• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long until a Zelda update!?-- YUCK sheik!, doesnt count as an update :P

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Sakurai has been updating a Final Smash each week for the past 3 weeks right?

If tomorrow is a Final Smash, Zelda has 1/4 chance to be that Final Smash.

Something tells me it's going to be Zero suit Samus though =/

I would think the best way is to not expect Zelda to be updated.I really can't see her being updated until January. to be honest.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Here we are going on another week without a Zelda update. Still wondering what is so secret about her that she has no updates. I mean if it's Sheik I don't see why they have to be so hushed about her some already assume she's in or out new look maybe. I dunno, well here's for patiently waiting some more. I predict we get one by the end of the year hopefully.

VideoGamer713

Smash Cadet
The funny thing out of the four people who don't have officially released final smashes Snake and Zelda are the only two we actually don't know, everyone know Sonic's(Super Sonic) and Zamus's(Armor goes back on, hitting people on the way or something like that). And I think that there is three reasons on no Zelda update since June 25, Sheik is involved(though why can't her stardard moves or every special move except down B, be released, almost every special move update had at least one missing), Sheik is out, or Sheik is her/his own character and they don't want it to be known Zelda is all by herself.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Next Zelda update:

" Zelda has been removed from Brawl. She has been completely replaced...by SHEIK!!!!!!!"

</3!
Gutting.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: nevermind.

yeah i think it was.

but well, i was just thinking and there is a reason
i would've realized he wouldn't be in, he's so tiny
especially in his games. but, they made him big
for an assist trophie i guess. im not sure.

back to zelda.
yeah i didn't mean that.
i thought we would find out january 24th when the japanise one came out?

Smash Ace
the stafy thing wasn't as bad as Lyn.
anyways, Zelda's bound to show up on February 8th or 11th lol
=2007=

Luthien

Smash Ace
I don't really care about Zelda's character update anymore. If Sheik is in, s/he's in, knowing that won't change anything. As for the other special moves (which are all that get shown), the descriptions aren't really specific enough to quench my thirst for info anyway, so I can wait till 9:04 a.m., Feb. 10th to be pleasantly surprised.

At any rate, being that natural pessimist who always insists that it will NOT be a snow day tomorrow, I doubt she'll get an update next week.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I don't really care about Zelda's character update anymore. If Sheik is in, s/he's in, knowing that won't change anything. As for the other special moves (which are all that get shown), the descriptions aren't really specific enough to quench my thirst for info anyway, so I can wait till 9:04 a.m., Feb. 10th to be pleasantly surprised.
That's all I want to know at this point. Is she in? And if she's not in, what's the new move? That's all.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Im wondering why theyve kept her concealed all this time.....And I'm hopping for a Zelda update tomorrow.
I have always wondered that too and yes please have a Zelda update tomorrow or anytime this week.

Maybe I should just forget about her that way I won't be suspecting it and then be surprised.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Either Shiek is part of Zelda or Shiek isn't. They dont want us to know yet.

And if her final smash has anything to do with Shiek then I guess thats why were not getting that. And yes-She is the only character on the Dojo site that is being avoided.

Subeinu

Smash Rookie
19th of December... and we got no Zelda update oO
But we got that Team Healer thingie...

And now we at least know that Zelda have a awsome red dress ;)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Red dress Zelda is way to awesome we may not have gotten an update on her today but the screenshots totally made up for that .

Btw Pappioll looking forward to your red recolor if you make one.:)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I'm glad Zelda was included in today's update. It always makes the updates better if they reveal even the slightest detail about Zelda.

Here's hoping for a full fledged Zelda update soon though.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I would call all of Zelda's color updates, considering we now have five out of six, Sakurai's baby steps towards updating Zelda.

Every color update at least counts for something, don't you think?

Iris

Smash Ace
It's still a recolor update for everyone else in the pictures too though. It's not that Zelda's getting special attention, she's just getting some attention, which is highly deserved.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Christmas makes sense. I'm basing this off of another one of my posts in another thread.

I've found out that June 25th was Zelda's first update. Christmas marks her sixth month without any updates. I mean, it could've been planned. Half a year wait for her update. I'm not sure if any else has noticed that but I found that out today.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Christmas makes sense. I'm basing this off of another one of my posts in another thread.

I've found out that June 25th was Zelda's first update. Christmas marks her sixth month without any updates. I mean, it could've been planned. Half a year wait for her update. I'm not sure if any else has noticed that but I found that out today.

OMG!!! Thats what I based my prediction for November 25th because of the same reason....And because theres 5 letters in Zelda and November 25th was the 5th month w/out an update of her.......I sometimes base my updates on stuff like that lol.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Well, with nothing pointing to a Zelda revelation in the future, I cant blame you lol!

Im sure Sakurai knows that people are anxiously waiting for something other than Zelda's profile.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
OMG!!! Thats what I based my prediction for November 25th because of the same reason....And because theres 5 letters in Zelda and November 25th was the 5th month w/out an update of her.......I sometimes base my updates on stuff like that lol.
Heh well, I figured that it would work out like that. Zelda information being our present for Christmas, if Sakurai believes in Christmas or gift giving at all. That and, since 6 months is half a year. That's my only basis. I hope it goes through. Although I'm not getting my hopes too much.

Top Bottom