• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many Smashers here are black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I tried to search this topic and found nothing.
However I broke a shoe lace this morning, so the search might not have worked correctly.
Anyways......
How many people here are black?
The more I talk to people the more I find out that they are part of the darker skinned fella's.
So, how many Smashers (I used the word Smashers and thus Brawl related) out there are black?
Also, why do you all main Falco?

ps I need a black person to answer this.
"Do y'all tan?" I mean seriously, do you like get a darker shade of black?
(no racism here son so please don't take it that way)

pss This post is within the rules. It deals with Brawl, I'm not talking about hacking, no flame is here, no double posts or disrespect for the mods... well maybe a little.
"Ya nevah gonna catch meh alive moddahs!"

:EDIT:
How do I make this a poll?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't main Falco that's for sure. In fact, including myself, I know a large number of black people that don't main Falco, (not including tan). Sure I like the Star Fox series, but not more than Kirby, the only guy that would rather save a piece of cake than a princess. XD

saviorslegacy

Yes, i am
No I do not tan
I do NOT main falco
K, so you don't get sun burnt either? lol
I don't main Falco that's for sure. In fact, including myself, I know a large number of black people that don't main Falco, (not including tan). Sure I like the Star Fox series, but not more than Kirby, the only guy that would rather save a piece of cake than a princess. XD
I said Falco cuz when I find out what race a Falco main is most of the time they are black
You mean Falco players? Holy crap I typed that before reading the above post's LOL!!
YES! This dude knows about they're love for Falco.

Me, I'm just a normal white boy that wishes color would look good on him. :(

saviorslegacy

This is perhaps one of the oddest threads I have ever seen.
K good, that was the second thing I was shooting for.
We have to much (sigh), professional threads. I hate places that have like a billion threads that are gay, but a RNDM thread that makes people laugh because the stuff in it is both spam, on topic, funny and makes some sense helps breaks the tension of this place.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol that's a pretty legit reason, savior. i like u

and we were talking in the ic's boards one time about how a lot of asian people play sheik and ic's lol

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
K good, that was the second thing I was shooting for.
We have to much (sigh), professional threads. I hate places that have like a billion threads that are gay, but a RNDM thread that makes people laugh because the stuff in it is both spam, on topic, funny and makes some sense helps breaks the tension of this place.
QFT.

We do.

And I can't post on them because I know nothing.

Btw, I'm not black sry.

But I do play G&W.

Choknater, I know a lot of Native Americans that for some reason are in love with Link.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
I am black, and I do not main Falco. (I used to second him though, when Brawl first came out). Unless you are talking Melee, then I DO main Falco lol

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Do white people that are so white they can blind poeple count here? No? Wrong thread >.>

In LA though, nobody plays smash that's black. There all fighting the guys in the part of LA that must not be named.

Kid Nino

Smash Cadet
Do white people that are so white they can blind poeple count here? No? Wrong thread >.>

In LA though, nobody plays smash that's black. There all fighting the guys in the part of LA that must not be named.
^Best quote ever.

I know several, erm "Black" people and they don't main Falco. (One mains fox but y'know) and another mains Wario and the other Ganon (lolz).

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
WTH black people do tan... My friend came back from Ghana one time and he came back blacker than he already was.. To stay on topic I know a few black players one mains Pit and Lucario, another mains Marth and the other DDD.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
WTH black people do tan... My friend came back from Ghana one time and he came back blacker than he already was..
The question was asking if black people, like white people, go out and actually deliberately get tans, and the answer to that for the most part is no.

... And yes, black people can get sunburns.

I'm black and I hate Falco.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol awesome thread, I'm asian, Vietnamese.

I don't really have dark skin, yet I don't tan, only sunburnt.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This breaks no rules.
It's just in the wrong place :p

It's about people who play Brawl, but it's not to do with the game itself, so I had to move it.

Sorry Mr saviourslegacy :(

Also, I'm a mix of filipino and Kiwi (New Zealander) and I main Diddy.

Smash Master
Who gives a ****, seriously? I can't imagine why you'd ever want to know if the person sitting in the chair miles away from you is black or not. Smash has a pretty diverse demographic, incase you've never attended a tournament.

saviorslegacy

The question was asking if black people, like white people, go out and actually deliberately get tans, and the answer to that for the most part is no.

... And yes, black people can get sunburns.

I'm black and I hate Falco.
Well... you main Zelda and that is close to Sheik so you are win either way.
Lol awesome thread, I'm asian, Vietnamese.

I don't really have dark skin, yet I don't tan, only sunburnt.
Just don't go civil war on yourself......
j/k
This breaks no rules.
It's just in the wrong place :p

It's about people who play Brawl, but it's not to do with the game itself, so I had to move it.

Sorry Mr saviourslegacy :(

Also, I'm a mix of filipino and Kiwi (New Zealander) and I main Diddy.
Bah humbug....

Woah, I know a family of Missionaries that are in the Philippines.
I also know a family that moved to New Zealand. I think it is because they have middle Earth.
Bow and arrow duh dude.
Wow, epic
Falco has a black costume that changes his skin color to... black.
I think it's cause he is gansta....

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Cause he's gansta? Tell that to the LA citizens of the part of LA that must not be named....

*shudders* on a side note, i play falco.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Is your Sheik avatar drawn by you?

If so check mine on my user cp.

Awesome pic man.

BTW im not black.....

.Marik

is a social misfit
Naw, I'm Native American.

And LOL S.O.L.I.D. Probably true.

Although I don't play Link. But I'm strange, so exclude me. :D

RaynEX is African American, but he plays Fox.

UnKnown522 is also African American, and he does play Falco, lol.

I'm really pale, in spite of my Native American heritage.

But, I don't burn.

Must be in the blood.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
i'm african american. (i didn't want to say black, its not the proper word to use in a conversation) but i don't main falco. i actually hate him. not on melee though. but on brawl, yes. maybe its because of the Zss-Falco matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom