• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How good looking do you think you are?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've changed my mind I'm actually a 10.

Just check that fist of justice in my avatar!

any woman in prison would kill for me.....again.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
Here's me, a few months ago when I had a shaved head. my friend took these weird kind of mugshot pictures.

and...

Tacel

Smash Lord
You all need to go to the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too. They teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids?

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would say I'm really really ridiculously good looking.
I'd vouch for that. : D

I've been told that I'm photogenic and very pretty. I think I'm certainly a good-looking gal when you ignore how freakishly tall I am.
Tall is gorgeous! Are you kidding me? I'd love to be a few inches taller than I am already, although I'm not incredibly short or anything either. :]

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I've been told by multiple people I look like Josh Groban or Mika, or a cross between the two XD I think that's a good thing, right? <.<;;

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well, I got a girlfriend yesterday. We're dating now, so I suppose I went from a 1 to a 6.

Maybe. >_________>

I would say a 4ish
I've seen your pics in Las Pictorias.
You need to give yourself WAAAAAAAYYYYYY more credit. :3

Eh, I'd prolly give myself an 8 or 7. Prolly a 7. I'm pretty tall and sort of tanish, I have sort of long, half curly-half wavy-half straight deep dark black hair, and brownish black eyes. But my smile sucks. My upper lip curls sort of weird. >__>

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty **** hot. I dyed my hair green the other day and made it all spikey. Also I'm pretty tanned and slim as you can see from my trunkbody. I'm also pretty tall and both men and women like to climb me for my white fluid filled 'coconuts'. Here's a pic of me shirtless at the beach:

Top Bottom