• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much of Zelghandi can YOU do?

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
fox shouldnt be THAT technical. he should be a devious little weasel that decieves his opponents into getting *****.

it doesnt matter if u can do something one frame faster than normal.

whenever mango posts something, its about his hatred of ppl that believe the more technical, the better.that is what he perceives is ignorance.

edit: notice how a fox can jump around blah blah tech skill and accidentally gets grabed by a marth. 1st stock.the marth exausts little energy. the fox needs a gatorade already.

fox shouldnt be THAT technical. he should be a devious little weasel that decieves his opponents into getting *****.
i think youre confused, the point of the video isnt to demonstrate effective fox play, its to demonstrate technical skill, so why shouldnt he be THAT technical? the main objective isnt always to win a match.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
first off the main objective is win or get better. or at least it should be.

but i do apoligize. the point of the video was tech skill. and this isnt the place to be arguing.
i just dont think fox being THAT technical is usefull

well.... multi shining a shield to death would be pretty usefull. but i dont think some of this tech skill is as usefull as the time put into it.

i guess crazy tech skill isnt for me.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hmmm... the smokless DD can scare ppl that like to abuse shields.

ya i do apoligize. theres a trillion reasons to like melee.

PB&J

Smash Hero
how is knowing your character better not useful..i dont get people on the boards..its like they see tech skill and its like a disease or something. using the right choices is a different hing from being technical, but there is nothing worng with tech skill..keep it up wolf..cant wait for your new vid..oh umm.. ill pm you

bolt.

Smash Ace
I suppose people don't pick up sarcasm over the interwebs.
I did and I also thought it was very funny. :laugh: ;)

Anyway, being technical is amazing. It gives you more options and gives you more control over your character. Its not like anyone is trying to pull of zelghandi in tournament matches so I don't see what the problem with learning it is. :dizzy:

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i think ppl should put this stuff to use. a fox with tech skittles like SW should step up their game. i can see SW as the "best fox" if he tried to better himself as much as he betters his fingers. that would be like m2k on crack, steroids, speed, and heroin at the same time.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Smoke doesn't come out until a certain frame of the dash animation, but since you can cancel the dash animation by dashing the other way, he just dashed the opposite way before the smoke animation had a chance to show.

Easier said than done however, but if you want a handicap, just DD with M2, he has like no smoke at and you'll feel good about yourself.

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
Zelghandi is a freaking amazing video! I'm not gonna lie. I can't do half the things this gu does. The only thing I can do with Falco if do 11 JC shines. That's pretty much the highest I've ever gone. I normally do 4 or 5 and sometimes 6 on a regular basis.I can do all the wavedashing things that SW does but I never bracticed doing the JC shffl with Fox. I can kinda do it with Falco but I never play to be technical or flashy. SW is amazing though. I never seen anyone so technical with spacies before.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
this threads hilarious

i love how even in 2009

people still think that "mindgames" (blanket overall noob term) and "techskill" (blanket overall noob term) are mutually exclusive

i'm ashamed of our community

i have almost all the clips for my new video, i cant get them on my comp until early january tho. hopefully itll be done before pound =O

21 seconds worth to go

Quic

Smash Journeyman
i think ppl should put this stuff to use. a fox with tech skittles like SW should step up their game. i can see SW as the "best fox" if he tried to better himself as much as he betters his fingers. that would be like m2k on crack, steroids, speed, and heroin at the same time.
To be honest that would probably be more of a hinder than a good thing XD
i can do the 'standing on the edge/turnaround shine/wavedash unto the ledge' and SHDL out of shine.

Top Bottom