• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How often do YOU play Brawl?

Ridley22

Smash Ace
As the title says how often do you really play brawl?

I only play it for about an hour a week:(. For I have no one to play it with. All my friends suck at it so they never want to play and when they do finally play it isn't for very long.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
pretty much every couple of hours. probably like 3-4 hours a day... unless i feel like taking a break, in which case i just sit on my roof and listen to asian music all day...

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
A few fights each day at least. Sometimes training. Cruel Brawl everyday though, I made a bet I could get 999 KOs in 1 year

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I play too much of Brawl, I say just about 6-10 hours every day. I have the Smash Bros. Brawl Theme stuck on my head and I like it. XD

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I have the Smash Bros. Brawl Theme stuck on my head and I like it. XD
Audi Famam....

Me? I play....a few hours a day? Sometimes I'll play it every day of the week, sometimes I don't play it for a couple days, but it just depends on my mood, I guess. If I get a modchip for my wii, I could hack custom colors and stuff. Then I'll definitly play it a lot more.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Since the launch, I had played it every single day and racked up like 120+ hours. That is until Mario Kart Wii, when I stopped playing for awhile because that became the new addiction. Now I play Brawl 1 or 2 times a week, usually with my buddies online.

I've bought so many new games lately it really has been put on the back burner. I need to go back because I was finally starting to be able to beat my friends on a consistent basis who have always been better than me.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I used to play it every single day, but once I got Path of Radiance, I started playing only that until Mario Kart came out.

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I play everyday on training mode for not losing any and also to improve my skills. That's around 1 hour. Occasionally I play on Wifi for like 1-2 hours. When I meet friends we play like ... very much.

Mittenkiss

Smash Cadet
About 3-4 hours a day. Maybe less maybe more. It kinda depends.
I play longer when my friends are on and when they are off, I play less.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I play it 2-3 times daily, mostly for online matches so I can get better and have better chances to win at tournaments so I can beat well know smashers.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I play against my brother for about an hour a day. Sometimes I play against CPUs for about half an hour. If I'm with my friends I can play for so long I lose track of time.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It varies a bit. when I first got Brawl, I played this game 15 hours a day for the first week and a half. Ocassionally, I only play 2 hours. Nowadays, it's about 4 hours a day.
I used to play Melee more often.

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
It depends on what I'm doing, if I'm busy, what my mood is, and if my sister is up for it. Usually I may play 1-3 hours a day.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Used to play like 5 hours a day with my friend,
Now just whenever people I know wanna get owned... -_-
I go on friend finder SOMETIMES.

Top Bottom