddie again.

All of you have inspired me to play ganon, especially linguini, so it would be an honor to house/feed/play you all. That is all.
Confirmed.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Right on! Ian's down. Allllllll righty then, two down, and like a billion to go. Unfortunately, raphael may or may not be out on this one=/, but there is hope for all you other NC / florida folk.

Ian, like i said, my house is your house for this tourney. you need a place to stay/eat/etc. the night before, I'm your man.

Also: don't be offended if I forgot to add your name on the list lol, these are just all the guys I can think of off the top of my head. I'd love to house anyone with a legitimate interest in this tournament.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
honestly, it sort of depends on when school starts. which i'm currently too lazy to check. this is probably the first weekend after school starts. i wish it was like apex, which was the weekend before it started.

either way, i'll probably make the trip. one day of classes won't destroy me. i'll be a senior with a 3.96 gpa, i think i can spare a class or two lol.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Alright, so ACE is out:mad:

eh, no worries. Work johns are pretty tough to get around I suppose.

But so far we got Kage and Eikelmann with Bl@ck Chris and Raphael as maybes. Good enough for 4.5 months in advance I guess haha.

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
michigan is trying to get a few cars out for FC. i dont know if ill be in MI at that time, but if i am, ill probably be going

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, I was talking to my friends the other day, and we realized that my face is very similar to TP Ganondorf's. How's that for awesome?

Renth

Smash Hero
are you guys ranting and raving about FC Necro?

Yea, I'm making plans to go because I want to see Umbreon Mow

Renth

Smash Hero
Is it bad that I was extremely disappointed when I found out that Black Chris was in fact black?

Could have blown my mind man.. COULD HAVE BLOWN

MY MIND

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Lol.

Mooney, if my static teammate sneak doesn't come out of retirement for this or doesn't choose/find another teammate, I'm down.

Its kinda unfortunate, this date. Its right before I get to school, which is great, but since ill be living with\close to dr peepee, it'll be right before my best training starts which is a little annoying lmao.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You two being in Greensboro makes me want to be going to university there. But I chose to focus on Computer Science rather than music, so I'm going to State. Still, it'd be great Melee practice.

If you ever happen to be in Raleigh, let's practice sometime. My Ganon's getting better, so I think you won't destroy him too badly.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
inb4 trail says, "**** coasts, MW baby!"
hahaha seeing as Im from MW I should be agreeing with you... but in terms of ganons, the east coast just seems to... spawn them. for lack of a better word.

although i was watching some of trails videos and he seems pretty solid. I know his IC's are known to be the best in the MW. Man, I gotta play you guys!!!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Almost pulled off edge canceled dair (platform, catch top of his head) to warlock punch in game once (he had slightly too much damage). Was too nervous to try Utilt lol, I think I would have jumped accidentally lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Probably 65% ish. 57% is perfect for dair to Utilt on falco (obviously if they don't di the dair). You remain on the platform.

I'd like to see it done at lower% where you edge cancel the dair and instantly midair turn around warlock punch as you fall to the ground, and catch him with the punch right before he hits the ground. I think it could work on YS, iirc there is a small area where the platforms don't quite overlap.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Sorry, but I just got accepted into my University's honors program. Now I'm sure there's no way I can miss the freshman welcome week. One of you guys needs to keep me in a constant Skype call throughout the entire tournament so I don't miss out on what's going on.

Top Bottom