• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just when he's landing in freefall. But, if you correct his path so that he is parallel to the stage, he has very little ending lag. It'll be more possible to do this on the Wii U version. It's much easier to control on Wii U version anyways. ;)

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stay in the vortex...

Forever...

And ever...

And ever...

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
I live on Harwin Xyro
The apartment is Sunblossom Cottages
I'll message you the exact address on Facebook if you think you can pick me up

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Finished Bayonetta 2. Great game and def the best of its genre from what I've played. Shouldn't have played Bayo 2 right after 1. Lost a lot of nostalgia.

Gonna get WatchDogs and Smash 4 next.

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
Finished Bayonetta 2. Great game and def the best of its genre from what I've played. Shouldn't have played Bayo 2 right after 1. Lost a lot of nostalgia.

Gonna get WatchDogs and Smash 4 next.
Boooo Watchdogs *says while still waiting to get in a match in Halo MCC*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Halo 1 with pistols only. All other Halos are doodoo.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LOL why could Wario do that ****?

Also, I will be chillin Allan lol, don't ask for my setup for tourney, it's gonna be a nice, friendly, fun, salt-free WiiU.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I think I'll reserve mine for friendlies...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
image.jpg
I've had 6 Firemans #4 and I'm a bit slushy so im gonna be real frank right now RT you are TRASH and I can't wait for this MM on Friday I am gonna F the F out of you ya freakin F bag My secret character is gonna bend that lucario over and F the S out of it with my disco stick and you will not only like it but you will pay me 5$ do you understand me boi!!!!!???

Last edited:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Played one match with Mac online and idk if it's a placebo effect or not, but he feels mad different to me. His dash doesn't seem as fast and apparently his side-b was nerfed.. I don't understand why smh.

Oh well. Looking into CF/Marth/surprise chars anyways. Playing with a gc controller will be fuuuun.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The wanted to reward people who were able to get Mac offstage and take advantage of his primary weakness. Giving his sideB a large amount of distance in the air as on the ground doesn't make sense since he is stated to be weak in the air.

It's game balance, not the best kind, but it makes sense.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
People were already rewarded. His up b and side b doesn't auto-grab the ledge unless it's perfectly positioned, which half the time you're unsure if you'll get it or not. The slightest mistake of using it too early or too late leads to a gimp/edgeguard and loss of a stock. His side-b on the ground had a longer distance than it did in the air before the patch also. I understand balancing the game in general, but even the slightest nerf in his recovery lessens him as a whole. At least imo. I'll play around with him a few more times and get used to it. He does feel a lot slower though.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I checked my GameStop and they are unsure if they will do a midnight release due to the recent robberies around Houston. There was one during the midnight release of GTA V - Next Gen and another one the following morning...

If they're tripping on that, I might as well just get the digital copy, and play with my 3DS until I get the bundle tomorrow. I could possibly just sell the hard copy of the game on craigslist or something.

Top Bottom